Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A J Ansari
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A J AnsariYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 27 year old working professional. I have pcod due to which I see pimple break outs on my cheek area. Sometime I get one or two in a month but this time around these pimples have become More frequent. These leave a mark on my face .please suggest some cream to avoid breakouts. Also let me know how safe is it to use melacare to remove scars if not suggest me some cream to remove pimple marks too. Thanks in advance. Your advise is highly appreciable.
I'm 23 year old. I have some hair fall issue. I also have dandruff. I used many anti dandruff shampoos but no use. I want to get rid of dandruff. So please suggest me. And save me. Please help me sir.
I am pimple problem on my face as well as some rashes near to my eye. Also I am facing illness always be in sleeping mood.
Psoriasis is a very common type of skin disease and is mainly activated due to a disorder in the immune system of an individual. The disorder causes a rapid production of excessive cells on the skin, which are not shed off naturally by the skin tissue, thereby causing disturbance to the skin and resulting in skin disease. Psoriasis occurs mainly due to viral and bacterial infections. The treatment helps to improve the immune system and reduces the itching and redness of the skin caused due to psoriasis.
Consequences of Psoriasis
The outcomes of the persistent skin disorder include the following:
- Red thickened patches on the skin, which typically occur on the elbows, knees, scalp, palms, torso, and soles of the feet
- Excess itching, pain and discomfort as it is unpredictable and chronic in nature
- Leads to anger, worry, social awkwardness and irritability as the physical appearance of an individual and his or her overall life is affected by this skin disease
It is important to opt for homeopathic treatment for the emotional well-being and good physical health of a person.
Why Opt For Homeopathic Treatment?
Assured and successful results can be gained through homeopathic treatment for psoriasis. The common homeopathic medication that can be used to resolve skin ailments is Staphyagria. Some of the other homeopathic medications that can be used for psoriasis include Kali arsenicum, Kali sulphuricum, Carcinosin, and Mezereum.
Many patients have gained successful results with this treatment and it has the potential to trigger the natural healing capacity of the body. Curative therapy is made use of to treat individuals suffering from the skin disorder and the remedies are highly diluted. Patients can be kept away from any toxicity mainly because of the highly diluted nature of homeopathic medications.
Benefits of Homeopathic Treatment
- There are no side effects and the treatment mainly involves the use of medicines attained from natural sources. The homeopathic medicines are safe to use as they do not contain any chemicals.
- The approach of the homeopathic treatment for the skin disease is more holistic and the root cause of the skin condition is corrected with this treatment. It also takes care of the emotional conditions like depression and mental stress, which are triggered in case of psoriasis.
- The homeopathic medications are effective and have gained proven results. Further, the deviation of the immune system is restored to normalcy using homeopathic treatment.
Conclusion: For psoriasis, the best treatment that can be made use of is homeopathy as it is safe and effective and does not cause any side effects. Homeopathic treatment is very slow, but in chronic cases, it provides long lasting recovery from such adverse health conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!