Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul RazakYour feedback matters!
My neck and arm pits are black I think it's aganthosis and the black colour is due to pigmentation can you suggest me some good depigmentation creams.
I am shanthi I have used filter water too even though my skin is becoming dark. What I havevto do suggest me home tips to lighten my skin. And I have consulted doctor sir saud that by using filter water the skin will become more dark. He suggested me to use the natural water. And why my skin is becoming dark by using bore water?
I am Abhijeet I am having dark black spot on my face from last three years that is not going from my face. I had take treatment that will not help me what should I do now? Which treatment would be better.
Acne and black dots on my face. Pimples are coming and going away. When a pimple comes there is always a white colour pus in it. I will remove that then blood comes and I wash with water. After few days it leaves a mark. In that way I have some marks on my faces which makes me unhappy. Can I remove those small marks and get a fair skin.
Am a retired 61 yrs male. Suddenly looking old. Need tightening of sagging skin on face. Need details of procedure and cost.
I am 18 year old male. And I have very fair complexion but light red scares on both sides of nose. And rough skin on nose help me any best cream to cure redness like these. Can I use amway lotion. Thanks.
From last 2,3 weeks. My stools are very hard, even I'm getting pain in anus while excreting. Before that, from my childhood I never faced a problem like. Normally I used to excrete 2 times/day. But now, I'm excreting only once. That to in a painful way. What is the reason behind this? Is this because of hostel food, which is not good?
My face is getting too much oily even though I didn't use any soaps and also I clean by cotton or cold water. Please suggest a solution.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.
Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week. The oils on your pillowcases can cause acne by spreading dirt, grime, and dead skin.
I have a dark circle and pimples, dark spots, mene sab treatment kiye pr koi fayda nhi hua wapis aagae please help me.
What we should use home remedies to get the glowing face and what remedies should we use to remove the body hair permanently?
My friend has white patches on skin how can I solved that problem he was concern many doctors but no use.
It is the process in which the unwanted and undesirable hair are removed through pulse of light that are highly intense and powerful. During laser hair removal, a pulse beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which hinders its future hair growth. Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair.
Why is it done?
Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment locations include legs, underarms, upper lip, chin and bikini line. However, it's possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area, except the eyelid or surrounding area.
Hair color and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. For example, laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair because the laser beam targets the pigment (melanin) in the hair. However, advancement in technology has made laser hair removal an option for people who have darker skin as well.
Laser hair removal isn't generally effective for white, gray, red or blond hair because the laser can't "see" the lighter hair. However, treatment options for lighter hair continue to be investigated.
What are the advantages of hair removal surgery?
- More precise: Selective target makes it more precise leaving the surrounding hair undamaged.
More speedy and quicker: High speed and highly intensified pulse takes only a fraction of second to treat many hair at the same time. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
More Predictable: It is so because repeated therapies of hair removal may result in permanent loss of hair among several patients.
What are the risks associated with it?
This treatment does not guarantee complete hair removal the hair can grow after having undergone hair removal surgery, but however, the grown hair are more light in color and weight.
What can you expect ?
Before laser hair removal, the hair in the treatment area might be trimmed with a pair of scissors. You'll also be given special goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beam. The doctor might apply a topical anesthetic to your skin to reduce any discomfort during treatment.
To reduce any discomfort, apply ice to the treated area. If you have a skin reaction immediately after laser hair removal, the doctor might apply a steroid cream to the affected area. After laser hair removal, avoid sun exposure, both natural sunlight and tanning beds. When your skin has healed, use sunscreen whenever you're in the sun.