Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav ZutsiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 and I have been suffering from high faces for last three days, it is affecting my studies. How soon get I recover from high fever and continue my studies? What should I do?
I am a 18 years boy and I have a headache problem from last 3 years, when I concentrate on study then it starts.
My wife had laparoscopic surgery on 19 January 17. Afterwards my wife effected from ringworm and itching with round shape marks near pussy area and thighs. Please suggests me medicines.
I am not getting sufficient during night though I am regularly going for long walk in morning and do exercises and meditation. And evening also going for walk but not getting good sleep. Night time I am not comfortable in sleep.
I am suffering from stomach pain from past 1.5 years, some times it is ok some times it pains. Feeling of Gas always present . Feeling of vomiting but no vomit. Please help me with some solution, I tried almost all things, like kayam churna, zandhu panchratist, etc no much relief.
I am 30 years old from Bangalore. Past 2 months I having facing dust allergy. What should be the reason.
I am 65 years old and still quite healthy and enjoying sex with my wife who is 58 years old. Can you advise how I can retain it for longer years of my life.
I have problem with mouth ulcer, frequently it will come and affect 2,3 weeks I am afraid this will go any major problem Pls advice how will treat, where will consult.
Hello for last three months I am doing two to three times masturbation daily these thing can effect my penis erection or now what I am doing pls help I am very worry.
Good evening sir, I want to know whether oral sex is safe? kissing vagina hygiene or not. Kindly answer with total details thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough pain and feel very bad when I cough hard. Can you suggest any help to remove this.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
I want to increase efficiency of my brain. Please advise me good food and some healthy tips to keep my brain active. Diet chart would be the best for me.
From core ingredients used in your day to day cooking like salt and flour to biscuits and snacks, a lot of the food we eat comes pre-packaged. It is only by reading the labels does one find out the nutritional value of the food. Diabetics need to be much more aware of what they are eating as compared to others. Hence it is best to avoid processed and packaged foods. If you must snack on them, do not skip reading the label. Here are a few things you should take notice of.
- Serving Size: All the nutritional information given on the package is relative to the suggested serving size. For example, a 100gm and 200gm pack of biscuits may have the same nutritional data printed on the packet but the total nutritional value of both packets will be different. This is because the nutritional values printed are likely to be based on a serving size of 10 or 20 gms. Thus, you will need to adjust your calorie calculations on the basis of the amount you eat and the suggested serving size.
- Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the body’s prime source of energy but excess carbohydrates get stored in the body as fat. Hence, it is important to limit your carbohydrate intake. This is usually mentioned in terms of grams on food packets. 15 grams of carbohydrates is considered equal to 1 serving of carbohydrates.
- Fats: For a diabetic, fat intake must be limited to the minimal amount required by the body. Packaged foods mention cholesterol, trans fat and saturated fat content on the label. In case of all three, the lower the amount, the healthier the food item. You should aim at consuming less than 200mg of cholesterol per day and only pick food that has less than 1 gram of saturated fat or 0.5 gram of trans fat per serving.
- Protein: Eating a protein rich snack can help keep you satiated for longer and hence reduce your urge to snack on other foods. Foods like meat, eggs, chicken, soy, beans, peas, nuts and seeds are rich sources of proteins. However, if you have kidney damage, your doctor may advise you to limit your protein intake. Hence pay attention to the protein content of packaged foods.
- Sodium and potassium: Sodium and potassium help regulate blood pressure. Hence both should be consumed in limited amounts. If you suffer from a kidney disease, your doctor may advise you to reduce your potassium intake to prevent cardiac problems.
- Read Label: Wwhile reading the label we should also see the ingredients, the calorie content, the presence of preservatives etc.