Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul RehamanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a small scar mark above my nose, so do we have any therapy/treatment to remove the scar. I am not interested in plastic surgery, so please suggest is there any possible for scar correction.
My lips is very dark and dry, I want to pink lips, what I do sir, pks tell me sir. Would be kind of u, thank you.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
Hello. Main kuch 4 ya 5 dino se skin problem face kar rahi hu. I have oily skin. Is liye hamesa pimples hote hain. Kuch dino se skin bohot dry ho raha hain. Bohot khicha khicha mahasoos kar rahi hoon. Skin pe bohot jaga pe safed spots ho gaye hain. Skin layers bhi nikal rahe hain. Main waise koi dawai nahi le rahi hoon. Aur meri monthly circles vi normal hain. Main avi 24 saal ki hu. Is problem se chutkara pane ke liye har roz bohot sara jonson baby cream laga rahi hoon. Par apply k 5 min bad skin firse dry aur kheechi kheechi ho jati hain. Main zyada spycy khana bhi nahi khati. So please tell me ki mujhe kya karna chahiye isse chutkara pane k lliye. Thank you.
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
I have dark spots only just in front of sidelocks on both the sides and the rest of my face is good. What should I do how can I prevent that?
I am 19 years old. I have many black-heads on my forehead and on cheeks too. What should I do to get rid from these black-heads and the blackheads spots?
The root cause of facial pigmentation is excess melanin production. Facial pigmentation is very common in women, but may also arise in men. The causal factors are many, the major among them being hormonal changes in women during pregnancy, after childbirth, during menopause, from intake of contraceptive pills, from hormone replacement therapy and hypothyroidism. Other factors that trigger facial pigmentation are stress, loss of sleep and sun exposure. Heredity also plays an important role in predisposing a person to facial pigmentation. Acne may also lead to scarring and facial pigmentation.
Can Homeopathy treat facial pigmentation?
Homeopathy is a very safe and effective science for treating facial pigmentation. Homeopathic medicines help in clearing away facial pigmentation in a natural way, lightening the dark patches and halting further progression of the condition. In time, the marks fade, partially or even completely, depending upon the case. Prominent Homeopathic medicines for treating facial pigmentation are Sepia Officinalis, Thuja Occidentalis, Berberis Aquifolium, Cadmium Sulphuratum and Sulphur.
How to get rid of Black heads and black spots on Face. And How to get rid of highly Irritating dandruff.
I am 26 year old and I am suffering from lipoma. This is in my hand, thigh, abdomen and in back. Please suggest any homeopathy medicine.
I am 20 years old and I am doing hotel management so I have to do shaving on regular basis and after shaving there is pimple or like of rashes on my face.
Hi, my 2.5 year old son is getting some white spots on his 1 hand and 1 leg. Could you please suggest what could be the reason for these spots.
My face is too much oily. I have used oil control face wash bt did not get any fruitful result. What should I have do?
I am U.A.E in now sir I had to filariasis before 12 years ago I took 10 days diethylcarbamazine but I don't know micro filiria kill or no .so no appearance till now any sign and symptom if appearance to filariasis sign and symptom what possible treatment.
Hi I am 22 years old male I was prescribed to use bakson pigmentation cream for my face it's been already 10 days I am using that cream bit it doesn't made any changes on my skin.
I have red rashes when I puke . Its quite embarrassing since it lasts for 2-3 days. Please suggest me why and how to remove the rashes.
More popularly known ads haldi, almost Indian dish has dash of turmeric, adding a therapeutic touch.
Best prescription for case of Diabetes and leprosy. its also a carminative tonic –blood-purifier and vermicide. It is used in treating Jaundice, infection of liver, flu, cholesterol problem, etc…More effectively so in combination with fenugreek, jeera, Tulsi n pepper.
How to use:
Common cold: Turmeric powder added to boiled water and inhaled
Dry cough: A pinch of turmeric powder added to hot cows milk and taken early in the morning
Skin problem: Juice of raw turmeric applied externally
Intestinal warms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice, mixed with a
pinch of salt taken first thing in the morning daily for 3-4 days
Anemia: A teaspoon each of raw turmeric juice and honey mixed together and taken every morning for a month
Asthma : A teaspoon of turmeric powder added to a glass of milk, taken twice or thrice daily