Doctor in Six Face Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. So many doctors I consulted, but hertreatment was the best. The facilities available in the Six Face Clinic are very nice. Rajashekhar doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The lab in the Six Face Clinic was very clean and well managed. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my difficulty sleeping. My previous experiences were not so good, but Rajashekhar has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erectile dysfunction, but Dr Rajashekhar was able to handle it with ease. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Six Face Clinic is so nice. He is one of the best physicians in city. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
During the thyroid disorder treatment, Dr Rajashekhar supported me a lot. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised that the problem is something else. Dr Rajashekhar has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I found the Six Face Clinic itself quite pleasant.
I was quite worried as I was getting addicted to masterbation. Even though Dr Rajashekhar is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He ensures that he listens to his patients. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Rajashekhar to anyone gladly.
I was very depressed due to my small penis size . i consulted many doctors in past but I was not getting satisfactory results. Later I chose to consult Dr Rajashekhar. He can handle all types of cases. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.The overall treatment was very effective. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I was shocked to experience the problem of polycystic ovary synDrome. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Rajashekhar. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
Dr. Rajashekhar provides answers that are knowledgeable. K sir. I feel discomfort under my hip. That y ly i think is testicle has paining . and i dont have fever chils etc.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajashekhar to be knowledgeable, caring, sensible, nurturing and practical. Will keep in mind.Vinod
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajashekhar to be helped me improve my health. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajashekhar to be very helpful. Thanku sir
Hello my age 30 year and my fasting (roza) is continue my urine report is pus cell 3-4 Epithelium cell 5-6 Albumin trace And bacteria + What can I do I feel small pain.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-à-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.
Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis occurs due to the presence of extremely sensitive sweat glands in certain body portions. It is a condition in which you sweat more than the normal amount and this can be attributed to temperature, anxiety levels and daily routine.
Symptoms: If the excessive sweating is limited within the underarm, the feet, the face and the palm of your hand, then it is diagnosed as primary focal hyperhidrosis, which is relatively harmless in nature and does not presuppose any serious medical condition. However, excessive sweating might cause severe mental and emotional problem for the affected person. In most of the cases of primary hyperhidrosis, the person suffers from a very early age, but is too embarrassed to check it up by a doctor. Primary hyperhidrosis can also be part-hereditary in nature. However, an early diagnosis might eliminate Primary Hyperhidrosis completely.
But, if excessive sweating occurs at a later stage and all around your body that interrupts your daily schedule, then you should check up with your doctor, as that might be a warning sign for far more serious medical conditions like cancer, malaria, diabetes, heart attack, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, thyroid problems, serious nerve and hormonal anomalies, etc. Also, if you experience excessive sweating at night and that too all of a sudden, you must go for a check-up. This form of Hyperhidrosis, known as Secondary Hyperhidrosis is sometimes accompanied by symptoms of nausea, giddiness in the head, the sudden rise of temperature up to 40 degrees Celsius and an intense pain in the chest.
Treatments: Primary Hyperhidrosis is diagnosed with antiperspirants which have high aluminum salt content like Drysol, Xerac AC; these are to be applied to the affected regions at night with a suitable prescription from the doctor. A prescribed dosage of anti-depressants and Botulinum toxin injections can be used to treat excessive sweating. Surgical procedures like removal of sweat glands can be applied, if excessive sweating occurs only in the underarm regions. You can also opt for nerve surgery if Hyperhidrosis is limited to your hand.
The immune system of the body essentially plays two important roles. Firstly, it protects the body from bacteria, viruses and other foreign organisms, thus preventing the onset of infections and diseases. Secondly, it ensures that body cells are functioning properly and are not degenerating. Thus, the immune system of the body is quite effective and is responsible for your overall health.
There are times when the immune system becomes weak and is thus unable to fight foreign organisms invading the body. A direct indication that your immune system is weak is when you catch the seasonal cold or flu. In such a case, you have to take certain steps to give a boost to your immune system, such as-
Live healthy- Living healthy does not only include eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly. Make sure that you get enough sleep on a daily basis and avoid smoking along with consumption of alcohol. It is also essential that you maintain your weight and keep a tab on your blood pressure.
Maintain good hygiene- Hygienic habits such as washing hands before every meal and after using the toilet go a long way when it comes to boosting the immune system.
Reduce sugar intake- As per research, it becomes more difficult for white blood cells to fight bacteria when the sugar level of the body is very high, which is why the immune system gets surpassed, and you are more susceptible to infections.
Consume healthy fats- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids play an important role in boosting the immune system. These healthy fats help the immune system to make prostaglandins, which effectively destroy germs and viruses that have invaded the body.
Avoid the consumption of toxic food- As far as possible, make sure that you are consuming organic food. This is because food grown on a commercial scale is full of toxic chemicals from the pesticides, insecticides, preservatives and artificial colours added to it. The toxic chemicals have a grave impact on the immune system of the body, which can lead to severe complications in the long run.
Although, you want your immune system to be strong and effective, make sure that it is not highly overactive. A highly overactive immune system can also lead to many health complications, such as the onset of autoimmune conditions. All in all, make sure that you are leading a healthy and balanced lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Although your body is already in possession of the bacteria leading to tuberculosis, your immune system is able to prevent you from becoming sick. Doctors have made a distinction between latent and active tuberculosis (TB). In case of latent TB, the bacteria in the body in a passive state and it causes no symptoms, and therefore it is not contagious. But, in the case of active TB, you would become sick and may even spread the disease to others. It can take place in the first few weeks or even after several months of being infected with TB bacteria.
