Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AadiYour feedback matters!
He is so fatty boy. He can't control his weight And reduce to taking food to control his weight but he can't control Is any food supplement or health drink is suitable to reduce his excessive weight? please tell me.
A prolonged intimate experience is always desirable, but due to varied reasons, men sometimes experience early discharge. Also known as premature ejaculation, it is the most common male sexual problem. About 30% of the male population has had this problem at some time in their lives, with the semen coming out before any of the partners experiencing an orgasm.
The ejaculation has two phases: Emission and Ejaculation. In people with early discharge, there is quick emission of the seminal fluid and the sperms are ejaculated before a thorough penetration, because of which there could be incomplete satisfaction for both the partners.
An actual definition for this problem is not possible, as different people have different expectations and experiences. However, as a general rule, ejaculation that happens within 10 minutes is considered premature. Some of the causes include anxiety, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate dietary patterns. For men, early discharge can be very stressful as they begin to doubt their self-worth. The inability to satisfy their partner can be very troublesome.
Symptoms: There are no symptoms other than experiencing it during the actual act. There is a rapid arousal with a short-lasting erection and an ejaculation that happens within minutes or sometimes even less than a minute.
Remedies: While the anxiety and the lifestyle changes need to be managed, there are other simple techniques that can help manage the issue at hand.
- Eggs: They provide the required protein that is essential for the production of sex hormones.
- Blueberries: This improves blood flow, especially to the genital area, thereby helping maintain erection.
- Asparagus powder: This can be mixed in milk and boiled and consumed twice daily.
- Almond and ginger: A mixture of crushed almonds soaked overnight with ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron in milk also gives desired results.
In addition to this, there are specific yoga postures which are believed to help in delaying the ejaculation. Meditation including bhastrika pranayama, anulom vilom, and kapal bhaati can be helpful.
There is a strong psychological component with stress and anxiety being major reasons for early discharge. Therefore, managing these underlying issues can often relieve the problem. Counseling the couple also is very helpful in managing the issue. An understanding spouse often helps solve the issue, rather than aggravate it.
Therapies like shirodhara and shiro basti can also help reduce stress and anxiety and manage premature ejaculation. Frequent sexual activity should be avoided, with masturbation not to exceed more than 2 times a week. Also, it has been observed that incidence of premature ejaculation reduces with age and most men learn to control ejaculation as they grow older. The problem is more with younger men who are more anxious and curious about their sex life.
Is there in any treatment of depression and mental problems, in ayurveda. If yes kindly advice, already treatment from psychiatrist is continue since last 10 years.
My face become more dark and dark patches on forehead and cheeks after chemical peeling. Getting worst day by day.
I am 18 year old female, I am suffering from severe migraine since 3 years I have tried many medicine but because of consuming alcohol even my liver is not working efficiently so I can't afford to take more tablets as they are injurious for my liver so please can you help me regarding the same?
I'm having dandruff on my eyelashes. How can I make my eyelashes clear from dandruff? Or will it gets cleared naturally?
I am fat but not very much but my arms muscles has increased very much I want to know the way to decrease fat as well as arm muscles.
I am 24 years old and don't know why, my body is still not physically fit. Please refer any sort of protien powder to gain weight.
Feeling ill all the day and having neck and shoulder pain. Only little relief by massage and pain killers. What definite treatment can I take?
I m a pure vegetarian of 19 year old I m about 5.11 inches I wana increase my height, what do I do? please suggest any prescription?
Can I be pregnant if I had 5 motnhs normal periods? the area aorund naval is hard, I can feel the muscles tight there. But I dont have any pregnancy symptom. I have gained little belly fat. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. I did ultrasound when I thought I was 2 months pregnant. It was normal, no pregnancy. Is it pscychological? or any chance of pregnancy?
I am age of 21 male. I am getting new teeth at the end of my jaw and it is swellon. And it is painful. What is the reason for it.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from laziness I have of plenty of laziness. I every time postpone my works. And I am very careless any work. From this reason I lost so many things in my life please help doctor give any good solution for me.
Pregnancy is a time when you have to be at your vigilant best even as you go about your normal life. If you happen to be a smoker and enjoy a drink once in a while, then it may be time to change these habits. Ideally, one should let go of these habits as soon as the couple starts trying for a baby, as how you treat your body in the preconception stage will have a great bearing on how your body adjusts to pregnancy and the aftermath of childbirth. Let us find out the dangers of smoking and drinking during pregnancy. (Learn more about healthy pregnancy)
- Alcohol and Your Baby: While you may be thinking that a drink or two of wine in a week may not do any harm to your foetus, this is actually a misnomer. One should steer clear of even a sip as the alcohol usually ends up passing through you placenta and right into your growing foetus.
- Alcohol Break Down: When the alcohol gets passed through your system and into the baby, there is a definite health hazard to the foetus. This is due to the fact that the body tends to break down alcohol in a much slower manner, than it would break down any other food or beverage. And the risk is that much more heightened in case of the growing foetus, because the tiny bodies are not equipped to handle the breaking down process properly. This may lead to a rise of the blood alcohol level of the foetus, keeping it at that level even after the mother's blood alcohol level has been restored to normal.
- Retardation and Other Related Ailments: When the blood alcohol level of the baby remains high, it can lead to a variety of problems that can go from mild to severe. Retardation, heart ailments and more can be born from this issue. Also, this can lead to deformed facial features as well as behavioural problems like aggression.
- Smoking and Low Birth Weight: When you smoke during your pregnancy, it doubles your risk of birthing a baby whose weight is significantly lower than the acceptable standard and what is considered normal (learn more about the affect of smoking on your and your baby's health)
- Smoking and Other Complications: Also, smoking during pregnancy increases the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy, which can lead to the loss of the foetus. Further, you can also end up having a premature baby, if you smoke during pregnancy, as this will lead to the burst of your water before the actual labour begins. Finally, smoking during pregnancy can give rise to complications in the placenta, which will result in a separation of the placenta from the uterine wall, much before the delivery actually happens.