Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman
Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman is a popular General Physician in RT Nagar, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Rahaman Clinic in RT Nagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Rahaman Clinic

#683, 2nd Main, Dinnur, RT Nagar. Landmark: Near New Sagar RestaurantBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. A. Abdul Rahaman

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi, this is for a sex therapist or a sexual expert? Whenever I spend some private time with my girl friend she feels I have too much foreskin on the top of my penis, so it is not that sensitive, it doesn't open much and all that stuff? Now, when I am approaching marriage, I am really concerned whether this can lead to bad sex life, no satisfaction for my other half, or any other problems. Also it takes very very long to ejaculate, and even after having sex for a long while, I don't cum or finish that easily. I am really concerned as this is considered taboo in India and I am not able to openly discuss with anyone about it. Please help and recommend who could I visit and see, and recommend if there is any problem or the solutions.

Dear lybrate user, you may be suffering from a clinical condition called phimosis. The most conventional method to get rid of it is surgery. However, if you are unwilling to undergo surgery then you can try the following process at home. 1) buy any local anaesthetic gel (e. G. Lidocaine, lignocaine, xylocaine) from allopathic retail shop. 2) apply a little amount of that anaesthetic gel at the lower part of the prepuce of penis where the foreskin remains attached. 3) after application of the gel, retract the foreskin backwards as far as you can. Due to the anaesthetic property of the gel you will be able to retract the foreskin backwards to some extent more than you can do in normal condition. 4) release the foreskin when you feel pain 5) again repeat the same process. Do it continuously for at least 30 minutes in a day. Within a month you will feel that your foreskin has become loose.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir / mam I am not able to sleep well I get tired for the same all the day and suffering from headache. Suggest me some tablet.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Boil 3 grams of fresh mint leaves or 1.5 grams of dried powder of mint leaves in 1 cup of water for 15-20 minutes. Take lukewarm with 1 teaspoon of honey at bedtime. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of honey with 1 cup of warm milk. Drink before going to bed. Massage your feet with lukewarm mustard oil 2-3 times a day and before going to bed. Take 1 teaspoon each of brahmi and ashwagandha powder in 2 cups of water, boil and reduce it to one cup and drink it daily in the morning to reduce headache.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 years old male I am running 4 km in the morning and 4 km walk in the evening and 1 hour exercise in a day but I am sleeping 4-5 hours in night. Will it effect on my sex life?

Homeopath, Raebareli
No it will not. But I think if you are doing so much of exertion you have some good reasons for it - if not then you are exerting too much for yourself which in indeed not good for your health.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I want increase my penis size as I am getting married in next 3 month. Please suggest an appropriate and suitable solution for this.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hi. 3-4 months course required to increase penis size by homoepathic treatment without side effects. The average size of penis is 5.54 inches (14.07 cm) length and 3.11 inches (7.9 cm) girth are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the penis and make it strong. You can consult me by clicking on consult option for homoeopathic treatment or you can buy package of penis enlargement offered by me which includes medicine and consultation..
22 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever so please tell me what I do at this time and also my body is paining.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic treatment ferrum phos 6x 4 pills 3 times eupat per 200 -4 pills 3 times for 4days and revert back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the best way to recover from after masturbation effects like weakness physical or mental, etc.? How can we recover fast from the after effects of it?

General Physician, Nashik
Masturbation is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity. In general, the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. It will not affect you or your ability to have children in the future. If you wish to reduce the frequency of masturbation: It originates from brain, due to thinking about sex. Hence: · Do not watch adult material. · Concentrate more on your studies or work. · Exercise regularly.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am a smoker of cigarettes and it pains in my body. What should you advice to me?

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
Stop smoking now. Join yoga classes. Or just exercises. Take nutritious food. Plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19yr old. Rashes are coming on skin preceded by itching on hands, legs. Since 1year.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic treatment SULPHUR 30 ( Dr.Reckeweg) Drink 5 drops in 1 spoon fresh water today night 30 minutes after eating or drinking anything at bedtime. Nw forget about Sulphur 30 after this nd just keep it in your refrigerator.No need to further take this medicine.I will let u know what to do with this medicine afterwards. FORMULA-D TABS ( BAKSON ) Chew 1 tab 3 time a day for 1 month DERM-AID SOAP ( BAKSON) Use only thiss soap on body OINTMENT TOPI SULPHUR ( Wilmar Schwabe India) Apply locally twice daily P.L.30 ( Dr.Reckeweg) 4 tabss 3 times a day.Ask the pharmacy incharg from where u buy these medicines to prepare this P.L.30. Report after 1 month Eat nutritious diet Avoid nuts,chocklates,dry fruits,fasst,fried food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 years old during sex I feel ed problem. I take caverta 50 mg before 30 mint, is this medicine is safe daily uses.

