Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sri Vijayalakshmi Cromo CentreYour feedback matters!
Did you know your earphones are making you deaf? Here's how.
Fact: Roughly 1.1 billion people worldwide within the age group of 12-35 have been found to be at an increased risk of developing hearing problems.
Listening to loud music on handheld devices using earphones has become a common trend among youngsters these days. You might find it very relaxing to plug in your earphones and escape into your own world of music, but you need to know that this can cause serious damage to your ears. The worst part: you won't realise your ears are being damaged until it's too late.
So, exactly how is loud music damaging your ears?
Continuous exposure to loud music from earphones or other sources results in a medical condition known as Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), which can be associated with irreversible damage to the ears resulting in deafness.
When you hear loud music for a considerable amount of time every day it affects your hair cells (nerve cells responsible for sending sound signals to the brain) negatively, so that their ability to respond to sound decreases. If this keeps on happening for many months, eventually the hair cells are damaged beyond repair. These cells cannot be regenerated, making you permanently deaf.
How loud is too loud?
If your ears are exposed to sounds at 95, 100, 105, 110 and 115 dB (decibel, the unit used for measuring sound) for 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 minutes each day respectively, your ears are at risk of getting severely damaged. Also, playing music at 120 dB or above can damage your ears instantly. You can have a realistic idea about the relation between decibels and sounds you commonly hear by referring to this list:
- 30 dB: soft whisper
- 75 dB: busy traffic
- 90 dB: noise of a motorcycle at 25 feet
- 100 dB: noise of a farm tractor
- 140 dB: jet plane taking off
Moreover, if you experience the following symptoms regularly, there's a high chance that you need to get your ears treated soon:
- A ringing sound in your ears when you are at a quiet place, which vanishes after a few minutes
- You need to raise the volume of TV or music to the fullest to hear it properly
- You have difficulty in hearing people talking at a distance of just 3 feet
Tips For Safer Listening
- Use earplugs: The louder the noise and the longer you're exposed to it, the greater the chance of damaging your hearing. Protect your ears with ear protectors – earplugs or earmuffs – and get away from the noise as quickly or as often as you can.
- Turn down the music: Don't listen to your personal music player at very high volumes and never to drown out background noise. If the music is uncomfortable for you to listen to, or you can’t hear external sounds when you’ve got your headphones on, then it's too loud. It's also too loud if the person next to you can hear the music from your headphones.
- Use the 60:60 rule: To enjoy music from your MP3 player safely, listen to your music at 60% of the maximum volume for no more than 60 minutes a day.
- Wear headphones: When listening to your personal music player, choose noise-cancelling headphones, or go retro with older muff-type headphones. Ear-bud style headphones and in-the-ear headphones are less effective at drowning out background noise.
- Turn down the dial: Turn down the volume on your TV, radio or hi-fi a notch. Even a small reduction in volume can make a big difference to the risk of damage to your hearing.
- Use earplugs when you’re listening to live music: They can reduce average sound levels by between 15 and 35 decibels. They’re widely available at many live music venues and shouldn’t spoil your enjoyment of the music.
- Don't put up with work noise: If you’re experiencing noise at work, talk to your human resources (HR) department or your manager and ask for advice on reducing the noise and getting hearing protection.
- Wear ear protectors: Wear ear protectors (earplugs or earmuffs) if you are using noisy equipment such as power drills, saws, sanders or lawn mowers.
- Be careful in the car: Listening to music in a confined space increases the risk of hearing damage. Don’t listen to music too loud for too long.
- Have a hearing detox: Give your ears time to recover after they’ve been exposed to loud noise. According to Action on Hearing Loss, you need at least 16 hours of rest for your ears to recover after spending around two hours in 100dB sound, for example in a club. Reducing this recovery time increases the risk of permanent deafness.
