Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul RazakYour feedback matters!
It's me Mounika 21yr. I have lost my confidence level bcoz of my pimple, dark spots, dark circles and dullness of face skin. What should I do for it? please help me. Thank you in Advance.
I have lots of wart in my front neck. Temporarily I am removing it by wart remover ayurvedic cream but I want permanent solution. Because after some days new wart reappears.
Hi m 22f m using melalite forte cream for my scars. On the first day it turns my skin red. Can anyone explain me is it safe to use it.
I have a problem on my face. It is dull and many little black n Brown spot arising on my face. please give some tips to remove it.
USG Report showed Prostate borderline engagement in size but normal shape. Measure: 40.5 mm x 33.0 mm x 32.4 mm and Volume: 22.7 cc (approx). Also I have multiple calculi within GB lumen and so will proceed for an operation for the stone removal. Please suggest me any medicine if required for the treatment to reduce the prostate size.
Want to know if a safe homeopathic medicine is available for having a clean and hydrated skin of the face, I have a very dull and dark and patchy skin.
Iam 26 years old. Iam very fair. But I have skin dark coloration around neck, armpit between thighs, elbows etc. Sine Iam very fair, neck dark coloration makes me looks weird. Also I have red rashes over my butter.
Hi Doctor, my age is 25 and my doubt is I have a marks and spots on my face, so please can you suggest any kind of ointments or soap, so that it can be unseen from my face.?
I am 25 Years Old. I Have Problems Of allergy & Black Spots are available on My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. I am working in oil company. Out source work since 3 year. How to control this problem What I have to do for this Problem? Please Help, What to do for this problem? Please advise.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I have a antibacterial problem on our skin, I have red spot in our total body. I have consultate two doctors but no effect, I have some advice to u.
How to remove dark spots from face. please suggest best medication, which can be easily available in the market
What is the procedure to get a fair skin? I have tried many cosmetic products for men available in the market but shows no results. Some says that skin complexion doesn't change. Is that true? Is there any possibility to get my complexion change .What method should I follow ?
I am suffering from enlarged prostate and related difficulties, such as get up from sleep at night 3-4 times to pass urine, feeling urgency to pass urine etc. Conducted several tests and physician prescribed Weltam 0.4 mg tablets daily once at night. I do not feel much improvement in my problem. Your valued suggestions solicited. Thanks
My skin is very dull and tanned. What should I do to remove tanning and make my skin glowing and fresh? Should I go for facial?
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.