Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abeera MansoorYour feedback matters!
Hi My thumb nail of my right leg seems to have some problem. There is some little space between my thumb and its nail so that dirt or water could accumulate inside. The edges of my nail became greenish as if some dirt is inside. I don't know exactly but it looks like that. What kind of doctor shall I see for this? Rest all nails are normal. Please help!
I have a lot of dandruff can I use d free to reduce it. Do it cause any side effects .please guide me to reduce my dandruff.
Alcohol dehydrates the skin, depleting it of moisture. It can also cause broken or distended capillaries on the nose and face.
Hello. Mera face fair hai pimples marks hai. Mai itoi jyada fair hu kuch bhi rehta face pe toh ajib lagta hai sply. Around my mouth ajib sa blackness ho jata hai. Nose p blackheads. Tell me natural remedies to remove this. Waiting eagerly for reply..
I have acne and pimples on my skin and body as well. Black dots came on my face because of acne. What should I do?
There are many pimples on my skin and dark spots how can I remove the all pimples and dark spots and make my face fully clear.
Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp are directly proportional to your psychological health. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles.
The reasons when one may opt for a hair transplant are:
- Traction alopecia: This type of hair loss occurs due to exertion of external pressure on the hair which may cause it to fall. If the hair does not grow back then it would result in a bald patch. Thus you may opt for a hair transplant procedure if you suffer from this disorder and experience loss of hair.
- Involutional alopecia: It is a form of alopecia where the hair growth tends to decrease due to ageing resulting in thinning and shorter hair. The follicles remain in the telogen phase (resting phase) for an extended amount of time. You may opt for a hair transplant surgery to correct this disorder.
- Trichotillomania: This is a psychological condition where a person pulls out his/her hair. If excessive hair is lost, resulting in bald spots, then you may opt for hair transplant surgery.
Hair transplant surgery is naturally a lasting and safe treatment for hair loss, as the chances for your body to reject the intervention in the form of implanted hair is minimal. This is because the technique that is used involves taking your own hair out from the follicle roots, (mostly from areas like the neck or the back and sides of your head) where they are not needed so much and place them in specially designed holes in the bald areas. Since no external factors are involved, the body does not tend to reject the transplant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am a clg student n I am gaining my weight month by mnth frm 50kg at present it is 62 so I want to loose my weight give me some tips. and also m suffering from severe hairfall.
Hello doctor. My age is 16. Male. Then only I got bald head. When I wash my life head I'm getting lot of hair in my hand. And so much hair is falling. Please suggest me how to stop hair fall and how to get hair in the place of bald head.
I am working as a computer operator when I go out of door and return for the computer work then I found darkness in the hole in side What I do for it.
Hi am nandini, my mom name is swaroopa and while cooking she just burnt herself with fire, and now she have undergone treatment and now to heal the wound can you suggest me a ointment, as she is using sulphate and parachute coconut oil its paining alot.
now days he had got too much of pimple on his face. So can you please tell me any remedies so that I could help him.
I am 26 years old female. I am suffering from small itchy bumps on my body except hands and legs. I am using momate f cream for past 5 years. Please suggest me a permanent solution.
You need to keep your skin well moisturized.For that, "HONEY" is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
How to apply:-
1. Apply raw honey directly on your skin.
- Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
2. Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey.
- Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.