कैसे जल्दी नीँद लाएँ
जब रात में आपके दिमाग में सोच, चिंताएँ और विचार चक्कर लगा रहे हों, तब नींद आना ही असंभव लगता है, जल्दी की तो बात ही छोड़ दीजिए। तब भी जल्दी से नींद से सो जाना संभव है, केवल आपके दैनिक अभ्यासों में कुछ परिवर्तनों की आवश्यकता है। अपने जीवन में जल्दी से नींद से सोने का अभ्यास लाने के लिए निम्नलिखित तकनीकों के अनुसरण करने का प्रयास करें।
तत्काल परिवर्तन करना
1. सभी इलेक्ट्राॉनिक (electronic) उपकरणों को बंद कर दीजिए: नींद से सोने के लिए, आपका शरीर हॉर्मोनों (hormones) के स्तर को बढ़ा देता है जो बाहर अंधेरा होने पर नींद लाते हैं। अंधेरा होने के थोड़ी ही देर बाद यह आपको थका हुआ महसूस कराते हैं और आपको बिस्तर में जाने के के लिए तैयार करते हैं। यदि आप अपने लैपटॉप (laptop), सेल फोन (cell phone), टैब्लेट (tablet) पर हैं, टीवी और विडियो गेम्स (video games) देख रहे है, तो आप हॉर्मोनों की सृष्टि को अवरुद्ध कर रहे हैं। सभी इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरणों और चमकीले पर्दों को बिस्तर पर जाने से कम से कम एक घंटा पहले हटा दीजिए जिससे आपके शरीर का थक जाना आसान हो जाए।
कुछ अध्ययन यह दर्शाते हैं कि जो लोग सप्ताह में सात घंटे से अधिक विडियो और कंप्यूटर गेम्स (computer games) खेलते हैं वह उन लोगों से कम अच्छी नींद लेते हैं जो इन्हें नहीं खेलते। यदि आप उस मापदंड में फिट बैठते हैं और आपकी नींद लंबें समय से खराब चल रही है, तो अपने गेम्स के समय को कम करने का प्रयास करें।
इसके अतिरिक्त, पर्दों से तेज रोशनी, सोशल मीडिया (social media) केंद्र (जैसे आपका फोन और कंप्यूटर) तनाव पैदा कर सकते हैं और चिंताओं के स्तर को बढ़ा सकते हैं। आप फेसबुक (facebook), ट्विटर (twitter), टंब्लर (tumbler), इंस्टाग्राम (instagram), ईमेल (email), टेक्स्टिंग (texting), और अन्य जिस किसी भी सोशल मीडिया केंद्र में भाग ले रहे हों, कम से कम सोने से एक घंटा पहले उन्हें मना कर दीजए।
2. कुछ देर गर्म पानी के टब में लेटिए: त्वचा के तापमान के बढ़ने पर नींद का अनुभव होने लगता है और आपको गहरी नींद की गोद में कुछ जल्दी भेज देता है। सोने के समय से आधा घंटा पहले गर्म पानी से नहाइए या शावर लीजिए, और इनसे नींद आने का लाभ उपल्ब्ध कीजिए।
सबसे अच्छे परिणाम के लिए इसका ध्यान रखिए कि जल का तापमान 100 डिग्री फैरेनहाइट या 38 डिग्री सेंटीग्रेड से अधिक है। जो जल इससे अधिक ठंडा है वह गर्म जल के समान लाभ उपलब्ध नहीं करेगा।
गर्म जल से स्नान शिथिलता लाने के लिए बेहतर है, परंतु इससे अंतर नहीं पड़ता कि आप स्नान करते हैं या शावर लेते हैं, यह अवश्य सुनिश्चित करें कि आप 20 मिनट तक जल का आनंद उठाते हैं।
3. अपने कमरे को ठंढा रखिए: गर्म त्वचा और ठंढ़ा कमरा जल्दी नींद लाने के लिए उत्तम संयोजन है। अपने थर्मोस्टैट (thermostat) को नीचे लाइए जिससे तापमान 65 डिग्री या उससे नीचे रहे। ठंढी हवा का तापमान नींद लाता है और रात के पसीने को रोकता है। इसके अतिरिक्त ठंढा कमरा आपको अपने सार्थक विपरीत के समीप आने का बहाना देता है, जिससे चिंता और तनाव से मुक्ति मिलती है।
4. अँधेरा कीजिए: केवल इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरण ही नहीं, उज्जवल प्रकाश भी नींद का शत्रु है। इनसे आपके शरीर को धोखा होता है कि अभी सोने का समय नहीं हुआ है, और आपके उन हॉर्मोनों को बढ़ने से रोकता है जो आपकी नींद के लिए उत्तरदायी हैं। जल्दी नींद से सो जाने के लिए तेज़ बत्तियों, रात की बत्तियों और लैंप्स को बुझा दीजिए। अपने मोटे पर्दों को भी बंद करना नहीं भूलें! प्रकाश रोकने वाले पर्दे मोटे पर्दों के साथ मिल कर जल्दी सो जाने के लिए अत्यंत लाभकारी होते हैं।
यदि आप सोने से पहले कुछ पढ़ना या लिखना चाहते हैं, तो शिरोपरि बत्ती या टेबल-लैंप के बदले एक छोटी पढ़ने वाली बत्ती का उपयोग करें। यह पर्याप्त छोटी होती हैं और आपके हॉर्मोनों को अधिक प्रभावित नहीं करतीं हैं।
यदि आपकी घड़ी चमकदार है, तो उसके स्क्रीन (screen) की चमक को कम करने के विकल्प का उपयोग करें। इसके अतिरिक्त इसका मुख दूसरी ओर कर दीजिए जिससे इसकी चमक आपके सामने न पड़े और समय देखने के लिए आपका ध्यान नहीं बांटे।
5. कोई पुस्तक पढ़िए: पढ़ना तनाव कम करने और दिमाग को हल्का करने में सहायता करने के लिए एक अनोखा उपाय है। कोई पसंद की पुस्तक चुनिए और सोने से पहले थोड़ी देर के लिए पढ़िए। डरावनी और गतिशील पुस्तकों से बचें, क्योंकि उनका उलटा प्रभाव पड़ सकता है और आप जितना चाहते थे उससे अधिक बाद तक आपको बिस्तर पर जाग कर काटना पड़ सकता है!
