Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.w. GomesYour feedback matters!
I am taking rabrepazole (rabizena tab) before food mor and night And also multirich tab and montewart I took these medications to stop GERD starting phase These medicines not working good? What to do? I could not eat properly only less quantity! pls help me.
I am sugar patient last two years ,my sugar level are under control, but if loss of medicine taken than, label are so high nearby 480 and start the medicine than after a week label are under control, So Kindly advise us no need any allopath medicine, we are so thanks for your valuable advise. Thanks.
Hello Dr. When winter comes my legs skin get starts etching. I have tried all kind of lotion and all but doesn't stop please help me.
Hi I am dietitian Sheela Seharawat mentoring diet clinic, we have eleven diet clinics in Delhi-NCR. In diet clinic, we find more of diabetic person also as well as weight loss because kya hota ki diabetic person sirf ek medication se usko recover nahi kar payage because sabse important aapke diabetic person ko hoti hai diet ki requirement ki right food hona chahiye aur right timing pe honi chahiye. Doctor bhi aapko suggest karte hai ki medication bhi aapko tab work karegi jab aap proper diet loge. To humare paas diabetic patient aate hai hum unko recommend kar rahe hai aapko high fibre lene chahiye plus carbohydrate par thoda restrict karna chaye and definitely aapko at the small intervals include your food timings.
Diabetic persons ko dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapko apni diet me fibre incude karna hai, fibre ke roop me aap kya le sakte ho, fibre ke liye apni diet me fibrous cereal use kar sakte ho, wheat bran market me ata hai jisko aam language me hum choker bolte hai to wo hume normal aate me milakar wo roti leni hai. Second thing more of salads apni diet me include kare jisse ki aapko more of roughage mile and usme dhyan kab rakhna hai jaise aap apna main portion jab bhi leke baithte ho before main meal you have to take lots of salads jisse ki carbohydrate aapki diet me kam ho jayega and second thing carbohydrate aap kaha pe kam kar sakte ho jaise carbohydrate rich in carbohydrates me aapko aa jate hai rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrorts and peas that one you have to avoid being a diabetic person and phir apko apni daily routine me aur kya change karna hai.
Most important aapko apna working timing hai that means at least aapko walk karni thirty to forty minutes daily. Usse aapki body me jo ki sugar ki amount jaada ban rahi hai apko usko control kar sakte ho with the exercise pattern and diabetics persons aur kya dhyan rakhna chahiye ki aapke jo timing hai usko leke aapko kaafi careful hona hai jaise ki aapko har do ghante me aapko apni diet food include karna hi chahiye. Wo in terms of fruits hone chahiye, wo salad hone chahiye, wo lassi honi chahiye proper roti sabzi ya bread wagarah ho and bread jo bhi aapko use karni hai wo brown bread ya whole wheat bread ya multigrain bread use karni hai and dinner pe jo bhi aap khate ho avoid ki waha pe aapko calories ki amount jitna bhi cut off kar sakte ho, jahan pe aap three chapatti le rahe ho waha aap two chapatti par aa jao and gradually usko aap one chapatti pe kar sakte ho that is really nice so that jitna aap ke carbohydrate kam ho jayege utna apko sugar ke control kam karne madad karege.
For further queries regarding diet connect us via Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can take personal appointment as well.
Hello sir, I am working in night shift so I am not get proper sleep and my weight is gain continuously. What should i do?
Last night I had nightfall and I am feeling very tired and weird from last night and it's my first time so what I do?
Sir whenever I drink and do sex or masturbate there is a acute burning starts at my penis tip. Which lasts for half an hour. Please suggest.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.