Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AadiYour feedback matters!
I m unable to control my emotions I. E. Anger, upset, n most irritating my tear. It makes fun of me between peoples. Plss help me.
I am getting pain in my back bone. I do not know what is the reason for that. Is acidity responsible that or not?
I am 61 years old and suffering from acute sinusitis problem. Is there any remedy for the same. Please advise.
I am 23 female married I had done my hormones test Dr. suggest me n mine reports is follicle stimulating hormone is 5.21 n rubella lgG antibodies is 11.1 and AMH is 4.93. Are they normal or any infection?
How much masturbation affects our body. What are its benefits of it, if any and how much losses in the body happens after this. And how we can recover the losses happened during this?
Hi I am suffering from thyroid and PCOD problem. I'm trying to lose my weight but I can't make it happen. Also I'm planning to get married in the month of June. Depressed because of irregular periods. Could you please suggest me what to do?
Hello Sir, I want to know there are some black spots on penis. This is from past 1.5 years but I thought it's some normal mark so I showed it to my family doctor but want to know what exactly is that? Please can you tell me that in brief.
Hi doctor june month my tsh was 8.86 and 21.8.16 is T3 0.86 T4 8.91 andTSH 3.08 and since one month im taking thyroup 25 mcg. My doubt is when I had miscarriage in may month with the pregnancy was thyroid developed?
My on is suffering from depression. He has exam phobia. He is very near to mother. Always mother guided him. He is in last year of graduation Higher heart beats and Higher BP.
Hi, She is 53years old. She is an thyroid patient. And she gets frequent pain under the foot. Somewhat bearable pain. She gets this pain while getting up from bed and placing foot on the floor. And Might get this pain after eating too. Please Suggest remedies. And why is it happening like that? Thank you:)
I am a 25 years old male, my cheek is sinking down. I want to lift my cheek without any surgery. Please help me. Thank you!
Dear pediatrics Doctor We were blessed with Boy Baby on June 8th this year. He was born with forceps delivery. We notice him that back shoulder was not ok, because of that one hand he can completely move and another hand he could not move fully. Head was not keeping straight. Slightly tilted. What to do? Pls advise.
I get pain very badly in my stomach when my dates come. Please advise some home treatment for this. My mom says that medicine should not be taken for this. Please answer.
I have red eyes for over 4 days so please suggest me what to do in that case also say me the diet and also some proper medicines for it?
Sir I did laser treatment for my eyes almost a year back I am feeling really stressed and my eyes always seemed to be tired and gone deep inside, sometimes severe headache. What medication should I take or any natural medication to cure this.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.