Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A ShekaranYour feedback matters!
I have observed deep circles below my eyes. How to remove these to bring my face surface in level with eyes?
I am 19 year old. I'm skinny 5'5 weight 45 kgs. I have facial hair below my nose. Mustache area. And on my chin. There are some more hair on my cheeks which are in low ratio. The are tiny and can not be seen easily. But I can see it on mirror. Should I trim or use razor on it. To grow it faster? How to have a beard. I'm so stressed.
Is there any creams without side effects to became Fair and to cure Acanthosis. I am depress of becoming dark, I can not go out without closing my face but even though I am covering my face, I am becoming so dark, Just subscribe me any creams that can make me naturally fair.
I have black scars on my face, because I got chickenpox, what should I do to remove it, please help me.
I'm 18 years old and have wrinkles on my hands. Can you suggest some ways to get rid of wrinkles and get a smooth and fair skin. Can you also help me to get rid of unwanted hair other than laser?
I am 18 yrs old and my skin is tanned badly and have scars. What should I do in order to remove tanning and scars.
I have skin problems, one year ago I was used to skin crim that named skin lite, then time spend my skin becomes blackish! Now what want to do for return my skin colour? please send mi your option Im also medical student (2nd years BAMS)
Doctor I got itching over my root of penis and some black pigmentation on skin over should and upper arm give me a remedy pls.
I am 24 years old female, l have projection in anus. I do not know whether it is from inside anus or not. When touches projection it is soft, acidity,blood in stool, above mentioned symptom is there for last five years. L have applied ice and coconut oil ,pain relief is there. Projection remains there. I am very much afraid if I have cancer, please help.
Hello sir /mam. I am 30 yr old and last 1 year having problem on my face its kinds of roasia as pregnant women during pregnancy on face and nose. So can you suggest What i do ?
Hey sir，mam my problem is about my face colour before fiew days my face take a blackness can you please solved it.
I am 25 years female. I have blackheads and whiteheads on my face. Besides since some days I noticed white spots two sides of my lip which is not so visible as now. What should I do?
Hello Doctor, I had chicken pox, and I am fully recovered by it. But there black marks (spots) are left on my face. Can you please tell me which cream or medicines I should use to remove them. Thanks.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.