Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarthi BharatYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yr old. I am married and I have a 5 yr old girl baby. Before my Delkivery I was having irregular periods but after my ceasaerian I am bleeding all time. Its almost 5 yrs even now I have bleedings at time but it lasts for 3 months continuously. And when I get white discharge I smell some foul smell and feel very uncomfortable. I am also 87kgs now. Can you pls suggest me something so that I can proceed wtih that.
Hii doc. I am 23 years and I am doing well but only the thing is my periods cycle is irregular and its very painful even though l take meftal-spas but its not working anymore in my relief. Can you suggest me any sort medications.
She is not pregnant now, but her both breast secrets some milky white substance, when some presser give on the breast. I am so afraid. Is this serious issue?
My Wife And I had unprotected sex when she wasn't fertile now she's not having periods pain before Periods and was having pain little in stomach but it wasn't before periods pain is she pregnant? How to avoid pregnancy safely if she is. She should have her periods on 27 but today is 28 she's not even having pain what should I do any suggestion Please. Thank you.
Those 4-6 days in the month are the most painful for women. They are also very depressing. There are a lot of things which can help the pain go away, however, it is highly important for the woman to take proper care of her health during this time of the month. Besides maintaining a personal hygiene, these are the habits that you need to stop doing:
1. Wearing the same pad for the whole day can cause vaginal infections and produce bad odor. The pads need to be changed in every 3-5 hours no matter if you bleed heavily, or not.
2. You are already feeling pain, thus do not push yourselves in giving more pain. Do not do things like waxing or planning a root canal.
3. Having an unexpected sex during the period brings high chances of getting infections. For this reason you better avoid sexual intercourse during your periods.
4. You can harm your body and give strain to it if you do rigorous exercises during period.
5. Do not skip meals during your periods as you already lose a lot of energy and blood. Take 3 proper meals and some snacks in between.
6. Avoid cravings for food in the middle of the night as it will do harm to your body. It is not able to digest all that greasy food which gets in.
7. Menstrual cramps may make it hard to fall asleep during the night, but it is highly recommend to have a good night’s sleep and relax your body due to the strain you’ve been experiencing for the whole day.
8. Milk products can worsen the cramps during your period as they contain arachidonic acid, thus avoid consuming them.
9. Do not involve yourself in watching depressing movies, or listening to sad songs because all this may affect your psychological health.
I'm 22years old. Unmarried. I have a problem in my periods. My period cycle was about 28days. My period days was about just 2days but the pain was quite unbearable. Actually What is my problem? What are the natural and home remedies for my problem.
Hello, I am Dr Vikas Khanna and today I will be talking about Breakups and how to move on from Breakups.
This has been surveyed that people who find difficult to move on from breakups are those who have typical memories call bias. They just recall all the good memories of their past relationship. They get stuck in that happiness and that is why it gets difficult for them to move on.
Relationships and breakups are equally common. You move in a relationship and you move out of a relationship.
Today, I will be telling you a simple NLP exercise through which you can move on very quickly, very easily within few days.
Every breakup has a reason, has an issue due to which you and your partner move out of a relationship. But the memory we call bias prevents you from moving on as your subconscious mind is fed with only positive memories and it is considered as something valuable, something missing.
I will tell you a simple exercise. Just recall all the bad memories including the reason for the breakup that could be a verbal abuse, a partner cheating on you and so many other arguments as well. Just compile them in a sequence. Close your eyes and play a movie in the sequence in your mind, one after the other. Just feel the emotions that you had at the time of an argument, at the time your partner cheated. Just visualise that, play it like a movie. The time it is done, just freeze the last scene and paint it white. You should remember that you should be focusing on all the bad memories you had in your past relationship. After you are done, just repeat it 3 times with a complete feeling of emotions which you had, you have "enough is enough" kind of feeling and your subconscious is trained to move on to happiness elsewhere which you did not get in your past relationship.
I wish you a good luck.
If you want to contact me, you can do so through Lybrate, you can even call me or send me a mail.
Hii my last periods date was may 28 and in June 28 I was suppose to come but still now I have not yet got my periods I have got intimate with my bf nd it was unprotected but we took care but not getting pregnant but still I have not got periods I have check with pregnancy test it was negative . What should I do plzz help me . How can I get my periods back. What pills should I take . Plzz help.
- There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
- Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is enszuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
- All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
- When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
- A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.