Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul MajidYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 18 year old. There are many pimples in my face. My skin is very oily. I use many facepakes to avoid acne. But I couldnt relief. So please give me a advice to avoid it?
I'm suffering from jock itching problem from last 3 years. Problem comes and goes after some treatment but not any permanent solution. Please give me any medical treatment or medicine suggestions. Thanks.
I had bike accident 7 month ago and my leg had be little crack now it okay but in legs mark are troubling me some time what should I do sir.
Hi I am 28 year girl my problem is that I am having smile lines and lines on my forehead which became more visible from last month and my face getting dull day by day and losing its fairness .please suggest me any cream any exercise (facial) which can help me to get out these or any treatment. Thanks.
He have pimples. He applied cream for that from last 3 weeks but is not solved. What he wants to do?
Dear doctor! Im 21 years old im having birth moles (black) at face how to remove it without surgery? please help me to remove this.
Pls suggest a waterproof sunscreen to use while swimming to prevent skin tanning. Pls mention the spf n other details and exact product if possible. My exposure to chlorine water would be for 5-6 hrs. Any other tips to protect my skin while swimming? Also pls suggest good anti tan face packages.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.