Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Lateef Khan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Lateef KhanYour feedback matters!
He has itching near his anus area today he found little bit blood in tht area its seems like cut so whts this is it piles or something else pls suggestion me thnk you.
I am suffering stomach problem since 2 days. My stomach getting g more bulky and acidity problem also started by tomorrow morning what should I do?
My father had an clot in his head because of which his right leg got paralyzed. We admitted him hospital after which a surgery made where the doctor put a pipe to drain blood. It's been one and half month surgery done. He got discharged from hospital. We are currently giving him physiotherapy treatment. He has started walking. But it was quite less. We have noticed all these days that his right foot has swelling. Is there anything to worry about.
I am suffering from allergic Rhinitis moderate reflux gastritis I got cabg bypass surgery 1 years old I am taking derinide aq.
I have 101 temperature from last tree days and my tonsils are too much infected. I did gargle with disprin many time sometimes I feel better but my temperature is as it is. What should I do?
Hello. My friend is suffering from pneumonia and she had cough last week and her health is getting weaker day by day what should her parents do to cure cough.
Sir my hair is lost daily by daily only 50-60% hair is left. My head. Please help me, I am very depressed.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!