Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Jaiswal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I have severe pain in the coccyx region have severe pain lower back pain in the coccygeal region. I went for a trip when I was walking in the water my friend slipped In the melee to I caught her hand and suddenly my bottom got to the ground. From that time pain was bothered a lot I took ultracet tablet but the pain was not subsiding so I consulted orthopedic doctor. He examined n took xray. He told there is a fracture in the coccyx. He suggested rest n told it will take minimum 2 months time to heal. Regarding medicines he suggested to take pain killers, ultra d 60 calcium tabs, for bone healing tendonking, CQL tabs. There will not be any surgical procedures. I want to know whether this treatment is correct. I want to know whether there is other treatments available for coccyx fracture. I want some more opinions on this regard.
I have 22 years old my right leg is pain in night every day. What the problem in the leg, please tell me.
My wife age is 53 years old, Attacked with diabetic and complaining severe burning sensation on both foot due to which unable to sleep whole night. Kindly suggest.
Sir my mother is suffering from knee pain. She consulted many doctors. While using tablets she get relief. After that, she again suffering.
I am 37 years old male and I am sudden weakness with legs paining. I have giddiness also and I can't speak in that time. Please let me know the which are what decease symptoms.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!