Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A Hari PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old man. Lately my job profile pushed me to grow a habit of skipping or untimely lunch due to excess work pressure. This habit led to generation of bad breath, generating from stomach. Now even though I had tried homeopathy medicine but not getting cure and causing real problem for me I feel like bad breath coming from inside as the breath is heavy. The homeopath medicines provided a very short time benefit but again the problem resurfaced. I have a weak digestion problem too.
I am a 20 year old male. I am going through dental sensitivity, PERIODONTAL bone disease was found in X ray.
I have dental problem whenever I eat something sweet orvi drink cool drinks I will get pain on my gums my age is 21 yrs.
HI I never felt shy for having such worse condition to have milk teeth till 22 years that also with gaps in between them make condition worse but. I cant get rid of them. My friends make fun of me i cant even smile.Or have food in a proper way.Now can u suggest me a solution.
I have got severe pain in my teeth from last 2 days and I have a cavity too in my premolars what should I do?
Sir meri saans me bahut badbu aati hai Maine ghar pe kuch ayurvedic treatment kiya magar kuch bhi farak nhi pada.
Hello Doctor i have teeth problem as usual a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth and a little awkward smell as well what should i do? please give me the solutions
When I was much younger I had braces twice to correct my overbite. The orthodontist recommended orthognathic surgery, but my parents felt I was too young and I was too young to make my own decision. Now I am 23 years old and am unhappy with my overbite. I am seriously considering orthognathic surgery but I do not want to have braces again. I had them for 7 years and do not want them. Is it possible to have the surgery without braces?
I need to make an upper Denture,can you help me get the measurement? is this service totally Free? or how much do I need to pay for measurement of my empty upper jaw?
My teeth are getting yellowish so is there any remedy for that to bring them again into normal position.
I am nitin 15 year old and I have tooth decay and pain im last tooth and when I concern doctor tell it need to remove bit I fear of it its very painful so is any other way to solve this problem.
I have problem in my teeth. Bad breathing from mouth. Is it pyretic problem? And at the time of sleeping more bad salivation came out from mouth. Please suggest me.
Hi doctors i just wanted to check that i have my lower jaw slightly is not align to my upper jaw in my face so can i align the same if so what will be the cost for the same and how long will it take to the treatment ?
I want to know the general cost of getting a braces. Its duration. Will it change the shape of my mouth?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.