Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhijithYour feedback matters!
I just Want to know that I drink 3 litres water per day. But still I am having pimples on my face. Please let me know whats the problem behind it?
I had bad fall 8 months ago in hospital for 2 months have TBI PTA 33 days. My blood pressure has recently got high 185/92 I was hypothyroid now hyper very depressed and gaining weight but my GP does nothing about it. What should I do.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.
I am 23 years a old male, my body is not growing and I am looks like a child and my pennis also not growing please suggest.
Hai. Am 24 years old. I have pcod. Am planning for a baby. And taking so many medicines for pcod, vitamin,egg growth and all .past 2 days. I feel a pain in my chest .breathing problem. Am taking thyroid medicine also. My gynaecologist suggested to take. My tsh value is 3.5.am so worried. Can't able to speak continuously. Breathing problem.
Chemical peeling is a skin treatment which involves the peeling of the old skin and its replacement by a new layer of skin. It is generally done on the face, neck or arms and the process involves the application of a chemical solution over the skin in order to improve the overall appearance. The chemical peeling process is generally used to treat common skin disorders like - acne, wrinkles, scars, and such others.
The chemical peeling process is mostly used to treat skin ailments in general. Some of the most common uses of a chemical peeling are as follows:
- Reducing fine lines on the face
- Curing and preventing certain types of acne
- Removing light to mild scars
- Treating wrinkles on the face
- Healing damages caused due to sun burns
- Reducing age spots, dark patches and freckles on the face
- Improving the softness and overall quality of skin
What should you keep in mind before opting for a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a huge step towards the treatment of your skin, thus, you should always consult a dermatologist before actually opting for a chemical peeling process. It is a highly recommended measure because chemical peeling in some cases might not suit your skin. So, a complete skin diagnosis by a doctor helps to minimize the possible side effects related to the chemical peeling process. In general, this process is preferred in cases of people having a fair toned skin accompanied by a light hair growth. Before you get a chemical peel done, your doctor might just examine your medical history in order to stop certain medications that you are taking currently. Additionally, the doctor might also prescribe you certain medications, such as Retin-A, Renova, or glycolic acid to boost up the peeling process. The doctor may also prescribe antibiotics or antiviral drugs to ensure that the process is not having any side effects.
How is it actually done?
Chemical peels are usually done after a proper cleansing of the skin and then choosing the appropriate type of peel to suit your skin type. After cleansing of the skin the doctor usually applies a chemical solution such as glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or carbolic acid (phenol) - to small areas of your skin. The peeling process usually lasts for a few minutes and the chemical helps in making controlled wounds on the skin in order to damage the old skin and allow the new skin to grow.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin?