Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
SIR, I am 30 year old female. I am suffering from a very bad throat irritation and dry cough from past 3 years. I am having Hyperthyroid too. The throat gets an inching sensation and it will go only after coughing aloud. I have consulted doctors there are may its allergy. I have so many test which includes CT scan of thyrox and TB also. All the test is negative. Doctors have prescribed some allergy medicines and montek LC. But this is not helping me at all. When during medication the cough may reduce but after that it comes back. I am suffering this problem from last 3 years .Due to this I am facing alot of difficulty while talking and communicating with people .After we seconds of my conversation with others the throat gets that incing sensation leading to coughing aload./ Many times my throat gets painful too. Kindly suggest, me what can be the reasons for this and a proper diagnosis. Thanks
My brother has tonsils there is swelling in upper side of neck and pain during drinking and eating something.
Hello sir, Last month I was feeling dizzy only in the evenings in the cold atmosphere, But now since 3 days I am feeling dizzy all the day. Can you please let me what is the cause and why this is occurring. And how to resolve. Please help. Thank you,
Hi, I will be frequently getting throat pain, every 4months. Later I will be taking 3-4 days course to solve it. Nice 100mg, Cipro500mg, Hexigel, Hot drinking water. Do we have any other permanent solution?
Hi doctor he has running nose most of the time and has cold once in a while. Please suggest some remedies.
My son is 5 year old and since last month blood from his nose came almost after 15 days gap. What I should do?
In summers I always face a sneezing problem that last for whole day. It happens only in summers. As soon as I open my eyes ib the morning. Sneezing starts. sometime dry nose come out with blood chips.
Sir. I have allergy in my nose in some days. Today it will automatically comes to injured. This will scares me. Help me. I am 18.
While coughing an abnormal sound produces from throat. CT scan, x ray, allergy tests, ultrasound etc done. Checked for Pleural effusion, But nothing is seen and not going as well as not worsening. Four years old now. The problem is since his birth. No pain is also there. Swallowing liquids seems to be difficult. This seems barking sound. In CT Scan there is a slight permanent enlargement. Nothing else. Cough is not chronic. What should I do?
I have frequent coughing problem and sore throat. I have taken many medicines even though the problem persists. What should I do?
Sir I am a 45 years old man and have giddiness for last 4 /5 years. My bp level and sugar levels under control. Please advise what should I do?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding