Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have in sex addiction. So I lose my sperm quality. How can I improve my sperm quality. How can I avoid to sex. And get a better life.
For skin fungal infection and itching at the time of sweating and looks like white scars.Please tell.
My 2 yr 8 month old son has few non tender left cervical lymph nodes for last 3-4 months. Though he often suffers from urti, but these nodes persist even without infection. Should I be worried?
I am 53 years having diabetic using insulin whats the dose wosulin30/50 workdart with pen Fast 132 post lunch 183 medication glimisave maxforte 3 mg 1-0-1 glaritus insulin 100iu 40 units at night Wosulin 30/50.
I have small height, as a result of this, my friends tease me and comment on my height. Please suggest me for this. I am very short.
I am 16 year old man. I am very thin so what type of solution about to the strong. So what type of solution about to this question. Please suggest me. Thanks.
I am losing my hair quickly and I tried all shampoo but no effect yet. That's why sir please give a good suggestion on it thank you so much.
How to grow a breast b.coz my feoncy is very thin I love her so much so I understanding all my issues with them so please before I mery her get beautiful breast how to increase it thank fir your regarding.
I am male my age is 30 years every week three days there is pain in my half head the left side can you tell me what to do?
I am 37 years. Old and have problems of backache and spinal vertebrae not in upright position, belly seems swollen and do not have sound sleep, and cannot recall nightmares seen, in short poor memory power.
My friend has pigmentation on her face she has applied many medicines bt bat effected what should she done.
I have pain on joint at back side of knee. I did not understand what type of pain it is. I can not bend my legs it is very painful on bending. Please tell me what should I do.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.