Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir I have migrain problem. What is the precautions of that and give some advice to solve this problem. Thanks.
Did masturbation affect our health? If we masturbate 3 time in a week is it ok. Secondly, can masturbation leads to sex problem in future. And how to stop to do masturbation.
I'm a 33 years women, having 4half years old son, I asking for period related qury, I always suffer mild stomach pain.
I am 24 year old. My problem is stomach. Acid and gas problem for long time tell me specific solution. please tell the remedies and specialist doctor and my other problem is hair loss please help.
I am 15 years old. I have cough from about 18 days. Last night I took a medicine without any prescription from doctor that caused me uneasiness at midnight. Is it harmful to me?
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from Constipation always. I did check up stomach, liver and kidney, everything, all are OK. I take medicine, but no any good result for me. Please give me suggestion. What I do?
Hello sir I am 21 year old and at this age I have sugar problem what are the majors to get prevented. I have a back ache also any time it appears so please help me l sir thank you.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I can get erection after seeing porn or with a little stimulation of my penis, does this rule out erectile dysfunction? I suffer from premature ejaculation and erections are not that frequent as they used to be, so just ruling out problems. Do you think getting an erection completely rules out that I might be impotent.
My friend is having a hole in her heart. She is 19 and currently having no issues like pain or any other stuff but some doctor told her that the hole will fill up as she grow up and ultimately will disappear. I want to know is it possible that hole in hearts are curable without operating and is there anything like fill up with the age ? please respond.
My son is now three and half years old but his weight is just 10kg. He is a premature baby. I'm giving him healthy food like nendrampalam, eggs, Milk, Rice, Dall, vegetables, fruits, pediasure etc. Often He getting sick like fever and cold. After that his weight is decreasing half to one kilograms. He is looking like two years old child. Please tell me how to increase his weight.
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'