Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs. Mera ling tight nahi hota jaisa teen age me tha. Icha se pehle hi shigarpatan b ho jata h. Jo mai nahi chahta. Kya mujhe ling ki outer layer means foreskin ki chamdi katva dene ka koi faida hai ?
I have bulgum cough before 2-3 year I did x-ray of my chest and all test of tb and its all was negative its means I do not have a tb but my cough dosent go so please tell me what should I do.
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello, I'm 20 years old and I wanna know if there is any stuffs which can help me in having long time sex. Or will increase my sex timing.
I haven't been able to sleep since two days I am having a severe headache, tried multiple, home remedies, what to do, please help me.
I noticed that the inside of my ears are very dry and flaky. I usually clean my ears using cotton buds after a bath. Please advise.
Is it necessary that girl feel pain in lower abdomen or other symptoms at the time when fertilized egg implant. Thanks.
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
There is heaviness in my stomach all the time. And appetite is very low. My age is 28. What to do to get rid of it?
I have heavy stomach pain for one week and I have headache also What I will do please give me a solution.
I'm unable to sleep at night since 3 days and having severe headache and my eyes are burning what should I do please help.
I am 23 years old, my pennis size is 10 cm when erect, I want big pennis size, which oil or tablets are useful for pennis size? Because my wife is not happy with my pennis, she saying your pennis size is too small.
I have a problem of acidity and I am under weight. I do not want to take any medications. Can you suggest me any other treatment?
I have suffered hesitation. I mean haklaht. From childhood. My problem is when I answered to any question or talked anyone then some letters are not cleared & time taken. E. G. I speak my name'sachin' then the word to speak is taken more time. Sss. Sss. Ssss sachin. This problem is bad for me. Nd people kidding on me etc. Some word s, t, etc started word more problems for me. So sir I requested to you that some advise for me.
A major recent study showed that participants who increased their caffeinated coffee consumption by more than one cup per day of black coffee (or coffee with a small amount of milk and/or sugar) had an 11% lower risk of type 2 diabetes compared to those who made no changes in consumption. Those who lowered their daily coffee consumption by more than one cup had a 17% higher risk for diabetes.
While this is good news for coffee drinkers, a word of caution before you brew another pot: Some people are more sensitive to caffeine than others, but up to 400 mg of caffeine a day (about four cups of brewed coffee) appears to be safe for most healthy adults. Drinking more than four cups a day can have unpleasant side effects and may even shorten your life expectancy.