Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Rajveer Singh(pt). I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. In the very first sitting, Rajveer Singh(pt) clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Rajveer Singh(pt) did it immediately and started the neck pain treatment for it. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. All of sudden I developed this neck pain and didn't know what to do. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the foot pain is something else. Not only Dr Rajveer Singh is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Coccydynia / Tailbone Pain Specialist. I had lost hope, but the foot pain treatment given by Rajveer Singh has helped me resolve my problem.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Rajveer Singh as I was suffering from pain in my hand from quite long. He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. The overall atmosphere in the Tailbone Pain Specialist is very soothing. His advice and prescription has helped me immensely.
I am so happy that I chose Dr Rajveer Singh for my leg pain physiotherapy as now I am perfectly fine. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Rajveer Singh(pt) still takes my call in case of any emergency. I read about him on one of the social media platform. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of shoulder pain.I saw Dr Rajveer clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The physiotherapy treatment given by him was very effective.
Dr Rajveer Singh has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. her physiotherapy has helped me immensely. All of sudden I developed this lower back pain and didn't know what to do. Our family physician personally recommended him. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the knee pain is something else. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The overall atmosphere in the Coccydynia Specialist is very soothing. Rajveer Singh certainly knows the in and out of her speciality.
I was not fit and fine, i took physiotherapy sessions from her. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Rajveer Singh is the reason. The staff was very attentive to my needs. One of my neighbour's recommended this doctor.
Had a major lower back pain issue last month. dr Rajveer singh (pt) at Coccydynia / Tailbone Pain Specialist in Delhi is extremely skilled at his job. Completely satisfied with the clinic and treatment. the doctor is ver skilled and nice.
Dr. Rajveer Singh(pt) provides answers that are very helpful. It made my day satisfied for the first time I am seeing online questions are answered thank you so much doctor.
Umesh Kumar Gupta
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajveer Singh(pt) to be very helpful. Dr Rajveer Singh has answered my question in a very helpful manner. Thanks Doctor.
Dr. Rajveer Singh(pt) provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctorl for being supportive & informative with best wishes & regards Tejinder Bakshi
I consulted Dr Rajveer Singh for the treatment of fatigue. He is a very good physiotherapist. Hi streatment was very effective and I owe him a big thank.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajveer Singh(pt) to be sensible, well-reasoned and caring. Sure.. thanks a lot.. It's really sensible..
Actually one of my friend was having a tailbone problem from last 3 years, after getting the treatment from him is feeling better now
Guided well on how to correct your posture in day to day activities and suggested some pain relief exercises
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajveer Singh(pt) to be very helpful. Yes i got it, thank u
Hi Doctor greetings I applied little moov gel in my lower back area since I had very tough back pain. I am 35 weeks. I am worried will it affect my unborn.
Respected Sir, I have AS as well as sacroiliac joint pain in my back. I have visited doctors few days ago and doctor give me some medicine and exercise regarding for this. I am actually looking for exact exercise for this painful joint pain. Please help me.
Yoga vs gym
Any form of regular exercise is a must for a healthy lifestyle. While some people prefer to work out in a gym, others like the calmness of their own house where they can practice yoga or a walk in the park. Each style of exercise has its own pros and cons. Let's take a look at working out in the gym vs yoga and regular walks.
Benefits of yoga and walking over going to gym:
Good for both - the mind and the body
Yoga is a lifestyle and not merely an exercise routine. Thus, it not only builds and tones muscles but also strengthens your lung capacity, digestive system etc. It is also said to increase the ability of the mind to focus and attentiveness.
You could walk on a treadmill in the gym but taking a walk outdoors does more good to your body. Being with nature when you walk outdoors is known to be an effective stress buster and helps you calm your senses. Walking can also help improve your moods and is a form of treatment for depression as well.
Does not need any special equipment
With yoga, there is no need for weights or special shoes. All you need is a flat, firm surface which could be the carpet in your bedroom or your lawn outdoors. The only equipment you need for a walk is a pair of sturdy, comfortable walking shoes. This makes yoga and walking budget friendly as well compared to gym membership costs.
Can be done anywhere
Since yoga does not need any special equipment, it can be practiced anywhere and at any time. Taking a break from sitting at your desk - try doing pranayam. Keep a pair of walking shoes handy and at lunch break take a quick walk around the block - there's nothing to stop you.
Less chances of injuring yourself
Once again, since yoga does not need specialized weights or equipment, there are less chances of injuring yourself. Yoga also does not focus on speed, allowing you to move comfortably - in a way that your body always feels good.
