Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abeera MansoorYour feedback matters!
I Sunandha female 28 years old, not married . Am facing hair fall problem please suggest me to control hair fall.
I have male pattern baldness .hair grows naturally overall my body hence I think dht is not my problem. So I want to prefer routine over propecia. I have consulted a doctor who suggested me to take prp for which result may not be 100% do I have to go with routine or take prp treatment?
Hii, I am 26 years old. I used skin lite cream about one year. My skin become very fair. But now I stopped to use skin lite unfortunately my skin became very dark and dark spots over my face. I used acne soap past one month but no change and no use. Please help me to remove my pimples and dark spots and guide me how to get my white skin. Thanking you.
Dr. m in wheatish skin tone I m.going for glutathione injection course to get lighter skin tone. Is it helpful.
I have been suffering from the dandruff since almost one and a half year and and also hair loss along with itchy skin. Even I visited to a dermatologist and they recommend finap, multivitamins and danfur plus shampoo but I am not satisfied at all.
Hi my name is sanjiv das my age is 16 and I am a student of class 10 and I want to ask a question that how to stop hair fall problems?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 24 years old male and having trouble with grey hair and lot of hair fall. How to get rid of grey hair and hair fall?
I want to ask that does infection or itching in crotch area cause odd smell? It is summer season and I get itching and infection in my crotch area and sometimes it smells very odd.
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem. Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
1. Hormonal imbalances – This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
- PMS or period related triggers in adults and adolescent women
- High testosterone levels in women
- Excessive androgen in men and women
- Hormonal problems due to polycystic ovary syndrome and others
- Taking medicines or steroids that may cause hormonal changes
2. External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
3. Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
4. Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
5. Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.