Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A ChaitraYour feedback matters!
Tooth crown or porcelain veneers which is better, Difference, its cost, and which looks more original.
There is pain in hard palate of my mouth I have this problem from last 2 to 3 yrs. When this happens that area becomes red, my body becomes completely weak. My mouth also smells bad despite of brushing regularly and using mouth wash. Some times small peace of cough also comes out from my mouth which smells awkward in the same way my mouth smells. After taking anti biotic I get cured but again it happens regularly after 15 to 20 days . I went to dentist as well as ent specialist. They gave me a lot of different medicine's. But still I face the problem. What should I do now?
I have had braces since 8 months now I see I had a V shape face now its started looking U and my chin to U and small. I had posterior crossbite and overbite. What should i do now?
I have problem in my teeth. Bad breathing from mouth. Is it pyretic problem? And at the time of sleeping more bad salivation came out from mouth. Please suggest me.
Sir, My problem is that, mere daat ke masure se blooding hote rehta h daily subah subah jab mai so ker uthata hu to mujhe eske liye domestic upchar btaiye please, ya koi past yesa sujest kre jisase meri ye problems solves ho jaye. Thanku.
I am male 75, Recently a week back I have noticed that the stainless steel wire attached to my upper denture missing I doubt whether I might have swallowed the small steel wire during sleep, or it might have fallen while cleaning the dentures during brushing. I have not noticed any pain in my stomach even after a week now. Suggest me what to do?
I am a 28 years old male and suffering for the past 3 weeks with mouth ulcers and stomach problems ranging from an upset stomach to abdominal pain and feeling bloated.
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brush.
I am prasanth 20 year old. I have a problem in gum, while iam brushing at morning time blood is flowing, for last 8 months I have this problem. But now and all any time blood will come while I used to mouth wash with water blood coming and when I split salaiva means also blood coming. What I can do for this to cure ?
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.