Walking again is an exercise that allows you to work at your own pace and does not make you compete with others. As long as you see where you are going and avoid walking on tarred surfaces, the chances of injuring yourself while walking are also very low.
Long term weight loss
A reason most gym enthusiasts prefer a strenuous workout to yoga and walking is faster weight loss. These techniques do help lose weight but the process is slow. However, since this weight has been lost gradually, it is more likely to stay off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Hip pain is a very common condition that might have a variety of causes. To determine the underlying cause, it is very important to find out the exact spot of the hip pain. Any problem of the hip joint can also result in pain on the groin or the inner portion of the hip. In some cases, conditions in other parts of the body such as the lower back can also result in hip pain, this is known as referred pain.
Based on the underlying condition, pain in the groin, thigh and the buttocks will be the commonly observed symptoms. Pain in the groin or the back can also spread to the hip. Performing any activity can worsen the hip pain, especially if the cause is arthritis. Persistent hip pain may also cause you to develop a limp.
Here are some exercises to relieve hip pain:
- Bridge: The bridge is one of the best exercises to strengthen the hips and the lower back. You start the procedure by lying on your back and then lifting the hips off the floor. Hold the position till you take in a few breaths and then relax.
- Cat cow: The cat cow is one of the best exercises to relieve hip and lower back pain. Get down on all fours and then keep a neutral pose. Slowly push your upper back to the ceiling and hold it for two breaths. Next, bend your spine like a cow with the neck and the buttocks pushed upward and hold for another two breaths.
- Plank: Plank is known as the king of core strengthening exercises and with good reason. Doing a plank activates all the core muscles of the body, including muscles of the shoulder, back and the legs. Start in a push up position and then slowly lower your forearms to the ground and hold the position. Remember to keep your tummy tucked in tight and stretch the legs backward. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
A hand fracture is a condition characterized by broken bones of the hand. The bones in the hand include the bones that are present in the fingers and the wrists. A fracture of the hand tends to occur when you bend or twist your hand in the wrong manner. It may also be caused by injuries related to sports and falls.
Symptoms of swelling and pain are the most common of them all. The range of motion for the affected hand will be reduced as well. The knuckle bone may appear to have been sunken in. Most obviously, it will be difficult in carrying out regular tasks which need the hands.
The initial treatment for a hand fracture will be focused on reducing the pain. Pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen will be administered which provides relief from the pain. The next step will be to keep the affected hand immobilized so as not to hamper the recovery process. Once stability is restored, therapeutically relevant exercises are prescribed to help normalize the regular hand movements.
The following exercises are relevant in case of a hand fracture:
- Wringing a towel: This is an exercise wherein you wring a towel to improve flexibility and strength in the hand. Simply grab a towel and twist it in both directions; imagine wringing water from the towel.
- Rolls of the wrist: Wrist rolls aim to increase the ROM (range of motion) in your wrists and the hands. Hold the hand steady and rotate your wrists both clockwise and anticlockwise. You can also hold a light weight in your hand to make it more challenging.
- Prayer stretch: A prayer stretch is another exercise that can help boost your wrist flexibility. You start by positioning the palms together like in a prayer, then hold up the elbows while pushing the hands against each other. You should feel a stretch in your wrists and hands.
- Grasping: This is a technique wherein you grasp objects to improve your grip strength. Try gripping objects such as tennis ball or stress balls to get your gripping ability up to normal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Cerebral palsy refers to a medical condition where a child suffers from certain disabilities as a result of damage caused to his or her brain during or before birth. If a child is diagnosed with cerebral palsy then he or she may experience problem with body movement and brain development may also get affected. Along with difficulties in body movements, there are many other problems that he or she may encounter, such as difficulties in hearing or vision, intellectual disabilities, learning disorder, impaired speech and seizure problems, etc.
There are many causes responsible for cerebral palsy; they are stated as follows
- If the brain of the child is deprived of oxygen during birth
- Premature birth
- Severe head injury
- A brain infection
Regular exercises and physiotherapy can help the child to cope up with the condition better. Following are few exercises which may prove to be helpful:
- Joint exercises: Joint exercises will help a C.P. child to increase flexibility.
- Muscle exercises: Muscle exercises can help to get rid of muscle tightness which is a common disorder seen in a C.P. child.
- Stretching exercises: Stretching exercises can prove to be very helpful in dealing with the problem of body movement which is one of the most potent symptoms observed in a C.P child.
- Balancing exercises: Balancing exercises can help the C.P. child to improve his or her balance.
- Spine stabilization exercises: Exercising the upper and lower part of the spine can help the C.P. child to strengthen his or her spine which will in turn, help him or her to improve balance.
