Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am feeling like my throat is close up and I used to drink cold water. What should I do for better relief?
Dear sir/madam. 1. What are the effects from masturbating. When I masturbate. Ill suffer from mouth ulcers If I masturbate now .in future after my marriage its effects me? When my penis increased. Its increased as cross. And how to develop my penis size & straight & healthy. 2.my regular sleeping position is free faller. Its affects me? 3. Wen the time of cold seasons. I suffer from nose blocked, cough sound when breathing. I am using montelukast lc for these. Pls give me some suggestions. Thank you.
Hi doctor, 1 year back, I had a little scratch through earbud on eardrum, which I did not have any infection, it is healed and no mark is there for that scratch. I have already taken tuning fork test two times to my ENT. I just want to confirm that is there any impact on hearing or it is as good as earlier. Do I need to worry?
I am 27 years old I have throat pain most of the time while eating anything it pain a lot what should I do?
I have my nose block problem oftenly in march, april, september, october so please tell me what should I do?
I'm 33 years male from delhi one year back I had done deviated nasal septum surgery. I was suffering left side nose blocked problem after surgery my left nose is open but during sleep one side nose is closed or left side or is right side and bcoz of that I can't sleep deeply. I had use all nasal spray for short time and all anti histamine but I didn't got any benefit. I had talk to ENT Dr. about nasal septoplasty but they said to me is not hundred percent solution of my problem bcoz mostly nasal surgery are bound again. I am specially feel that problem in cold season or in air conditioner in warm season. I m very much desperate to my condition. L am before sleep always carry a water bottle near to my bed with me for dry mouth. Bcuz one side nose blocked I breathing through mouth and I wake-up between sleep and drinking water 4 to 5 times. That's happening with me since 5 years. Plzz suggest me what I do next for my nasal congestion during sleep?
Getting throat pain and I can something is there in my throat like sobe infection and i've to split so many times.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.