General Physician, Pune
Caverta is safe only for few days. For a permanent solution, you need to look at the root cause of dysfunction. It could be your stress, lifestyle, presence of diabetes or similar condition, some neurological problem or any surgical problem. Find the cause and remove it for a permanent solution.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I made with an accident in the year feb 2005. Right side of my thigh bone fractured & doctor operate and place a rod (nail). I have no problem now. Is it compulsory to remove the rod. Can it create a problem in my old age. Pl. Advice me.

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
It is advisable to remove implants after bone unites 11 years is too late for implant removal. Nobody will do it now.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir/mam Can you explain me what is eosinophilicenteritis? I ll be really grateful.

DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
Gastroenterologist, Hyderabad
Hello, eosinophils are a type of wbc which protect from allergic/parasitic diseases. In eosinophilic enteritis, these cells damage the intestines. 3 types of involvement is seen -mucosal, muscular and serosal. Steroids are prescribed as treatment.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever for three days and feeling pain in body. Am I suffering from flu?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,take homoeopathic medicines 1.Belladonna 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 2 days. 2.Ferrum Phos 6X (3 tabs) thrice a day for 2 days and revert.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having fatigue especially In morning when I wake up. I feel tired whole day. and my penis do not excite. What should I do i'm a hypothyroidism patient taking thyronorm 125 since 3 months. Having little anxiety. Tsh-38, wgt.-78 age 22.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, your hypothyroidism is not in control, hence all the symptoms are seen. On treatment tsh levels should come down to 3 to 4 milli units/l. So there needs to be an increase in the dosage, plus dietary restrictions and regular exercise. Once tsh levels are in control things will improve. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have varicose vain on my legs. Now my ankles are swollen and have pain. What to do for reducing pain on my leg.

MBBS, MD - Paediatrics
Pediatrician, Varanasi
Limb elevation during sleep will help in reducing pain. Avoid standing for longer duration. Also use of compression garments which are custom made are very helpful. And surgery is the ultimate answer followed by other supportive care. Care of skin to prevent and treat trophic changes is also a part of supportive care. Use of moistening agents for dry skin can prevent developing sores.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last ten days in morning when I go to toilet blood comes along with the potty drops of blood regularly falls down. But I do not feels any tiredness. I don't know how to get rid of this. Please tell me the remedy.

General Physician, Chennai
Please visit a general surgeon nearby and get a PR evaluation done. Also you need to do CBC to assess your anemia status. Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20yrs old. And I gets cold and throat infection every year during monsoon and winter. Is it Normal.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, it could be allergic cough/ cold every year you are facing. Increase the intake of nutritious food, sufficient sleep, plenty of water, etc. in your diet to improve the immunity. Take homoeopathic Rx - Five Phos/ thrice daily for 20days. Revert me bakc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have polycystic ovary syndrome and have gained much of weight not able to lose weight and cure PCOS.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please We will treat it with natural ways. Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice Take salads and fruits more Take carrots and beet root juice daily Take Cap evecare by Himalaya 2 2 for 12 months Lohasav 10 ml twice a day for 6 mths Ashokarishta 20 ml twice a day for 12 months And Tab raj pravartini Vati 20 2 2 for 5 days for periods if needed These points will help you a lot in obesity, pcod and will correct your hormonal imbalance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife removed copper t couple of month back, After that during the intercourse I felt uncomfortable and my outer skin getting burning irritation when I wash. Kindly suggest.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Copper T will not cause and especially after removing and you may have injured the penis and thus feel irritation
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a type II diabetic with reading 197 on fasting and 170 after food. I also suffer from ED. I do mild exercise including 800 kapalbati per day. I am currently taking 1 amaryl 2.0 mg before breakfast and 1 glycomet 500 mg after dinner. Kindly advise

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Hello Dear, Sexual vitality is a vital factor to lead pleasing sexual life. Some time people lose their sexual vitality due to change in lifestyle and emotional problem. In ayurveda there is a complete branch to explain the treatment for vigor and vitality is known as vaajikarna. Vaajikarana is the branch of Ayurveda dealing with the promotion of sexual health and the management of seminal disorders and male sexual disorders and their natural solutions. Ayurveda is the best natural way to treat sexual problems. Both physical and psychological disturbance can be responsible for the weakness .Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed