Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A R Mohan HollaYour feedback matters!
My mother having a problem sir, she saying that she having problem in chest and near heart that she feels like gas filled and it is burning inside.
I have suffering from uric acid problem. My label is 6.0.I have healed pain. Advise how to reduce it.
Hi I am a 26 years old male, I have been suffering from shortness of breathe for few years and I have tried many medicines prescribed by different doctors, done many tests but none of them worked. I also have insomnia which is killing me every night and i'm afraid that it might stay with me forever. I'm sure that I have difficulty in sleeping is because of my insomnia. So any advice would be appreciated.
My father met with an road accident 35 days ago and doctors removed the plaster today. But his plastered right knee is swelling. Is there any way to stop the swelling? how much time does it takes to recover completely? I am desperate to see him walk completely without any assistance. Kindly respond asap.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello, I am facing mild heaviness in my head from last few months continuously. It starts in morning and continues till I go to sleep. Afterwards I get good sleep also and feel no problem if I get up in between of my sleep. Sometimes, I have also observed kind of dizziness or lightheadedness. Though the intensity of this is not very high now but it disturbs me a lot and sometimes I can't concentrate on my work. Some days I also feel weakness in body especially hands and legs. I am very worried with this. I have gone through a medical test also including all major blood tests, ECG, 2D echo, USG abdomen etc .CT scan for head was also done last year. Everything is normal except high cholesterols. I have history of high lipids and hypothyroidism from last 10-12 years. Please guide me on this and how to tackle this.
From past two days I am having fever, cold and my eyes are burning. I am resting a lot but still no improvement. Having headache also. What should I do?
Hello doctor my self bhagwan kharada I am 35 year old man I have loose motion last night what should I do please tell me.
My urine is pale yellow and it makes me pain very hard while peeing. please help me out I am having very much pain.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).