Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in MS layout, kengeri and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
How much money does it require for root canal therapy as I am having a hole in my front teeth, followed by ceramic crown.
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth and sometime bleeding occurs from gums so please tell what should I do?
I am having bumps on the back of my tongue. Here is no option to send pic, so i'll try my best to describe that. They are not canker sores. They are inflammation pink, semicircle like structure. They are 6-5 together in two lines making 45° angle with each other. Not bleeding, they are not yellow even , they are light pink actually. Not white from centre like canker sore. They are paining little. Irritating on eating spicy. Yesterday I ate, golgappa, and since yesterday night this is happening. Is this because of golgappa? How can I cure this?
I have upper front side of teeth at the morning weakness. How Can I released that please any Dr. please inform me medicine.
I am facing the problem of yellow teeth what should I do and I do 2 time cleaning of teeth in a day.
I have got a very bad ulcer in my mouth on my lips and tongue. May I know how can I get rid of the pain as soon as possible. I tried antibiotics. But the pain is gain more and more.
I have yellow color teeth from last one year. I am using Colgate tooth paste. I want to turn them white. Please help me to turn my teeth to white color.
I am 50 years old, 90 kg, 5. 8 feet heingh, slightly hypertensive, for almost a year or so I an not getting sleepvat night due to dry mouth after an hour or so. While exhaling I could feel sometimes that my breath getting stuck in the throat and comes out thru my mouth rather than nose causing dry throat and mouth.
i used the Colgate toothpaste for the past 35 years, but nowadays my teeths are very sensitive & not strong, one hole is in right side teeth. Please suggest.
Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.