Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.w. GomesYour feedback matters!
Hello ,I was having sex with my girl friend but it was not releasing the sperm but when I masturbated the after it release the sperm !please help me with this issue a.
Hello sir/mam, When I sleep in the night it takes about 30-60 minutes for me to sleep. And also if I get disturbed by the meanwhile during sleep then it takes 1 hr to 2 hrs me to sleep. Is it normal? If it is not then which yogasan can I do to get rid off it, because I do not want any kind of allopathic treatment.
I sweat a lot, moment I walk a little my clothes are wet in sweat then I feel suffocated while resting after sweat. I feel suffocation while standing in a place where there is lots of crowd. I am not obese.
Whatever I eat and whenever I eat, after evry eating I go for toilet its any kind of pbm because of this my weight is also normal.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 30 days and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should be done please help me.
Over masturbations effects on our growth? I mean is over masturbations can stop growth of our height.
Sir Mai masterbute nai karta. Mahine mein 2ya 3 baar mujhe nightfall hota hai. Kya ye harmfull hai. Iska koi solution?
Hi I sometimes suffer hard headache at night and so on I can not sleep well. What may be the reason?
Hi recently my doctor told me I have pcos, and prescribed me hyponidd Tablets. I'm taking it twice in a day, two tabs at a time after taking meal. My question is regarding my diet. What kind of food should I take and during my periods every month I am going through unimaginable pain, and very weak in my heart, something I can't explain in words, it is like very uncomfortable in heart. What should I do, is it a sign of any heart disease and is there any medicine which I can take during periods?
Hello, Doctor my dad is a diabetic patient and suffered a silent heart attach recently 15 days before what is the best possible treatment. Please suggest. Regards, Deepanshu.
Heyy doctors I m suffering from seasonal viral fever is there any particular medicine for that. Please suggest me. M waiting for your response.
I my fingers are shaking continuously. While doing routine task. Same thing had brother. What is my tremor. What should may I do.
I am suffering from severe running nose for many days I am facing this problem from my school days and I went to checkup but doctors should, t take this serious so kindly tell me solution for this problem.
I'm 24 years old male, my body is sweating too much specially from my for head and mainly when is drink water. Sweeting also happen when I'm sitting under fan. Soo plez suggest me suggestion which will help me to control sweating? Give me better n better suggestion which is useful plez plez for this is will always be obliged to u.
Why there is precum remains in penile and due to that there is always chance of involuntary ejaculation and it happens so many time after that no energy and brain fogg.
My wife period start on 20 and ends on 21 of the month which is the day to have unprotected sex and not a chance of pregnancy.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.