Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A R Pawan Kumar Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A R Pawan Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello doct. Mere danton me se khoon niklta hai kbhi kbhi. Roj toothpaste bhi krta hu Fr bhi please help?
Hi, Please suggest me I have developed a boil on vagina. How to treat vaginal boils.Please suggest me something.
Urinary tract infection fevar rahta he halka hath per dard hote he our kidney doner he ye infection bar bar thode thode Dino me ho jata he our peth ke niche halka kabhi kabhi dard rahta he.
How do I stop chewing gutka? Am being addicted to this vimal pan masala. Everyday I chew more than 3 packets. Please help me! afterEvery meal I take it as a mouth freshener.
Hii doctor. Recently I had safe sex with my girlfriend. July 13 I had safe but every month 20th or 21 she would get her period but till now she ddnt get any period My question is can safe sex delay the period before this was the first time we had or please suggest me any tablet to protect her from this.
Hi, This is regarding someone I know, Male 29 years old and currently pursuing his masters. I wanted to ask whether he needs any kind of treatment for mood disorder, depression, etc. There are mood swings and sometimes he is very confident to discuss about the opportunities he has got in the business plans he is making but this lasts for a short span of time and later he would be regretting about the life decisions he has made till now and not being able to do anything of his life till now and wasting the parent’s money on some worthless college where he is not being able perform. He is unable to take any decision on his own and would a consultation a thousand times to take a step forward. He has not been able to concentrate on his assignments and now fear failing in assignments and examinations, for which his excuse is that he is just thinking about it and when it comes to transformation of his thoughts, I think he is not been able to perform to his maximum threshold. He always has a fear that he is not doing worthy enough and has not done anything in the past also. He would keep to himself in the college and not talk much to anyone during normal course but when excited he would share ideas to many people and talk to people he hasn’t during years of time, but will also be very sensitive to get aggravated on small matters also and would then spoil the relations sometimes. I hope this leads anywhere to you, if you need any-more information regarding this, let me know. Thanks in advance.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.