Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash BansalYour feedback matters!
I want to know the infos about Peripheral neuropathy? Is there any serious issue about that? What are the symptoms about it?
During night ,the hands are cramping becoming numbness why this is happening for my Aunt is there any solution for this condition.
I am a 50 years old male suffering from ED (Erectile dysfunction) since May 2003. I had a major accident in May 2003 in which I had blood clots in RHS of my brain hence my left hand and left leg got effected. Since then there is a lot of stiffness in my effected limbs, its sort of a paralysis. My physical movement got limited and hence the sexual problem. Please help.
Respected Doctors, I'd like to clearly mention my problem. I'm 23 and I ain't a frequent traveller in flights. When ever I depart a flight & after certain time, I feel my ears closed due to gravity level & for a second or two, I couldn't breath properly. I can feel my brain nerves being pulled by someone and leads to terrible headache for that 20-30mins of journey. After the plane arrives destination, It takes sometime for me to go back to normal condition. Ps: I'm not really scared/feared of heights. Help me fight the condition.:(Thank you for your time.
My brain is working slow to solve logical problems and to understand a questions so, what I do to my brain work fast and to solve logical problems fast?
I am 53 years male. Affected by left hemiplegia 7 months before and under rehabilitation now. During sleeping I am getting dreams. Most of the time my childhood days with minute details appearing. Is it a regular symptom for a stroke patient or any dis-order?
My mother got paralysis attack on 8dec 2013. It affect on face. She feel nerves tightness on the left side of facial area. What will be the treatment for this. She takes medicine regularly
My sisters age is 21 from few days she is feeling like vibration in her right chest always. Is this serious .plz rpl fast.
I am 54 yr male suffering from polio (left leg) at the age of 2 year, at present I am walking without any help of stick but in winter I face problems in walking please suggest some medicine to avoid this type of problems?
I am 73 years old. Apart from taking medicine for diabetes (tablet met gl 2 mg), high bp (tablet monotrate 10 mg & nicardia-r 10mg), I am suffering from back ache, body ache and pain in my both feet toes - which is almost since 1 year when I had high sugar level after meals -460. Now it is normal but the pain in my toes does not subside. It is just like numbness and is continuous. Please help for my back pain and numbness in my feet toes. Thanks.
My mother 82 years old has back pain near buttocks, numbness in left leg near thigh and in finger tips, what should I do?
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffea can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects.