Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A R Govinda RajuYour feedback matters!
Mango and Raw Mango are the best fruit and accompaniment respectively to be included in anyone's diet this summer.
Chunda, Mango Pickle, Aam Chutneys, Aam Panna, Aam Ras, Kanda Keri, Aam Papad, Mango milkshake, Mango Sorbets, etc . Your mouth already watering ? Well mango is known to be an appetite stimulant, specially available in summers to take care of your eating appetite.
Prevents Summer in appetite, diarrhea, dysentery, dyspepsia, indigestion and constipation.
Useful in treatment of Scurvy.
Avoids blood disorders and liver disorders.
Hi . My body is unfit please tell me some tips so that my body. All time remain fit. And my health all time strong.
If I have to exercise daily like push ups 50 and sit ups 30 . But my body did not gain weight and shape anything.
Need to increase weight currently have 54 kg height is 6 feet. I need minimumly 70, kindly suggest good supplement to gain weight in safe manner.
Sir/Mam, Please give me some harmless name of medicines which will be helpful in my body weight and growth and Please be sure that it will not harm me in any way nor in doing study neither in doing work and also should not create any stomach problem as like gas, acidity and many more.
When some times I will sit for long time or sleeping and then I stand I felling not well. Chakkar ate h.
Hello doctor myself jithin I wanted to know that, I am in good shape and I started working out recently I am beginner so can you tell me that how much calories should a person burn to remain fit in a day or week please tell me the exact or the approximate value.
ரத்தத்தை உற்பத்தி செய்கின்ற 'அயர்ன்' என்ற இரும்பு சத்தானது உள்ள பழங்கள் ஆப்பிள், பேரீச்சை, திராட்சை மற்றும் பிஸ்தாப்பருப்பு போன்றவைகள் ரத்தத்திற்கு இரும்பு சத்தினை அளிகின்றன .
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.