किसी मोटी पुस्तक को चुनिए जैसे, प्रेमचन्द की “कर्मभूमि”। यह पुस्तक कुछ देर पढ़ते-पढ़ते आपको नींद आने लगेगी।
The palntar fasciities basics.
Plantar fasciitis is a common and often persistent kind of repetitive strain injury afflicting runners,walkers and hikers,and nearly anyone who stands for a living-waiters and sales reps for instance.
It causes mainly foot arch pain and or heel pain.morning foot pain is a signature symptom.
Plantar fasciitis is not the same thing as heel spurs and flat feet, but they are related and often confused.
Most people recover from plantar fasciitis with a little rest, arch support [regular shoes inserts or just comfy shoes] and stretching, but not everyone. Severe cases can stop you in your tracks, undermine your fitness and general health, and drugs of years.
Plantar fasciitis is not well understood scientifically or biomechanically, and most health care professionals are not aware of the full range of treatment option.
HIJAMAH-WET CUPPING THERAPY.
Hijamah or Cupping is an age old method of exhuming stagnated blood and morbidities from the body .small incisions are made on the skin and then cups made of plastic or glass are placed and pumped to create negative pressure for suction. Cups are left for a few minutes during which time the dirty blood flows oyt into the cups. Hijahmah [cupping] relaxes and loosens up tight painful muscles and increases blood circulation.
As always in the list of hopeless diseases hijamah is the king of treatment of such illness,it draws out any build up of toxin fluids in the area of injury and assists in the healing of the region of trauma of soft tissue,
Hijamah stimulates blood circulation and bring blood flow to nourish stagnant muscles and the skin.
Drinking enough water a day is stressed on by many doctors as well as elders. Many people have the habit of overlooking the importance of water in our daily life.
Why water is necessary?
The most common reason that most people are aware of is that it is essential for good digestion and smooth running of digestive processes. Lack of water does not give the digestive system enough fluids to digest the relatively dry food that enters our stomach. It prevents indigestion and constipation and leads to a healthy lifestyle.
It is essential to drink water to flush out the toxic byproducts of our digestive system. If not flushed out this could make a person very ill and hence, the necessity to drink enough water a day.
Not drinking enough water leads to accumulation of toxins in the kidneys, this can lead to urinary tract infections as well as kidney stones. Drinking enough water a day is an effective way of boosting one’s immune system and keeping illnesses like the flu, heart attacks and other ailments at bay.
Drinking water is essential to keep the body hydrated and helps boost energy levels. This aids in better concentration, which helps an individual function better. Lack of water leads to dehydration, which leads to exhaustion, sometimes to such an extent that they may faint if they are required to do work which requires a certain degree of physical strain.
Drinking enough water is also an effective method of weight loss. It helps to increase metabolism and therefore, it helps to maintain a steady weight and helps reduce excess body fat.
Water keeps the joints lubricated and helps prevent joint pains and cramps. It also keeps muscles elastic and helps increase agility and co-ordination. It also helps prevent headaches and migraines, which are very often caused due to dehydration, and helps keep a person fit to perform their daily chores.
Water in general helps in better functioning and increased efficiency in daily work. This helps an individual to carry out their duties with ease and without hindrances.
How much water does the human body need in a day?
For men it is roughly 13 cups or 3 liters
For women it is 9 cups or 2.2 liters a day to keep a healthy lifestyle.
However, it is wholly dependent on an individual’s body weight and their physical activities in a day.
1. Most fertile period for conception: midcycleplus minus 48 hrs, counting first day as d1 in 28 day regular cycle.
2. Safe period for sex: Excluding the period above.
3. Size of penis: Nothing to do with potencyor virility. 2.5 inches of erection is enough for sexual pleasure of woman.
Don't waaste money on ads.
4. I pill: Not required if having unprotected sex in" safe period"
Withdrawal bleeding mistaken and implantation bleeding.
5. Intercourse during period: matter of hygiene only. Chances of std more if unprotected.
6. Oral sex no ulcer in mouth cavity or genital.
No go in case of hepatitis B, stds.
Dr. sahib,i have weak erection and early discharge from last many days .pl suggest me best medicines.
