Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A L BrahmannaYour feedback matters!
I have been masturbating daily for almost 9 months due to which I have started having premature ejaculation. I am about to have my first intercourse in about 10 days. What should I do? Should I take any tablet or gel?
Hi sir. I am over 40 and late married. How safe is to take sex stimulant tablet available in market to have good erection. I have undergone male fertility test. All my parameters are normal. Kindly assist me on this issue.
The biggest threats to women's health are often preventable. Here's what you need to know to live a longer, healthier life.
Many of the leading threats to women's health can be prevented ? if you know how. The top causes of death among adult women in the U.S. Include heart disease, stroke, cancer and chronic lower respiratory disease, according to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Take the first step to protect yourself by talking with your doctor about your risk factors for these conditions. Then get serious about reducing your risk.
Manage chronic conditions and get recommended screenings
If you have health problems, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes, that increase your risk of heart disease and stroke, follow your doctor's treatment recommendations. Also be sure to consult your doctor about when you should have mammograms and other cancer screenings.
Adopt a healthier lifestyle
While you can't eliminate risk factors such as family history, you can control many other risk factors for heart disease, stroke and cancer. For example:
Don't smoke. If you smoke or use other tobacco products, ask your doctor to help you quit. It's also important to avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
Eat a healthy diet. Choose vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high-fiber foods and lean sources of protein, such as fish. Limit foods high in saturated fat, added sugar and sodium.
Maintain a healthy weight. Losing excess pounds ? and keeping them off ? can lower your risk of heart disease as well as various types of cancer.
Get moving. Include physical activity in your daily routine. You know exercise can help you control your weight and lower your risk of heart disease and stroke. But did you know that it may also lower your risk of certain types of cancer? Choose activities you enjoy, from brisk walking to ballroom dancing.
Limit alcohol. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so only in moderation. For women that means no more than one drink a day. The risk of various types of cancer ? including breast and liver ? appears to increase with the amount of alcohol you drink and the length of time you've been drinking regularly.
Manage stress. If you feel constantly on edge or under assault, your lifestyle habits may suffer ? and so might your immune system. Take steps to reduce stress ? or learn to deal with stress in healthy ways.
Prevent chronic lower respiratory diseases
Many women don't realize that they're at risk of illness and even death from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ? which includes bronchitis and emphysema. Don't be caught off guard. To protect your respiratory health:
Don't smoke. If you smoke, ask your doctor to help you quit. Also avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
Steer clear of pollutants. Minimize exposure to chemicals and outdoor air pollution.
Prevent respiratory infections. Wash your hands often and get a yearly flu vaccine. Ask your doctor whether you need a pneumonia vaccine as well.
The bottom line
It's important to understand the common health risks that women face, but don't feel intimidated. Instead, do whatever you can to lead a healthy lifestyle ? including eating a healthy diet, staying physically active, quitting smoking and getting regular checkups. Simple preventive measures can go a long way toward reducing your health risks.
My age is 20. But my hair is so thin and brown and very dry. So please suggest me how can treat for thick and shiny hair permanently.
I masturbate around once a day. Around a month ago, I started losing arousal while masturbating. It all started well with good sexual drive but in the middle when I took a small break or felt pumping while going slow, I would completely loose arousal. Soon after, I would loose the erection. I have to go around two or three times to get to climax. This is a very disturbing situation and I haven't been noticing any morning hook either. Please help and consider that I cannot visit any doctor regarding this.
Because of excessive masturbation I lost my erection capacity. How to regain it? What all the the special exercises that I'm supposed to do for that?
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.