Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek NagarajYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 38 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. What should I do doctor. Please help me?
I want to reshape my teeth but I dont like braces. What's the best solution for me, how much will it cost?
Hello doc. Am 34 years. A couple of years back, while trying to open a cold drink bottle with my teeth, I broke a tooth and half of the tooth remained attached to my gum till now. Its on the right side upper portion of my mouth. I even got two teeth injured in the process, like the whiteness to these two teeth gone and inner yellow portion becomes visible, though these two teeth didnt broke off. Now I get bad smell from my mouth many times. Previously I felt that may be my stomach is empty so I get bad breath, but now even my stomach is full I get fowl smell from mouth. I feel ashamed to talk to people in close. What should I do?
While sleeping my mouth remains open due to this my teeth coming out of the mouth what to do so that my mouth remain closed.
I am getting recurring large blister underneath my tongue. This is 5th blister in a month. It is occurring at same place. Please guide me with necessary suggestion.
I am 40 year old man & have infection & pus in roots of teeth. I already treat root canal in this teeth before 12 month. Advice any oral treatment or step. I take antibiotic (phexin-500 )& pain killer (diclo+para+serratiopeptidase) daily.
Hi I'm 23 years old my teeth aches whenever I eat something cold or too sweet or too hot I pulls my jaws at both the ends may I know for what reason I'm getting this pain I've been having this since three weeks.
Dry mouth me recovery ke kitne % chance hote hai. Me 4 maah se paresan hu maleria ke ilaj me teeth or jabda bhut tej dard hua tha. Iske vajah se to yah samsya to nahi hui please tell.
My left Inner cheek comes in between teeth while talking or closing mouth. There are white lines which my dentist says are due to loosening and collapsing of cheek muscle. Tried to use bite guard also. Please guide if any solution.
I have ulcer on my tongue so I'm getting problem to eat and talk which medicine should I take ? To get relief.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.