Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. A. JagadishYour feedback matters!
I am very stressed and mentally disturbed, I like to think always how to commit suicide, pls advice me what to do?
I noticed that my memory IQ levels decreased and forgetting small issues. It is major problem or not. Is there any way to regain my memory power. Please help me.
Dr. Mere pati ko body me Garmi se 3 funsi ho gayi h. Or voh pak gayi h. Inhe asi funsi aksar hoti rahti h. Aap batao kya kare. Bahut pain ho raha h. Iska koi ilaaz h.
I don't know why I don't get mood of reading at morning or afternoon time but I can only interested in night reading is any problems with me?
I am feeling really strangely low since two years. A point comes in a day when I just feel detaching from everyone and get very angry and irritated for no reason or very minute reason. Ino longer have interest in things I used to love doing. sometimes even get suicidal thoughts and have started overeating. Is it normal for my age? I am 20 right now.
Hi I'm 29 years old. I've this anxiety issue. When I feel anxious or angry my heart beat rises n I feel breathless. Or when I run or walk on staircase very long time same happens. My doc says I need exercise. What should I do. I really like trekking but I can't do because of this. Will I ever be able to trek.
Doc, I had a love failure recently. So these days my mood swings. Like if I am sad now. After few hours I will be extremely angry and later happy. Is it a mental illness?
Dear, I have got married by 12th Feb of this year. D next week my father in law admitted in hospital discovered multiple myeloma from that moment till now we never been anywhere no honeymoon not even to temple. And we have separate home though my hubby always wanted to stay in his uncle home. My hubbys mom dad his brother and my mother in laws two sister and three brothers along with their partners and kids lives in same totally 22 members in single home. And we have only two rooms. Where my mother in last two sisters sleep with their husband we being newly married sleep in hall along others that too my hubby in one corner and me in other corner. Single bathroom we should all use it. Ours is love marriage before marriage he loved me so much. But now changed it a complete mummy's boy. We can't talk anything can't go anywhere all people will interfere in our personal. Hubby shakes his head for whatever his mom says. I was brought up in a luxurious way. It's very hard for me to handle these things and many hidden inside. My age is 23 and my hubby age s 27. Am under complete frustrated going mad. Please do help me. Waiting for your reply.
I am suffering from very quick anger problem. I am getting angry very quickly on very small issues or every issue. I do realize it but can not help. It is making myself feel bad after sometime when its late. Please help with solution. Also I am feeling like my head is full of subjects and too much to think. I try to avoid but can not help. Please help.
I have low concentration when l am trying to study. What can I do? Please suggest me. Please give some tips and medicine.
Dear sir I am a 46 years old guy who has obsessive compulsive disorder (cleanliness) I get stressed easily. Small small issues gives rise to anxiety which I already have. I hate the environment we live in. I get irritated, angry, feel low. I get easily bothered due to this. My relatives keep telling me you are in India and not Switzerland and accept the reality. I want a homeopathic medicine which can address these issues. I would like to take these on a continuous basis so that at least my symptoms remain under control. Awaiting your reply
Hi doctor. I am 16 year old boy and have voice problem. I have nice voice but sometimes lady voice comes sudden. Only for a single word and then back to my voice again. I mean that just for a second lady voice comes. Please help.
Sir / Mam I am in tension meri shadi fix ho gayi hai. Dusre ladke ke sath. Meri verginity ko lekar bahut tension aya hai. 4 saal mera afair tha 4 saal me BF ke sath lot of sex hua hai. Meri vagina loose ho gayi hai. Mere hone wale husband ko kaise yakin dilau isse pehle maine kabhi sex nhi kiya. Vagina pahle jaise tight karne ke liye kya karu? Pls help me.
Hello sir, my wife is suffering from severe headache and high fever. Same issue was repeated in 2011, then again in 2013 and now it is in this year. Earlier it was diagnosed as viral meningitis in 2011 via csf. All blood reports are normal now and we don't want do csf again. How it happens is suddenly & slowly first headache starts then followed with high shivering fever comes. Since from 2011 she gets angry on silly things. She is not able to control temper as well. She gets depressed easily. She is getting into negative thoughts. Please advise us and that will be appreciated. Her age is 25yrs and we have one baby girl of 2.5 years old. Your intervention will be appreciated.
What ever problems you face just remain happy and calm, don't panic. Everything will be sorted out.
My sister is suffering from autism. She Is 17 Years old. Undergone many treats but nothing helped. She's just like kid now also. She is fully dependent mom not even performing her own duty?
Depression or clinical depression is a very common, yet serious mental disorder. It causes extreme symptoms that impact how you feel, think, and handle everyday activities, for example, sleeping, eating or working. One must demonstrate symptoms for at least two weeks to be diagnosed with depression.
Psychological weakness to depression is a tendency to concentrate on one's negative state of mind and to think about it regularly. It appears to have a contagious impact, where this vulnerability to depression can rub off and make you more prone to create depressive side effects yourself. Here are a few ways in which depression can be contagious:
- The negative psychological group of three: There are three fields in which depressive thinking is negative. Discouraged people see themselves, others and their future through dim and dark glasses. Eventually, you start to agree with the person undergoing depression. Their bad mood can bring you down to their emotional level.
- Negative energy: Just walking into the same room as the person in depression can sink your energy levels. Now and again you avoid conversations with them. You might feel like your positivity is being drawn out which also makes you vulnerable.
- Being socially isolated: The depressed patient might never want to leave the house and prefers to stay in, alone. There are times when the person that is with them, tends to isolate himself or herself, as well. Taking them to social gatherings can be a challenge. Other people in the patient’s life tend to stay away since the dark cloud tends to appear contagious to them also.
- Learned defenselessness: There is a depressive phenomenon named "learned powerlessness." When individuals are genuinely depressed, attempting to do anything feels overwhelming. For instance, for quite a long time, one might have shared household responsibilities, In the end, however, one tends to have forgotten his capacity and responsibility to see what should have been done and deal with it. When this pressure is put on the other person, he or she feels tense and is more prone and vulnerable to depression.
- Submissive and dominant interactions: An episode of depression and misery is usually activated by a prevailing dominant-submissive interaction. This may include being told what to do or a decision in which someone is dominated and tends to give up on what he or she wanted. For instance, your hostile relation with your boss gets you fired. This can act as a trigger to your already existing negative environment.
Since depression is a very common mental disorder, one should look out for signs and symptoms in themselves as well as around them. For patients undergoing depression, it is beneficial to consult a psychiatrist or a therapist to vent out their negative emotions since therapists are trained to handle such an environment.