Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Rasheed ImranYour feedback matters!
I have pulp polyp. Went to a dentist. She said that its in my molar (deciduous tooth) she said that its my milk tooth and the permanent tooth did not came even when I am 19 now. So that's why I have problem of pulp polyp in my tooth. She said that I will have to pull out that teeth and to fill tha gap I should get braces. Is the reason by this doctor justified?
What dental floss should I use? And how many times in a week should I floss my teeth. How to use dental floss?
There are gaps between my teeth which makes my face look so bad and ugly. please suggest me some ways to overcome this problem and look good.
Hi My saliva is yellowish or sometimes dark red after waking up from sleep. I feel gum inflammation when I eat something spicy .I feel like my gums are weak but I have taken two tablets (Mox 500 and nor metrogyl) two times then I did not get that bloody saliva so I left those medicine but after 3-4 days it again started .please tell me the reason and treatment for the same.
I have pimples all over my face and im not able to get rid of it since 2 years from now. I take good care of my dental health, use clean towels and pillow covers, had decreased the intake of oily foods but its showing only less improvement. Please help me to get rid of it.
I m 18 and I want yo know how to make teeth bleach (lemon juice+ baking soda) and how to apply it and till when? I mean the overall procedure because I m doing it first time.
I want to a treatment of teeth braces. I want to know the cost and time duration for this treatment?
I am suffering from toothache and also it occur by high percentage cold in my body. How to remedy the pain of tooth.
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
Visiting a dentist can be very daunting. We realize that and hence here are 7 reasons that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So here are the seven reasons to make you smile
#1. No pain, only gain
Dental clinics are no longer the torture chambers they used to be. With modern amenities and warm welcoming interiors you no longer need to be afraid of hospital like settings with scary looking doctors.
#2. Pain anxiety control
We now have advanced equipment that replaces drills, injections and blades, all the instruments that you may have feared in the dental office.
#3. Sleep while getting a root canal
While root canals are the most feared treatments in dentistry, patients today are painlessly treated within a single sitting, so much so that they sleep through most of their treatment.
#4. Walk out with an instant face lift
Getting an instant cleaning and whitening is now as easy as walking in for a 15-45 minute session. So even if you're a last minute person getting that dazzling set before a party or your big day is ever so easy.
#5. Straighten teeth without ugly braces!
If its crooked teeth that are bothering you and you just cant bear the thought of ugly metal braces, the new invisible braces is just the perfect solution to your problem. No one will ever know you have braces! and you will be smiling all along the treatment and have a better smile at the end of it!
#6. No more cavities!
We counsel our patients on how to ensure no more cavities right from diet counseling to establishing oral hygiene habits that'll prevent any future cavities to keep that sweet smiling face always intact!
#7. Fixed teeth for all
We now have the ability of replacing a crippling denture with fixed teeth which maximizes your eating pleasure and increases your self-confidence no matter your age!
Now, you have seven reasons to make you fearless about visiting a dentist like smile essentials.
We're sure once you have done your treatment, you will be smiling more than ever before!
Call us for your appointments at 9209200024.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.