Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A Usha RaniYour feedback matters!
My son in law age 2.4 years is not eating food daily instead eating biscuits lays etc. What should I do him to eat food. Suggest some ways.
My son is 5 years old. He is very thin (weak) and not healthy and also his height is not very satisfactory as per his age. Kindly help me.
My child regular motion problem. If he used dulolax supporters ,he is getting motion. Doctor suggested internal sphincterotomy surgery. What should I do.
My children 6, 4 years old girl and boy they aren't eating properly not interesting to eat food, fruits. What can we do?
Hello doctor. My baby is 6 months old now. Want to start solids. Which brand is good like cerelac ,nestum or fresh. And for first time which flavour! it will ne helpful thank you.
I have myometrial fibriods, do these fibroid cause hindrance to pregnancy . One is located in uterine fundal region and another with in the posterior myometrium uterine body
My son is 1.5 years old. His weight is only 9.5 kg. Pls suggest how should increase his weight. His height is 78' and he's a active child. His birth weight was 3.6 kg.
Sie mere ear mey 10 years se prblm h mere ear ke dono ear drums gal gay h or usmey hole bhi.Kya yh bina opperation ke hemopathic se thikh ho skte h
My niece is 15 month old. She is suffering from intermittent extropia which comes n goes since she was 10 month. We took. Her to pediatrician eye specialist. The doctor explained she is having squint in both eyes .The vision in her eyes is 20/20. He mentioned the only option is eye muscle surgery at the age of 4. We wanted to know as this the only option for her. We need to evaluate her eye checkup at 6 month interval. What we have observed that nowadays that she is not squinting frequently its like 3 or 4 times a day. Pls suggest some other. Options for her.
Parents sometimes tend to neglect their children due to various reasons. However, this negligence influences the children severely. It can affect the development, personality, relationship traits of the children. Every child needs care and love. Parents are naturally the closest people in a child’s world. Negligence from the closest people can lead to destructive character traits in their personality.
1. Attachment problems: One of the primary and direct effects of parental negligence towards children can lead children to be less attached with family. If a child does not get the warmth and care from parents, he automatically detaches from the family bonding and even does not develop the love and compassionate feelings for the family. This pattern hardly changes over time, and it can even lead to problematic relationship of the child in the future. The child may not be able to be close to his own children later.
2. Brain development: Children are tender and sensitive, just like floral buds. Every stimulus has an action. For instance, a child who is affected by malnutrition suffers from weak neural cells. This can be a reason behind weak brain functions. The basic pillars of brain processes, that is, thinking and logical thinking, everything is affected due to parental negligence. It may lead to low level of self-confidence, depression, frustration, anxiety and stress, troubled thoughts and emotional distortions.
Signs of parental negligence in children
1. Eating Disorders
2. Disrupted Sleep
3. Withdrawal from family bonding
4. Aggressive attitude
5. Bed wetting
6. Missing out school
7. Obsessive traits in behavioural patterns
9. Sudden change in attitude and behaviours
Every child seeks complete attention and love of his or her parents. However, parents may neglect them due to work stress, social obligations, personal problems and other such reasons. But parents should be considerate about the developmental barriers that could be posed due to this type of negligence. Some children also show eating habit changes, abusive attitude, violence or sometimes even plunge into complete isolation. While children require free scope to let their emotional and mental development boost with social activities, neglected children can withdraw themselves from social activities.
This means no friends, no social activity in life. This is a major reason for depression, suicidal attempts, deformed thought processes and misled lifestyle. As a parent, you can offer your optimum care and affection to your child to avoid such mental distortions, which can be avoided with love and warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.