Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. A. Suresh Shetty

BAMS, PG in Emergency medicine

General Physician, Bangalore

25 Years Experience  ·  0 at clinic
Dr. A. Suresh Shetty BAMS, PG in Emergency medicine General Physician, Bangalore
25 Years Experience  ·  0 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. A. Suresh Shetty
Dr. A. Suresh Shetty is a popular General Physician in Hulimavu, Bangalore. He has been a successful General Physician for the last 25 years. He is a qualified BAMS, PG in Emergency medicine . He is currently associated with Sri Krishna Hospital in Hulimavu, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. A. Suresh Shetty on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Government Ayurvedic Medical College) Bangalore, Karnataka - 1992
PG in Emergency medicine - GCIM Bangalore - 1995


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Krishna Hospital

#59, Sri Krishna Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, HulimavuBangalore Get Directions

Sri Krishna Hospital

# 59, Bannerghatta Road, Hulimavu Main Road.Bangalore Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. A. Suresh Shetty

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Dear sir, I am 29 yers old unmarried boy. When I think about my marriage then it give me tense because I have small penis and when it erects, doesn't give satisfaction to myself for better sex in future with my wife. So I think that it will create big problem in my marriage and sexual life. Please give me some suggestions so that it becomes normal for me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Jodhpur
Do not worry about size as far as you get good erection and timngs. Women vagina initial 2 inches is sensitive so size aythg bigger than 2 inch is sufficient. Imprtant is good erection and timings. Consult for detailed discssion and solve your erection and timing issues.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I drinking milk after 10to 20 minutes after taking mixture of black salt, ajwain, jeera for better digestive system. I want to ask whether drinking milk in little gap of time is have any adverse effect on my body.

General Physician, Mumbai
It won't have any adverse effects but the function of the mixture is hampered and so drink milk after one hour.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am married from last 5 years, when ever I have sex with my wife I don't last for more than 1 minute. My wife is concerned and always says that she was not satisfied and want me to do it for more time.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Soak 10 almonds over night in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamon to it. Drink this every morning. Take pranacharya heman syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya heman capsule 1-1 twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old I having piles and as well hyper acidity and constipation since 2011 what should I do for it ?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid constipation, take fiber diet. take green vegetables. take pilex one tab 3 times daily for one month. use pilex ointment on anus. also consult surgeon. take pan 40 mg one daily for 10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A child with normal platelets suddenly notice blood bleeding from his nose while suffering from dengue .and he is almost 8 years old so what are the prevention and causes for this symptoms .thanks.

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jammu
In dengue platelet count decreases which is the cause of bleeding from nose. Avoid any type of hot things and spicy foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir im 23 years old 166 cm height 59 kg. Weight. I have very small testis and looking unhealthy. My penis is also small and weak. Wht is the cause of it and wht is the treatment of this.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Most of the youth have misconceptions about penis size and sexual performance .They run after many tricks to increase the penis size! The average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid, whereas the penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect Funnily a large number of men believe their penis is small and they cannot satisfy their partner. In fact almost 80- 90 % of women are happy with the penis size of their partner. The circumference or girth (you may say width) is 9 to 10 centimetres (3.5 to 3.9 inches) in flaccid stage. It is 12 cm in erected state (4.7 inches) Men who want surgery to increase the length of their penis should try non-invasive methods like penile traction devices or extenders first, and in some cases, even try therapy to make them feel more confident about their bodies. There is no proven scientific method to increase size, girth or grip of penis although many false claims have been propagated by advertisements. The size is determined by an individual’s genetic build and length actually has no relation with sexual pleasure or satisfaction as many wrongly believe. Be happy with your individual qualities nature has bestowed on you. At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis. Some general research has been done regarding the safety and efficacy (or lack thereof) of the ingredients of various pharmaceutical or quasi-pharmaceutical preparations, but thus far, nothing has emerged to cause mainstream medicine to adopt any of them. There are also risks inherent in some of the more invasive procedures, with negative outcomes ranging from the tearing of skin and scarring, to permanent loss of sexual function.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is diabetic and wants to operate eye by phaco surgery but her pp is above 200 can it is possible operate.

