Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My aunt has fever from last 1 month, she took paracetamol and other medicines prescribed by doctor but there is no change and she is also having pain in knee. Is there any danger and how to cure it?
I am 28 years old every time I do sex with my wife when intercourse shortly ejaculated I am suffer a lot please help me out these situation tell me any medicine.
I'm 23 years male. I used to pass urine in red color once in every 2days in the morning. I have seen that 3times and I went to Urologist he have advised me to undergo three tests like xray kub ultrasound kub blood creatinine and urine complete analysis tests he found nothing in tests all came normal and he referred me to a nephrologist and he advised me to undergo 6tests for urine and blood and all tests came normal and he advised me to use two tablets for one month q ten (coenzyme, I carnitine, vitamin e) and clear nu (acetylcysteine & taurine) from the next day my urine is passing in white and in the morning it's yellow may be due to Q10 tablet. But some times middle of the day it is allow. Not all the times. Only few times it is yellow. What does it mean. I'm I alright? I'm feeling alright no fever no tiredness. But small pinching type feeling at back. It has been 6days since I'm using tablets. Is my doctor hiding anything from me? Please help.
I am 54 yrs old diabetic since 8-9 yrs. I take regular both time medicine as advice by local Dr. At ranchi (jharkhand). My fasting position of test is continued between 145- 160. I am walking 3-4 kms regularly. Other test reports is normal. I feel anxiety. Please advice me further.
I have loose motion from1-2 days so I want to ask you that what I should to become free from loose motion.
Dear doctors I have fungal marks at under both arms and below neck from past 20 years there is no itching but it is spreading gradually. Is there any bath soap. I don't want apply ointments. Please help me to come out.
Sir I received a blowjob from a woman having multiple partner. Is there any chance of getting hpv practically through this in my penis? Should I worried about HPV?
I get stomach ache on my 1st day of periods which is seriously unbearable! I've already consulted gynaecologist but was of no use! What do I do now?
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.