I'm 35 male, married 4 years ago, 2 childrens, as my penis is not penetrate in the early hours of morning, in the whole day too. I have no tensions, during sex I'm enjoying, at that time my penis is penetrating, help me to penetrate in the early hours. Tnq.
The liver plays a significant role in the body’s various metabolic processes. Infection with hepatitis C virus causes inflammation of the liver, known popularly as Hepatitis C. It is a relatively new discovery (late 1980s), but there are a significant number of cases identified. The challenge in identifying this disease is that the patient does not manifest with any symptoms and can be carrying the virus for years with no signs or symptoms. This makes diagnosis very difficult and in most cases, it is discovered when diagnosing for some other disease. It is transmitted via blood – through use of drug needles, tattoo needles, or sexual when the virus is present in the vaginal fluid.
Homeopathic Treatment For Hepatitis C -
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat Hepatitis C infection but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for Hepatitis C treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Homeopathy offers remedy for hepatitis C by detoxifying and neutralizing viral cells, improving immunity, and stimulating production of healthy cells. The following compounds are useful in this.
Chelidonium Majus: Prepared from the flowers of Celandine, it acts on the hepatobiliary system and restores overall liver function. The patient’s presenting symptoms include jaundice with pain, bloated abdomen, significant lethargy, weakness, reduced appetite, nausea and vomiting.
China Officinalis: This is useful in patients who are down with intermittent fevers, headaches, gallstones, dyspepsia and hemorrhages. The patient could also have debility, trembling, ringing in the ears, flatulence in the abdomen, gassy feeling and vomiting of bile.
Bryonia Alba: This is prepared from the plant known as wild hops after potentization. It works on multiple systems including the digestive, hepatobiliary, respiratory, and musculoskeletal systems. This is useful in patients who suffer from dyspepsia, migraine, bronchitis, joint pains, back pain, menstrual issues, and respiratory tract infections. The patient could also experience a burning sensation and soreness in the abdomen, which is extremely tender to the touch, along with nausea and vomiting. The symptoms are aggravated during summer months and with heat.
Kali Carbonicum: The active ingredient acts of multiple bodily systems including kidneys, liver, digestive, blood, bones, lungs, etc. It is widely used in liver dysfunctions like nephrotic syndrome, cirrhosis, and hepatitis C. The patient may have liver atrophy, cirrhosis, heaviness in the abdomen or jaundice. He or she could be restless, excitable and nervous. Extreme weakness and reaction to changes in light, sound, touch and odors are some other symptoms. The pain could be relieved by rubbing.
Other medicines like Lycopodium, Belladonna, Nux Vomica, and Aconite are also useful. However, as with all homeopathy medicines, self-medication is not advisable. The doctor will check for all accompanying symptoms and your overall health status and then determine what would work for you.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough.
Vitamin D is one of the essential vitamins, with a significant role in bone health. People who are very careful about sun exposure and those who do not get enough natural sun tend to be worried about their bone health, and so go in for supplemental vitamin D.
This, however, can lead to excessive vitamin D in the body, a condition known as hypervitaminosis D. Excessive supplements are the main cause for this condition. In addition, some heart medications, prolonged antacid therapy, and oestrogen therapy also can lead to this condition.
- A person requires about 600 IU per day and if a person gets natural sun exposure for about 15 minutes, that is sufficient for the body to make this amount of vitamin D. The issue is when there is too less of sun or too much of sun protection, when the body is not able to make this on its own and requires supplements.
- Increased vitamin D leads to increased amount of calcium in the system, known as hypercalcemia, which can lead to serious effects on multiple organs including bones, kidneys, heart, and other tissues and organs.
- Taking some amount of supplements on a regular basis does not lead to this condition. Having heart disease, kidney disease, or being on diuretics like thiazide increases the risk of developing hypervitaminosis D.
- It is advisable to periodically monitor the levels of vitamin D in a person who is on supplements, especially if these conditions are also present.
- If it is in the levels beyond the required amounts, reducing the dose of the supplements or even temporarily stopping it should be considered.
- Adhering to a diet which is naturally rich in vitamin D is also a good alternative. Cod liver oil, cheese, fatty fishes like tuna and salmon, mushrooms, and fortified milk and yoghurt are good sources. There are also juices and other drinks available which are fortified with vitamin D.
- Some of the most common general symptoms of vitamin D include weight loss, extreme fatigue, poor appetite, excessive thirst and urination, dehydration, constipation. Specific symptoms indicative of excess vitamin D include muscle weakness, high blood pressure, heart rhythm disorders.
- In the long-term, it can also produce complications like kidney stones/damage/failure, excessive bone loss, calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Heart rhythm disorders is another major problem that can be caused by taking increased amounts of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D is naturally available, and getting 15 minutes of sun, especially in the morning, is one of the best ways to get your daily dose. It also has a mood-elevating effect, so soak up the sun.
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia.