Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash BgYour feedback matters!
I want to do sex with wife on night for a long time now currently I am early discharged now I want the solution for doing long time satisfied sex.
I am 66 years old man I have a problem of continuous cold and cough although I took medicines from my family doctor (general) no complete cure. To get this problem completely cured which doctor should I approach (is a pulumonist is advisable?)
I am 61 years Male and have a low urge for sex. I do get erections but at such times my partner is away. When she is accessible, there is no desire for sex. I do wish to have sex with other partners when my wife is away. How to increase sex with wife.
In summers, one must take care of his hydration levels as the heat and rising temperature of the day in summers makes you to lose water from your body and create the status of dehydration. Moreover, in summers one suffers from diarrhea (डायरिया (Diarrhea). लगातार लूज मोशन यानि पतला दस्त आना, उल्टी होना डायरिया कहलाता है।) which happens because food gets spoiled quickly in summers.
Therefore, one must be careful while eating outside food in order to avoid food infection and thereby loose motions and dedydration.
If your tongue and throat feel dryness, you tend to be sleepy and your concentration to listen anything around start diminishing, it is sign of dehydration. If pulse increase, urine formation decrease it is bad sign during dehydration which poses a risk to your kidneys.
Many dehydration cases land up in kidney failure if dehydration is not correcetd timely by I.V. Fluids or Oral Rehydration Therapy.
Save your kidneys and correct dehydration timely. Be careful in summers. Drink more water. Have lemon juice or buttermilk daily.
Dear Sir, I am suffering with full headache daily night, I am listening classes daily 8 hours. Present I am used spectical. Can you solve my problem.
My mother is suffering from de addiction she is used have taking injections of fortwin and PHENERGAN she is also sleepiness.
I'm suffering from severe AS and mod. AR, Hyperthyroidism. What should I do? Does valve replacement is necessary at once?
I am suffering from ED at sex times and not able to complete intercourse with my partner. Please advise.
Pain at the back of the neck, difficulty in turning the neck. Also pain in right collar. Which disease it could be and what should I do to relieve the pain?
Blood got clotted in one of the nerve in brain My grand ma is unable to speak She is trying to speak but the tongue is not supporting and right leg and hand are expected just as paralysed including tongue Doctors have gone surgery through angiogram and passed a medicine through nerve which is clotted Any idea about this case and any other suggested treatments?
Hi, I have cramp in my neck on left side for so many days it happened in gym while doing exercise.what can i do?
A majority of women around the world suffer from ovarian cysts at some point in their life or the other. Thus, being diagnosed with a cyst in the ovaries is usually not something to worry about. In most cases, this cyst will disintegrate on its own within a few months. However, if you’re planning a family and trying to conceive, then it is wise to not ignore an ovarian cyst ,but get it checked out by a gynecologist at the earliest.
The connection between cysts and fertility depends on the type of cyst. Ovarian cysts can be categorized into 5 groups.
- Functional Cysts: Functional cysts are the most common type of cyst women suffer from. This can be seen as a sac on the surface of the ovaries and is formed during or after ovulation. Most of these cysts are harmless and fade away on their own. These cysts do not affect a woman’s chances of conceiving a child or pose any risk to a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
- Cysts formed as a result of polycystic ovary syndrome: Women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) often have small cysts found in their ovaries. Irregular menstrual cycles and fluctuating hormone levels are also associated with PCOS. Irregular menstrual cycles indicate irregular ovulation which can cause fertility problems and make it difficult for a woman to conceive.
- Endometriomas: Cysts formed by the growth of endometrial tissue inside the ovaries are known as Endometriomas. Endometriomas are benign cysts, but are associated with fertility problems. Surgical removal of these cysts can help improve fertility.
- Cystadenomas: These cysts can be described as growth on the surface of the ovaries. They can be benign or malignant and hence should not be ignored. However, they do not create any fertility problems.
- Dermoid cysts: Dermoid cysts are solid cysts that contain tissues, such as skin or hair in place of fluids. These growths are not associated with infertility.
- CA 125 Levels: CA 125 levels should also be done as it is increased in ovarian cancers.
The development of cysts when pregnant is not uncommon. Small cysts are usually placed under observance and left until after the delivery, but cysts that are bigger than 7cm may need to be removed. Large cysts can cause pain to the mother and create difficulties at the time of delivery. Laparoscopic surgery is the preferred form of surgery to remove ovarian cysts. This surgery can be performed at any point in the pregnancy and does not pose any risk to the fetus.