MBBS, FAM, diploma in weight loss
General Physician, Meerut
Blood sugar needs to be controlled before any surgery. Pay adequate attention to diet and medication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife has tingling sensation in forefinger and feels it's not sensitive anymore. The same feeling now has started with the middle finger. What can be done and which specific doctor is to be consulted? Thanks.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear Lybrate User, Tingling, tingly, pins and needles feelings can be caused by a number of factors including: Remaining in the same position (seated or standing) for a long time. Injury or pressure on a nerve (for example, a back injury cancause numbness in the legs or feet, and a neck injury can cause numbness in the arms and hands).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old male. I am getting these stretch marks on my upper thighs near to groin area, from last few months. No pain, but sometimes little burning sensation in these stretch marks when a new stretch mark occurs. And these r expanding from top thigh to lower thighs. I have stretching on both upper thighs and it is weirdly expanding from upper thighs to lower. Also on shoulder a very minor stretching of skin is their, which is recently occurred but its not I nothing. And neither I do exercise nor gym. And also I am not gaining any weight or losing any. Firstly I got stretch mark 7 months before near groin area. Doctors said it is side effect of antifungal creams that I was using for long time for ringworm. But later also it expanded to lower thigh in last 3 months where I hv never used any antifungal cream. Very old stretch marks have healed up with scars. And these new stretch marks are growing from last 2 months weirdly.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Strectch marks occur due to sudden stretching or sagging of the skin. Stretch marks also depends on the elasticity of a person’s skin and the skin elasticity depends on the vitamins like vitamin E, omega 3 & 6. Strech marks take a long time to fade, so patience is the key to deal with stretch marks. To lighten the appearance of stretch marks – 1.Scrub the area lightly once a day. You can use some natural ingredients like gramflour, turmeric mixed with some milk to scrub the area. 2.Apply Vitamin E oil or warm olive oil on the area. 3.Apply Aloe Vera gel once a day on the area 4.Cocoa butter mixed with wheat germ oil is also very good at maintaining the skin health and reduce appearance of the skin. 5.You can also apply creams like Elastoderm stretch mark cream to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Apply this cream daily to see results in few months. 6.Consume diet that is rich in vitamin E, omega 3 and 6 and other skin friendly vitamins like vitamin E and A. 7.Keep yourself hydrated. Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water to keep your skin soft and supple. 8. You can use dermaroller regularly to reduce stretch marks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hiii I wanna ask abt my dad he is 48 years old weight 62. Having sugar problem with 220 sugar level bcz of sugar eye sight ? So it will be a problem.

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Hello high sugar level may damage eye. Diabetes cause diabetic retinopathy. It damages retina which is very important part of eye. Kindly consult local ophthalmologist and get retina examined.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 18 year old female who is suffering from some discomfort in my urinary tract. In the middle of February I started having sensations of incomplete and frequent peeing going to the toilet more often than normal. I consumed a herbal Ayurvedic syrup for a few days and my discomfort stopped. The same problem started again in the month of March and April. I find that whenever I release vaginal fluids such as during menstruation or ovulation these urinary symptoms come again. In May I started to take antibiotic for the first time but it did not work and then I switched to taking cranberry and D mannose capsules. It worked to some extent as I could sleep reasonably well at night without having to urgently pee all the time. But when my periods started the symptoms are worse with more frequent and incomplete voiding. I have NO pain nor have I experienced bleeding. My urine is a healthy pale yellow color as I drink lot of water but the peeing is frequent and incomplete and I feel a constant pressure to avoid lot of the time. I don't have other bodily symptoms. I am worried what all this could mean.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
If not done yet, you may need to do a urine culture and sensitivity test to find out infection and the type of organism in the urinary bladder and the antibiotic to which these organisms are sensitive so that instead of a blind approach, a definite exact treatment can be initiated. If not done this may become chronic urinary tract infection and haphazard use of antibiotics may make the organisms resistant to more of them and in the end we may not be left with any good antibiotic to use for treatment. Good hygiene of the private parts is essential as you have yourself stated that after menses this problem flares up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in chest and left arm in the morning from last 3 days. What could it be due to?

