Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul RazakYour feedback matters!
Hello dear doctor, mere face par blackheads hai. Or kabhi bhi face par acne aana start ho jate hain. Please koi solution batao.
Hi I wanna know about solution for preventing skin problem due to the hot climate so please tell any solution or any cream like sunscreen lotion which will be better to use wen going outside.
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
Hello sir I am mohd nadeem and I am 24 years old and I have dark patches on my leg. Whenever I try to remove it came back again. I do not know what it is how can I over come it. Apart from that have some pink spots on my chest also. Does it have any connection between the two?
I'm been feeling very weak and tired lately. My blood pressure is a little low. Also my skin is whitening. And I feel pukish all the time.
I have too many black head holes on my nose. I have applied each n every scrubber but no response. Wht to do?
Hi please tell me I am using melacare cream bearing going to bed . Is it better for me let me know is there any alternative . If you r say it how many months I should use mela care cream ? Thanks in advance.
I am 23 years old girl I have hypertrophic scar in my left hand for past 4 yrs. I am tried mederma before 2 years but no use and recently I tried bio oil but it caused me allergy. Pls suggest me effective treatment to get rid of scar soon and tell me the cost of the treatment.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox like any other drug is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: By far this is the biggest myth of all. Botox shots last for no more than 3 months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, the effect might last a little longer. As soon as Botox is discontinued, the muscles go back to their own position. This phenomenon is known as atrophy.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
I am 22 years old man. Though I do not smoke but my lips are black. What can be the other underlying reasons.
1) scalp hygiene - wash your hair regularly with anti dandruff shampoo/ketoconazole shampoos.
2) foot care - make sure you dry the area between the toes and wear washed and dried socks. You can put an antifungal powder inside your socks. This will keep your feet free from fungus.
3) moisturizing and applying a sunscreen - is important even on cloudy days.
Keep in mind the above tips and enjoy the monsoons.
I have got a small and hard bubble like structure in the anus. When it was touched, sometimes I get slight pain. May I know what is it. Any medical advice please.
Sir, I have been suffering with the rashes and rings in the pubic region. So which ointment should I apply?
I have dark circle under both of my eyes and my face is not glowing like my body. What should I do? please prescribe me.
Hi. My skin has become dark under my arms. Dunno may e because of using razor. Is there any remedies to remove that dark patches without doing any treatment.
How to recover from rectal bleeding? I have 2 small punches in my rectum and getting occasional bleeding. I have taken many treatment and medicines since last 13 years. All are in vain Please help me out.
I have puss pimple on my breast near nipple past 6 month. I had consult 2 gynecologist and a skin specialist. They said this is just allergy so. They prescribed medicines. But no use. Not yet cure.
I have very pimple and ance on my face and blackheads also l visited many doctor but nothing help me.
Skincare on a budget.
- Identify your skin type - sensitive, normal, dry, oily or a combination - and keep that in mind when you select your skin care products.
- Pay attention to product ingredients and choose those that will give you the most bang for your buck. For example, look for anti-aging products that contain retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids.
- Consider using dual-function products, like a moisturizer that includes sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, to make the most of your money.
- Cleanse your skin before applying any skin care products and before going to bed. Cleansing removes dirt, oil, and debris, and helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Get the most from your moisturizer by applying it as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Limit the number of skin care products that you use; applying too many products may cause irritation.
- Apply a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside. This will help protect you from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Consider using petroleum jelly, an inexpensive product that has several uses, including moisturizing dry skin and nails, and treating minor injuries