Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Dear friend I was getting back ache before going to toilet n right side on heap pain for the past 2 months. Then I went for scanning and found that there is a stone in kidney (5mm). After consulting doctor I am using the medicine - cystone. For one month it was alright and suddenly for the past 3 days savior pain complete back (heap area). I am continuing this medicine. Please suggest some remedy ?
never I drink liquids I face quick urination in half or maximum a hour. Its often but not always what should I do, nd on my neck there are so much pimples indication of heat in body. What should I do.
I am 46 year male with sedentary life style. I have a stone of 9.6 mm in the ureter of right kidney. About 9 cms from the kidney. It had pained for 2 days after which the diagnosis was done. Should I go in for lithotripsy or other surgical procedure or take medicines for stone removal. Pls suggest the medicines also.
I am a 60-years old woman, suffering from urinary incontinence since the past 30 years, after birth of my daughter. I'm afraid of invasive procedures. Please suggest names and dosage of medicines that can be taken orally. Thanks,
I feel pain in my penis while urinating. And the urine flow is also very slow and the speed is always constant. What this symptom means?
I have a white discharge and urine problem from last 4 years. But now a days its increasing day by day. Means it increase and decrease but not go permanently. I have done blood test, urine test, sonography 2 years ago thw reports was normal. But I do not get any relief after taking medicines. But now a days I cannot control my urine. At night the every 5 min I go to tje toilet. Is there any kind of serious problem? Please advice me natural remedies I do not want to take medicines any more.
How to maintain the stones in the kidney generally all mens have stones but how to save yourself from unusual pain?
I am 68 years and kidney patient and on dialysis once in a week. Water restriction 1 ltr /day. Please suggest me the diet.
My father is having burning sensation and painful urination after catheter removal after his vascular bypass surgery. Please let me know the treatment.
I have doubt regarding the color of my urin, since 2 days it is yellow in color, is there anything to worry or is it normal?
My age is 21. I am 5.2 height .From last 4 days I am getting urine in pink colour. Is it natural or disease. I do not have any bad habits like smoking, drinking, tobacco etc. I do not have any pain .
Sir when I go for toilet the urine is coming pale yellow or brown, it is happening for two weeks and I am afraid of what is happening to me. Please let me know the reason sir and suggest me the medication. Thanking you.
I am Ashok Jindle from Bathinda Punjab. In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.