Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A Dinesh GgYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs girl and my frnd have hair fall problem as in her scalp look more rather than her head so please tell proper treatment that will really work to grow her hairs faster and healthier.
I have very less hair on my head and moreover they've turned white. I don't face any physical problems. I had not used any medicine or something else to correct it. I don't like junk food much also I avoid them. I am an athlete I go for workout and play my favorite football everyday and do take hygiene food. Please help me if I could get. Thnxs.
How to fair my baby skin. He is 7 month old, We massage sarsav oil. But his skin is normal, how to fair.
For last Two Months I Have a Lot Hair Falling Problem I Regularly Drink Coffee fro last two Months and I also addicted with Smoking, I will Take Medicine By PATANJALI chikitsalaya (ayurvedic Medicine) But Still Same Issue. Not Stop Hair Falling. Even patanjali Doctor advise to me that to drink or eat only cold item. Please Guide me How to Stop Hair Falling Problem. Even I have Heavy headache Problem When I am in sunlight.
Suggest me any good Hairwax. Which damage my hair less and Also anything else I can apply before hairwax to reduce wax damage? Help please.
My brother was 14 years old. He have white patches on his skin. It is itching for him. When he used to rub, it is irritating for him and also that skin gets black color. What is the problem?
My hairs are getting thinner and due to hair fall bald area is there Plzz help me that I can use home remedies.
What should I do? Hairfall problem is much more and dandruff problem also from shampoo it also no reduce? Suggest me something.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.
Fact: blemish-prone skin needs hydration
Infact, drying out oily skin sends signal to ypur body to produce even more oil; a nightmare for those already suffering from acne and oily skin.
Remember, cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the three essentials needed to keep any type of skin.
Tip: look for non-oily moisturizer with ingredients like lecithin, propylene glycol and dimethicone.