Doctor in Siva Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Siva ClinicYour feedback matters!
he is very knowledgable and caring. he has explained details properly and now i can see good results
Hi, I am 37 years old and I have saviour food poisoning with vomiting and diarrhoea. I am looking for a good home remedy to cure it.
How much minutes sperm survive in cold water? Does sperm mix with water after 20-30 minutes cause pregnancy.
How much minutes semen survive in cold? Does semen mix with water then came in contact with undergarments cause pregnancy?
My penis is not so hard to perform sex, as tries to sex liquid comes within minute. These days liquid quantity is also very less. How can it be resolved and how much time it'll take. What will be the cost. How many times I have to visit the clinic? In the school time I masturbate 1-2 times in day. Now a days I don't have interest in sex. Which treatment will better ayurvedic or homeopathic?
Hi, I am having no pain and nothing but there is something I felt like pressure minutely in right side. Before that it was sub acute appendicitis but later on taking medicine and doing usg three time nothing came of appendicitis. But recently I done my ct scan which says that features suggestive of inflammatory involvement of terminal ileocecal loop with sub acute appendicitis and regional mesenteric lymphadenitis. I need your help please tell what to do. Now they have given pholgam, painted d, and drotin a, ferorem like tablet. Help me out. Whats is this exactly.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido (interest in sex).
Loss of libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be corrected at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life, libido loss can affect your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
Some may say that it’s all in the mind. Yes, but to a certain extent only. Considering the following causes, you would agree that it is not always in the mind that one loses interest in sex.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
While in males, testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging, in females the estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Exhaustion from prolonged office work or extensive travelling.
An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
Ways to deal with your libido loss:
Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle. If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from deterioration.
Meditate and/or workout daily. Indulge in brisk walk, jogging, yoga, light exercises, swimming, play games like, badminton, table tennis, squash, etc. Over a period of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
Try and reduce the stress level from your life. Spend quality time together and with family. Take time out for a movie, an event, a long drive, or a vacation. Share your day’s activities with each other.
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Cut down on drinking and smoking and gradually give them up completely.
Take at least 8 hours of sleep so as to wake up latest by 6:00 in the morning.
A counseling by a good sexologist can help to a great extent in overcoming this problem. A major part of my treatment for libido loss consists of Counselling. Many of my patients are now happy to revive their sexual life through my treatment. One can consult me in private if they want to say goodbye to Loss of Libido.
Piles is the result of enlarged vein in the anal region. In Ayurveda, this is known as Arsha. There are various reasons for developing piles like constipation, constantly sitting for a long time on the hard surface, lack of exercise and harmful food habit like food without fiber for piles. Piles are often found to be occurring more commonly in middle-aged and older individuals.
- Internal Piles are located in the inner lining of the rectum and cannot be felt. They are usually painless and can also lead to bleeding.
- External Piles, however, can be painful and swollen, and are located on the skin around the anus, and can be felt easily.
Symptoms of Piles:
- Bleeding from the Anal Canal
- Itching and Irritation
- Pain and Discomfort
- Tender Lump
- ‘Skid Marks’ on the Underwear
Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles:
Here is a list of common ayurvedic remedies to treat piles:
Medicinal Way of Treating Piles in Ayurveda:
- Often Nagakesara is recommended, especially when this is associated with bleeding. One teaspoon-full powder of Nagakesara is given to the patients three times a day.
- Haritaki is a useful herb for both dry and bleeding piles. One teaspoon full powder of Haritaki is given to the patients two to three times a day.
- Ayurvedic drug Abhayarishta is a widely recommended medicine for this condition. 30 ml of Abhayarishta is given to the patient twice daily after food with an equal amount of water.
- Kasiaditaila can be used externally, which helps in shrinking piles and cures itching in the anal region. It helps in relieving pain and checks to bleed.
Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in the diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat piles or Arsha are fairly simple and lifestyle related. Most of the piles respond very well to ayurvedic treatment. It focuses mainly on regulating the digestion so that the piles symptoms may start reducing from the root. Specially prepared oils and creams are often provided to be applied on the piles masses to get early relief.
Treatment planning is done by your doctor depending upon your individual condition and medical history. Always consult an experienced ayurvedic physician for your piles problem and avoid taking any over-the-counter medicine. 6-8 weeks of treatment is required to get good relief. Following a good lifestyle and healthy diet helps in minimizing the chances of recurrence.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: Sitting in a particular posture for long hours without movement can also lead to the development of piles.
- Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest: Since piles tend to form due to increased pressure on the rectal walls, eat foods that are light and easy to pass as stools. You can increase the intake of fiber-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise: Moderate exercise not only just helps treat piles, but also prevents many other lifestyle related disorders.
- Eat foods that improve digestion: If you have a weak digestive system, add probiotic-rich foods to your diet.
- Drink More Water: A dehydrated body can cause the stools to become hard, making them difficult to pass; drinking more water can make passing stools easier.
Hi. Mere urine mei blood and blood clots aa rahe hai. Mujhe doctor ne medicine di thi. Tab levomac 500 mg. Tab pantadom-sr. Kis problem ki medicine hai?
Piles or Haemorrhoids is a disease of the anal canal. The veins in this region get affected. They swell as blood stagnates inside them. This causes discomfort while passing stool. The most obvious symptoms of piles are bleeding and pain at the time of excretion or passing of the stool. For most of the patients with piles, sitting or standing becomes a tedious task.
What causes piles?
The primary reason behind the occurrence of piles is a patient’s sedentary lifestyle. Most of it also depends on upon his or her diet intake. Many of us consume a lot of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in our regular meals. But, we forget or are simply reluctant to take up physical exercises. This, in turn, leads to increase in body weight and hampers the activity of our digestive system. As a result, patients develop diseases like piles.
Diet plays a vital role in preventing piles. If we don’t add an adequate amount of fibre or roughage to our diet, there is a potential threat of developing piles. Fibres help with the convenient evacuation of the stool. In fact, fibres form the bulk of the stool. Besides, insufficient intake of water may also cause this disease.
Natural ways to tackle Piles:
Piles can be managed or tackled by bringing in some changes in our lifestyle. Some of the ways of managing piles have been listed below:
- Add more roughage and fruits to your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid laxatives
- Sit in a tub of hot water to get relief from the pain
- Drink plenty of water
Homoeopathic treatment for Piles:
When it comes to the treatment of piles, Homeopathy is quite safe and an effective method to get rid of the problem. It doesn’t have any side effect on the patient’s health. It doesn’t include any painful surgery for removal of piles. Here are some effective homoeopathic medicines, useful in curing piles:
- Hamamelis: This medicine is useful in stopping the bleeding in piles. It can cure any venous congestion and bleeding. It can also be taken when the patient develops a feeling of soreness.
- Ratanhia: It gives relief from the pain due to piles. A patient suffering from piles feels immense pain and a burning sensation at the time of stool evacuation and even for hours after that.
- Graphites: It is prescribed to a patient suffering from both constipation and piles. It is given to them who are obese, have skin eruptions and constipation.
- Nux Vomica: It is given to patients who have a sedentary lifestyle, take spicy food and are active smokers and alcohol drinkers. Usually, patients who have been advised to take Nux Vomica are aggressive in nature. It cures piles as well as digestive disorders.
Things to remember: These medicines are only some of the homoeopathic remedies available in the market. It is best to consult a homoeopathic practitioner for the perfect treatment.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby :
1. Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly
The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
2. Your pregnancy is considered high risk
High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
3. You should watch out for signs of ketosis
When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
4. You need Vitamins and Supplements
Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
5. You should exercise regularly
Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
6. Check your medication
Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.