- Wrist and knee exercises: Wrist and knee exercises work on the affected wrists and knees, thus improving flexibility and bettering body motions.
- Swimming exercise: Swimming, as an exercise, involves the movement of many muscles and joints. It can thus help to improve body movement disorder.
Exercises with proper assistance can prove to be very beneficial for a child suffering from cerebral palsy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Could be Recti Divarication
Diastasis Recti/Recti Divarication/Abdominal splitting is a midline separation of muscles of the abdominal wall. A palpable midline gap of more than 2 1/2 cm or any visible bulging on exertion is considered as Recti Divarication.
This separation is a normal occurrence of pregnancy, which is only a problem if the muscles do not go back to their correct position.
How does it happen?
Diastasis Recti Abdominis commonly occurs around the umbilicus. It is a result of abdominal musculature stretch weakness from maternal hormonal changes and increased tension by the growing uterus. Diastasis Recti can occur in varying degrees during pregnancy and may not resolve spontaneously in the postpartum period.
Why treatment of Recti Divarication is necessary?
Diastasis Recti (Abdominal Splitting) is commonly seen in women who have multiple pregnancies, which will make the muscles weaker.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I had muscle cramp on the left side back shoulder four days back. I could not turn my neck since then. Any movement to the neck creates a high pain on back shoulder and chest. Also I have a pulling feel near the left chest even when I swallow cough and sneeze. I am getting the pain in the same part many times in the last two years.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am Dr. Rajveer here, sharing exerience of mine with regards to treatment of coccydynia / Tailbone Pain. We get 70-80% cases from sitting professionals. Therefore be alert you might be one of them. Be careful before you reach me for treatment. To avoid damage, regular with exercise, walking, jogging, running, as per your interest. And if anything major kindly contact us.
According to many fitness experts, swimming can be an effective and rigorous fitness workout for people of all age, and everyone should try to hit the pool every day. While this is a regular regime for some, many are into a misconception that swimming is like child’s play. There are also those who think that swimming is not an effective form of weight loss. But the reality is that swimming is one of the best cardio exercises, and you must include it in your regular fitness regime.
And, in case you are running out of reasons to indulge in swimming, here are a few important points to convince you.
- Swimming is good for heart health: Swimming is known to provide an unparalleled conditioning of cardiovascular health if you can practice it with an untainted consistency. Even though other kinds of exercise such as running or cycling can be more effective to boost the levels of metabolism, you should include swimming in cross-training routine. Pushing yourself to swim regularly will improve the overall fitness.
- Helps in balancing the structure of muscles: Swimming aids in building longer and leaner muscles which complement the denser muscles produced from weight training. These newly formed muscles also aid in speeding up the metabolism process for keeping the calorie for burning longer.
- Swimming is an excellent form of cross-training: Swimming helps in improving the cardiovascular capacity and increase muscle strength. But the reason why swimming is famous among fitness enthusiasts is that swimming offers the much-needed break from the high impact workouts such as weight-lifting, running and basketball. It allows athletes a respite from the regular intensive routine and helps the body to heal properly without compromising the daily fitness sessions.
- Swimming helps in improving the overall flexibility of the muscles: Hitting the pool gradually relaxes the major muscle groups in the body and increase flexibility along with stretching it. If you indulge in lactic acid building workouts such as weight-lifting, cycling and running, swimming for half an hour assists in flushing out the toxins and spare the muscles from becoming tight and sore the following day.
- Assists in strengthening the core: One of the most prominent reasons why you should hit the pool regularly is that it helps in improving the core body strength. This is due to utilisation of the major muscle groups at the same time. Even though about 70 percent of the body’s effort rises from the upper portion, moves such as fin and kickboard can offer an excellent lower body workout.
To sum up, these benefits are definite to compel anyone to consider swimming on a regular basis and improve the quality of life without hurting the muscles. And in no time, you would start enjoying it too!" If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Good evening sir. My degree of scoliosis is scoliosis of spine with convexity to right with cobbs angle <10. What should i do?
Standing becomes easier then sitting: Tailbone pain / Coccydynia
Back problems account for more than 12 million visits to doctors each year. Besides the common cold, back pain results in more lost workdays than any other physical affliction in persons under the age of 45. Back problems can lead to nerve irritation. When the nerve gets involved then pain starts radiating mostly either to upper arm or if its lower backache then downs the leg, a condition called sciatica can develop.
Tailbone pain can be defined as:
In very simple way: when walking becomes easy than sitting in luxury car.