What are the symptoms of active TB?
- If you are coughing for over three weeks and sometimes even coughing up blood, it can be a sign of TB.
- Chest pain and pain while coughing and breathing along with fatigue, fever, chills and night sweat are the common symptoms of TB along with loss of appetite and unintentional weight loss. TB may even affect other organs of your body, including your brain, spine and kidneys.
- When TB takes place outside the lungs, then the signs of TB can vary as per the organs that are involved. For instance, TB in the spine can cause back pain and that in kidneys may cause blood in the urine.
What are the causes of TB?
TB is caused by a bacteria which spreads from individual to individual via the microscopic droplets that are released into the air. This may happen when an affected person is left untreated and he speaks or sneezes or coughs or laughs.
Though the disease is contagious, it is not easy to be affected by it. As a result, you are much more likely to get affected with active tuberculosis from a person you live with or come in regular contact with, rather than a stranger. It is important to note here that people who are affected with TB and going through proper medications for over two weeks are no more contagious.
Right from the 1980s, the number of individuals affected with TB has increased dramatically, owing to the spread of HIV, which is the virus known for causing AIDS. A person infected with HIV has a weak immunity system as a result of which it becomes difficult for the body to deal with TB bacteria. So those who have AIDS are more likely to be affected with active TB and sometimes the latent form also progresses to an active one very quickly. Therefore, it is important to seek medical assistance and detect if you have any such health complications concerning TB. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
You must not let the cold and dry air worsen your asthma symptoms. The air that blows during winter time greatly affects people with sinus and respiratory troubles, and all these factors contribute towards worsening asthma attacks. But thankfully, there are a few tips that can be followed to curb down asthma and enjoy a lovely winter.
- Washing your hands: Doing this frequently with soap and water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of avoiding the spread of cold and other diseases. You must also inculcate this habit among your children, and when you are outside, you should practice using a hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Getting a flu shot: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that all people over the age of 6 months should get their dose of the annual flu shot for protecting themselves against the flu virus. This will help keep your asthma in check.
- Avoid sitting by the fireplace: Though it sounds cozy, you should refrain from sitting by the fireside if you have asthma. Burning wood is quite similar to burning tobacco and it can irritate your lungs to a great extent.
- Keeping your mouth closed: Though most people are taught this since they were children, they tend to forget it or ignore it. Keeping the mouth opened is more than a social disgrace, and it even affects your lungs adversely. You can wear a scarf for covering up the nose and mouth as it would help in making the air you breathe warm.
- Replacing filters: The heating system of your home may be blowing out dust and debris throughout the house, particularly when you operate it after a long time in winter. Therefore, it is imperative to clean and check the condition of the filters and replace it if necessary.
- Exercising indoors: The days when it is bitterly cold outside, it is recommended to exercise indoors in a fitness club or a gym instead of a doing it in the open air.
- Warming up before exercising: People who are affected with asthma are able to recover faster and have a greater lung function after working out when they are warmed up. Therefore, you should try to warm up for at least 15 minutes before exercising.
- Preventing asthma flares: Before you head outside, take a dose of your asthma medication and your inhaler as these will help in opening the airways and give you the necessary protection.
- Having an asthma action plan: Regardless of whether it is summer or winter, you should be aware of what you should be doing in times when the symptoms flare-up.
- Taking your medications: Finally, you should work with your doctor towards understanding the cause and symptoms of your asthma conditions and follow his recommendations closely to avoid recurrence of such problems.
With all these tips, you can expect to spend a happy winter. But if anything goes wrong, seek medical assistance immediately.
Having a fever makes you feel weak such that you don’t feel like doing anything. Medical treatment for flu includes usage of antiviral drugs as prescribed for decreasing the severity and duration of the infection. You may also consult your doctor to know about the antibiotics that can treat bacterial infections which may arise as an effect of flu. However, antibiotics are not always required for treating viral infections like flu. On the contrary, you can also follow a few home remedies to get rid of your suffering.
Home remedies for treating flu
You can treat flu by following a few home remedies like resting in bed and avoiding physical exertion. Hydration is very important and minor pains and aches can be relieved with over-the-counter medications as prescribed by the physician. You should avoid spreading the flu virus and germs and wash your hands often.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink ample amount of water, clear soup and fruit juices. Though flu causes appetite loss, you should not depend on water entirely, as it doesn’t contain enough amount of electrolytes that are required for your body to function optimally. Energy drinks can also help you in this respect. In case these products are not available, you can also prepare a homemade solution by mixing plain or rice water with sugar and a pinch of salt. You can also enhance the taste by adding orange juice and freshly cut bananas, and you can drink it right away irrespective of your age.
- Getting rid of cough: Though expectorants and cough suppressants would help the cough to subside, steam inhalations can also prove to be useful for opening a blocked nose. To create steam, pour water in a pot and heat it. After removing the pot from the stove, cover your head with the towel and inhale the steam. The water should be hot, but not boiling, and you can also add eucalyptus oil and few slices of ginger to the hot water. Another way is to steam up your bathroom by allowing the shower to run with hot water and inhale the moisture from the steamy room. You should refrain from touching hard surfaces where the viruses would remain alive. Sneeze and cough into a soft tissue or a handkerchief and carefully dispose of the tissues once they are used. If possible, stay away from people who have flu.
With these simple homemade tips, you would be able to control the symptoms of flu. But in case it does not subside, you shall have to seek medical assistance.
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.