Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A C MenonYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 25 years old and I have had a little lump hanging out of right side my anus for years. It will be a bit irritating from time to time, but no pain or bleeding. Sometimes the lump will be swollen up to the size of a pinkie finger and actually leak fluids, but normally it's a size of a pea but still hanging out .I really don't want to go see my family doctor. What can I do to get rid of this "lump" I'm not even sure if it is an Haemorrhoid.
Sir I am Akhil. I want to put on some weight. What are effective tips to increase my weight? What else should I include in my diet?
I am 39 years old male, my lipid profile test result are given below. Total cholesterol: 196 mg/dl triglycerides: 274 mg/dl, hdl: 38 mg/dl vldl: 55 mg / dl ldl: 103 mg/dl tc/ hdl ratio: 5.1 now please advise is I have to take any precaution, if so what medicine I should take and what should be my diet controle? please advise.
Hi, I am 25 years old female, a student. I have been feeling very low from past sometime. I get angry at small issues and I do not get over those issues easily. I do not feel like doing anything the whole day, not even able to concentrate on my studies. I am also having sleeping disorders these days. Negative thoughts come into my mind and I pick up fights with people. I talk to friends but it doesn't help me much. I just don't do anything all day, I try to escape the loneliness and these thoughts by sleeping, but I fail, I don't know whats happening. I feel a constant dissatisfaction with my life. Are these signs of depression? What should I do?
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
- Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
- Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
- Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
- Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
- Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak. 1
- Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
- Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
- Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
- An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
- Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
- A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
- Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.