Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. Josy JoyYour feedback matters!
What the effect of increase in uric acid (7.6mg%), shot (ast) 56 iu/L, shot (alt) 116 Iu/L What problem happen due to this please tell me in details.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.
I am loosing my hair quickly and also my head is going to be bared can you please suggests me some kind of medicine.
Hello, I have reduced my weight from 73 kgs to 67 kgs in 5 months. My height is 5.3' inches and I do regular half an walk. I do not skip any meals and take as much fruits and vegetables in 5 portions in a day. Now my weight is stagnant and not moving at all. Please suggest what should I do? My diet included: Buffalo milk 1 glass after walk + 3 Almonds Breakfast: Boiled moong + tea Lunch: 2 Roti + 1 katori vegetable + 1 katori dal Evening: fruit (Apple, orange, water melon) Dinner: variety of food. Bhakhari or paratha or khichadi or mythica or Thepla etc. Please help me as I am too confused what should I do to again get the same weight loss. My TARGET is 58 kgs. Please help.
My boyfriend has pain in his left testicle. It hurts him when he stands or walks. What can be the reason for this? We are sexually active and he had shaved his pubic area 5 days ago. The pain started just yesterday.
Tell me the solution for cold I am facing this problem from last one year please give the solution for this thing.
I have a ovulation test and it says the small little line is dark red and the big circle is red but not as dark what does that mean? I'm not ovulating I think I am pregnant i've been off birth control for 12 days now and I had unprotected sex. Should I wait till the end of the month.
I am 25 yr old. I have backache last 7 month. What should be do. Many Dr. I am treatment but not effective. Exercise start but not effective.
I had d and c process 4 days back, started bleeding on 3 rd day. It has started since then. Sometimes it cramps in lower stomach. Doc has suggested to take pause mf tablet for 3 days. My question is me n my hubby going for an outing on coming sunday, can we have physical relation that time? Or how many days we should wait.
Hi i am Suffering from mental disease Cannot sleep Well . Having attracted to a wrong person. Parents pressure for studies. Parents don't cooperate.Please help
How Does Sexual Dysfunction Affect Women?
* Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).