Coccydynia is a medical term meaning pain in the coccyx or tailbone area (end part of the spine), usually brought by:
- Standing becomes easier then sitting: -tailbone pain/coccydynia
- Back problems account for more than 12 million visits to doctors each year. Besides the common cold, back pain results in more lost workdays than any other physical affliction in persons under the age of 45. Back problems can lead to nerve irritation. When the nerve gets involved then pain starts radiating mostly either to upper arm or if its lower backache then downs the leg, a condition called sciatica can develop.
Tailbone pain can be defined as:
- In very simple way: when walking becomes easy than sitting in luxury car.
- Coccydynia is a medical term meaning pain in the coccyx or tailbone area (end part of the spine), usually brought by: -
- Sitting abruptly, or continuous sitting as in software jobs, (50-60%).
- Fall on buttocks, accidently or due to sports injury like skiing, rugby, volleyball, football, cricket, etc.
- Post pregnancy,
- Bike or car accident, fracture coccyx.
- It is very similar to low back pain and shows more or less same symptoms as low back pain, so it is very important to differentiate it with low back pain by proper diagnostic procedures.
• pain during or after sitting, the level of pain depending on how long you sit.
• acute pain while moving from sitting to standing.
• pain caused by sitting on a soft and hard surfaces.
• deep ache around the coccyx.
• sensitivity to finger pressure on the tip of tailbone.
• rectal burning.
• shooting pains down the leg.
• like sitting on a knife.
• pain during bowel movements, and sometimes before.
• pain during sexual intercourse, either in men or women.
• increased pain around the time of a woman's monthly period - this may be due to variations in the levels of estradiol.
Other similar conditions same as tail bone pain-
Pilonidal sinus, pudendal neuralgia also known as alcock canal syndrome, piriformis syndrome.
To avoid damage-
• lean forward
• find comfortable clothes,
• standing while others sit,
• comfortable position for sex.
This condition has been neglected and not they’re in practice because of lack of awareness, and knowledge of treatment. Ultimately we are forgetting that we are inviting so many diseases and health problems because of lack of exercises.
As it affects the private parts of our body therefore so many people feel shy and avoid sharing with their family, friends which leads to delay in treatment and by the time they reach us its already few years late.
In 80% of low back pain and tail bone pain conditions physical treatment, which would include spinal adjustments (specific manipulation of the spine), posture correction and lower back exercises works very well and most of the cases can avoid surgery to a large extent.
The back bone or spine is made of a series of bones extending all the way from the neck (cervical) to the tail (coccyx). These joints, like others, are prone to inflammation, sprain and strain, some more than the others. The coccyx in particular is highly prone to inflammation and can lead to localized pain, which is very typical, with the pain in the tailbone. This is known as coccydynia. Read on to know more about this common condition.
What is Coccydynia?
- Literally, coccydynia translates to tailbone pain.
- It is characterized by a sharp, localized pain between the buttocks in the tail bone.
- It is often caused by injury to the pelvic area or the tail bone.
- Sitting and/or leaning against the buttocks make it worse.
- Pregnancy, when the additional hormones relax on the pelvic floor, also leads to increased pain of the tailbone.
Diagnosis: The pain can be easily confused with other conditions like sciatica, fractured tailbone, tailbone infections like shingles, etc. However, for a trained medical person, the symptoms of tenderness and pain are quite diagnostic. Pilonidal sinus, fistula, pudendal Neuralgia is also same as Coccydynia and show same symptoms.
- If there is a rash or inflammation, it needs to be evaluated further for additional problems.
- Where possible, rest completely for a short period of time till the acute phase of pain subsides.
- In case of injury, ensure there is no repeat injury to the same area.
- Pain medications are used to relieve pain, where it is severe and intolerable.
- In severe cases, cortisone injection may be given in the doctor’s office. In addition to pain relief, it may even take care of the underlying problem per se.
- Avoid sitting for prolonged periods where possible.
- After the acute phase is over, when sitting for prolonged periods, sufficient padding is advised. This could be in the form of pillows or padded seats.
- Sleeping on the sides is difficult, so sleep straight. If required, take a pillow in the middle.
- Physiotherapy is also helpful in some people who have repeat attacks. This helps in pain management and controlling acute phases. There are specific tailbone stretches, which should be done under supervision.
- Walking is one of the many effective ways to keep the tailbone “unlocked”, which helps in getting rid of the pain and avoiding spasms of the muscles around the tailbone.
- Best internal manipulation and pain management can be done with Coccyx exercise.
The time taken for healing of the tailbone depends on whether it is a simple bruise or a severe one. The former would heal completely in about four weeks, while the latter will take about 12 weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.