Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abbas M MehkriYour feedback matters!
Hi .i have a lump behind right ear. It's getting pain. Is it symptom of TB. (tuberculosis. Thank you.
I am a diabetic patient age 30, both parents diabetic, I was taking voglitor m. F. 0.3 drug with meal. Not controlled my sugar level. What I have to do ? Help me.
I am 40 years old male, I have pain in my some finger joints and groins from 2 years. I am diabetic from last 24 years and thyroid from 1 year. What should i do?
I am suffering from abdominal pain. I have acidity also and dried cough since a week. I am feeling two week as I got viral fever also.
Sir please tell me what is the main symptoms of dengue because I have lot problems of joint pain and high fever.
I am surfing from dry cough and I am feel not a good I am in trouble and not be happy can you help me.
Is there a cure for lung fibrosis which cause dry cough, if yes, what is the medication and things to avoid ?
My sex power is nt gud that much because I had done masturbation a lot in my age of 16 to 22 Wat should I do now.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.