Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul SamadYour feedback matters!
Is there is any guaranteed medicine or remedy to get fair complexion. If any please suggest And on my face there are many dark marks how should I overcome it?
I'm 21 year old. Last few days I have heavy amount of hair lose. Please suggest me how can recover from it.
Sir I had a problem that my feet and hands are cracked very very cracked I would like to know any tablet s or ointment like . Thanks to sir.
I am a female academic aged 73 years. I am losing my head hair badly. What should I do to stop hair fall.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do.
He is getting small wounds in head, is it because of dandruff. They are irritating him and headache.
I am 27 years old boy. I wash my hair every two days after but they are so week and shine less. Also they are losing step by step . So I need some good solution on it ? Also my scalp irritated so much may be dandruff causes it . So can you tell any good healthier shampoo ?
My hair are falling alot and I am depressed due to this. What should I do do stop hair fall and grow more hair?
Hi My wife aged 58 have stubborn blemishes one face. Five years and innumerable treatments of all types to regain natural color of skin have gone in vain.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.