Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A Dinesh GgYour feedback matters!
Can cut marks on hand be removed if so what can be done in order get rid of them. If any skin reversal or laser is required how much does it cost. If you provide me the details I'll take treatment right now.
I am loosing hair very quickly. I have dark eye shadow as well. Please suggest me something to get rid of this.
I am getting black scars on my face. Please suggest me what medicine to take. Please help me. Thank you.
Before 2 years. My face is full of pimples and I had scratched my pimples then now I have big borrows on my face. What should I do for clear and smooth skin.
I have a skin allergy in my pubic area. I have consulted the doctor and got my medicine. But the scars just will not fade away from my area. Ut looks so bad now.
I have small white pimples on my face from last 3 years. They gone in winter. But in rainy seasons they comes back. Please give me any treatment.
I am loosing hair quickly. I have undergone a hair straightening procedure therefore I have lost thickness in my hair and have gradually reduced hair growth. What can be the best remedy to ensure proper growth and thickness of my hair.
I have so much dark circles I sleep properly and also take good diet but when I apply some home remedies little bit reduce but again it comes back what is the best way to reduce completely black circles and I have dry skin.
My wife is 4 months pregnant. She is getting stretch marks on her lower stomach. What should she use to prevent or lessen the stretch.
I have tried alot but my weight is not reducing in spite of proper diet and exercise. My weight was 48 but now it is 85 my age is 18. Due to so much fat my belly has also increased and my cheeks also. Kindly assist me I want to reduce my weight and want to gain proper weight. My hips are also very much bigger than others or my age please I feel very much embarrassed in front of others. Inspite of soo much of exercises my weight is not minimizing. Kindly help please help I want to reduce weight. I am also facing problem of tanning. I can't bear soo much of sun rays. I'm facing soo much of depression because of my 12 result I think this is the reason of my dull skin. Kindly also assist me as my hair's are not growing and nails too. fastest in my whole house and this is the reason for my embarrassment. My fellow teases me alot. Please help. thanks.
I am 24 years old, met with an accident two years ago resulting scars (stitching, is it possible to resolve them completely?
Whenever alone I get scared from dark places and try to find lights. I have infrequent nightmares getting dragged. Nail biting. Anxiety disorder. I had nocturnal enuresis treated by minirin or sth.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.