Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash B NairYour feedback matters!
Few months ago in accident my upper tooth has half broken and closer tooth is paining now and also little bit damaged. I just want to know that what will be expanses for treatment of this. Also I want to tooth implants for both tooths.
My teeth are too pale. I don't smoke, don't take beverage. Clean teeth twice a day. My age is only 20 What is the reason behind this.
Sir, I was suffering from tooth (Molars) pain and finally go to hospital and removed it, but sir I found much more empty space in mouth. Sir my question is what should I do should I use artificial tooth or not if yes then PLZZ tell me who much it costs.
My teeth gives me very pain full I approached a doctor and he says that to me fix cement to your teeth. What should I do?
Hello, I am so tired to remove yellow color shadow in my teeth but it act like hero I mean it not removed in properly, I has a treatment finely at teeth specialist but it not be removed inside of the teeth, kindly help me pls, thank u.
Hello Doctor, Myself Ankur. I'm 35 years old and I want to put braces as my teeth are bit outward and there is gap between them. I want to know will it be successful at this age. Also taking out molar teeth will be suitable. And how much time will it take to get in.
Please help me out I am having mouth blisters from last 20 days I have consulted so many doctors now from 2 days back I am having pain in my young and throat as well doctor is saying its due to my stomach problems it is not a serious issue? I am not getting any relief in pain how long does it take to heal?
I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accident. I want to replace it with a new teeth. What should I do for this ?
Hi, I'm 25 years old for last 4 days I'm suffering with mouth ulcer what i have to do please let me know.
Hlo sir I have a oral submucas fibrosis and my mouth is not opening. Please give me a best treatment. In ayurvedic ?
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
I'm 21 years old Male. It's been couple of months i've developed black stains on my teeth. I neither smoke nor use any Tobacco products. May I know what May be the reason?
My teeth are decaying faster. I have lost 2 molars. There are cavities in premolars. Can I get my molars back. Is there any method except filling to cure cavities. Filling ruined my molars. Is there any economical way? Please suggest.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.