Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AbdulYour feedback matters!
Grape sized lump seen on the scrotum, please let me know why it is coming and what should I do to cure from it?
Getting urine in red colour from a month every time when urine is passed but in rare I am getting urine in normal.
Mere friend ke wife pregnant hai 40 days ho gaya. Kya mera friend sex kar sakta hai please urgent reply?
Sir, I am not looking fat. But my leg has more and heavy mammals and my weight is also going high, more than 75 kg. How can I reduce mammals of leg and make a sexy leg and how can I lose my weight?
Dear Sir, I m 46 years old suffering from anxiety and depression since last five years, I m on medication of psychiatrist but no improvement, my main problem is loss of Appetite, no desire to eat due to anxiety, consult physician, done all reports, reports found normal, physician said its due to psychological problem, taking psychiatric medicines since last five years but not improved situation, stomach also remains upset all the time suffering from gas, constipation, loose motion daily (only once) Please help me, what should I do?
Hi doc kindly suggest me some permanent remedy for diabetes which decreases after medication only is there permanent solution to problem to cure diabetes life long.
Am suffering with headache for last 15days. Am also contact with the doctor but no use. Please tell me the solution immediately.
My fasting blood sugar is 126 and post fasting is 128. One is indicating diabetic and the other one not so. Do I have diabetes 1 or 2?
Respected Dr, how to control on masturbation that's reason my penis size looking broad is der any issue in future while doing sex with partner please suggest n my erection also come very early .
My name is Bhavin Shah. 26 year. I have Throat problem and I try salt water gargling, Plenty of water drink. But still I have pain. So what can I do? Reply me.
hello sir I want to know how much milk is enough for a man (age 20,2000 calories) and I recently came to know that we shouldn't eat pure ghee with other oils ,is it true?
Hello Sir, I am male 53 years old in india, I having diabetic from above 12 years. I am maintain my sugar normal level but my PROBLEM IS NOT ERRICTION MY PENIS, SO I HAVING SUFFICIENT FEELINGS ALSO. PLEASE ADVICE BEST MEDICINES. THANKS
I have been suffering from fever for past 30 days. I am diagnosed but after diagnosis I got fever again after 10 days. The symptoms are fever, shivering, headache, mouth ulcers and severe fatigue. All the reports of malaria, widal and urine are showing normal. What may be the reason.
Sir, mai raat ko sota hu saaf mind se fir bhi kai baar mera jo after sex jo cheej nikal jaati h wo nikal jaati h mne last 5 years se kabhi blowjob bhi nahi kia h fir aisa kyu hota h?
I am 56 years old and do lot of work on computer/laptop. I started feeling slight giddiness once in a day or 2 in the evening hours after full days work. We have got a family history of vertigo (father, sister etc.). I used Vertin 8 mg twice a day. I feel quite relieved and sometimes again I feel the same. Secondly I am also doing neck exercises as prescribed in You Tube. Please suggest remedies how can I get rid of this problem. Since, I am an official connected with computer desk job I can not do away with this. This giddiness remains for less than a minute or so, when I need to catch hold of some thing to avoid loosing stability. No heart beat increases during this period. I do not have sugar, BP or any such issues except nasal allergies, which are also quite under control. I addressed a gathering for about 2 hours yesterday, on power point, after that I started feeling like sitting and could not stand comfortably. Please guide me how long can I use Vertin (betahistine 8 mg). Recently I got medical check up done, which was almost normal but slight marginal increases in triglyceride levels (270) and low D vitamin (14) for which I am using medicines like Rosuvas 5 mg and Nurokind D3 (1000 ug D vitamin) Best wishes.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.