General Physician, Cuttack
) chest pain causes 1. Heart disease 2. Stress, anxiety 3. Lack of exercise 4. Sedentary life style 5. Obesity (over weight) 6. Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption, excess tea/coffee 7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food 8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain 9. Heredity and genetic factor prevention follow the advice given below 1. Avoid stress and strain 2. Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 3 avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumptio, excess tea/coffee. 4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food 5. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain 6. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 7. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ecg and consult cardiologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im having headache and also having fever since from five days so pleas suggest me better medicine at low prize.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * homoeo-medicine** @ belladonna 30-6 pills, thrice a day. * take, plenty of water, easily digestible liquid diet, absolute rest is essential, avoiding junk food. Report after 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 yr old boy. I am suffering from sinusitis from the age of 5 year. This problem is followed generation to generation in my family. Now my problem is little decrease as compare to last 7 years. I also have allergy of sour food, oily food and also of dust. Sir what should I do so that I can enjoy my life stress free.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please starts with Sulphur - 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one day only. Revert back after one week for further treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I am suffering from drowsiness ie sleepy almost time. Iam aged 40 iam having habit of playing shuttle cock in the morning. At the same time if I go to bed in day times I will not be able to sleep in the night I will get a nice sleep. I sleep 7 hours a day I am suffering from since 4 years.

General Physician,
7 to 8 hours sleep daily is normal and good for it is you are playing in the morning that is also a good habits have plenty of water by mouth. have balanced diet with plenty nof leafy vegetables, cereals, lean meat instead of red meat.and have lot of citrous fruits have light dinner if drink alcohol but in moderation. things will improve.
1 person found this helpful

While masburate my pennis become large and after masburate it become small is there is any problem.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
masturbation is a very bad habbit generally it is absolutely unnatural way satisfy one's sexual desire and definitely going to harm health in many ways. ...... dedication meditation medication are the ways to fight with it... strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc...doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you........healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chieken strictly mutton can be taken....... and last not least medicine....for this we specially provide medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. of luck
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 59 years male, controlled type 2 diabetic N hypertensive non vegi. Can a dietician suggest me weekly diet chart?

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
There are several means to gain control over your diabetes. Few of them as below: 1. Eating at regular intervals 2. Avoiding foods high in processed and invisible sugar 3. Good sleep hygiene 4. Consistent workouts to be able to give you specific guidelines, we would need to gain a deeper insight into your lifestyle and work with you in greater proximity. Do let me know if you're keen and we could take this prospect forward. Meanwhile, feel free to consult me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 and I have problem in my stomach where I eat something I need to go latrine and then I have high pain in my stomach when I can not eat anything spicy even pls help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fried and junk food2 eat and drink slowly. 3. Avoid fatty food, carbonated drink like soda/ soft drink/beer, chewing gum, sucking hard candy etc, 5. Avoid gas forming food like onion, bean, peas, potato, lentil, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, whole wheat bread. Fruits like apple/peach/pear 6. Avoid stress, anxiety 7. Stop alcohol/ smoking if you have 8. Go for regular exercise and avoid sedentary life style 9. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning 10. Take unienzyme 2 tablet twice daily after food for few days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 48 year old. I am suffering from skin disease. N from same problem my family is also suffering. From last 4 months. Around the private parts of the body. Doctor suggested me to use ketoconazole cream. N fluconazole tablets also fexodil tablet. But no affect. It was as is. So what should I do.?

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Bhubaneswar
Hello lybrate-user kindly use 1. Tab. Terbest 250 mg daily for 15 days @night 2. Tab. Allegra 180 mg daily for 10 days @morning 3. Tab. Atarax 25 mg daily for 10 days @night 4. Absorb dusting powder to be applied over the groin @morning & @afternoon. All tablets have to be taken after food. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed