Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sevakshetra HospitalYour feedback matters!
How to take prevention from dengue? Is there any vaccination or tablets which can be taken for that?
Hello doctor I am not feeling well from last 7 days I have no pain in my body No headache Nothing But still my mind is not feeling well I am not stressed also What to do? I go for walk also I am feeling drowsiness.
I would like to clean my stomach once because sometime I feel pain please suggest me something for that.
How to get rid of urination burning side effect of taking unwanted 72 naturally instead of going for checkup to doctor.?
I am just 18 and I masturbate daily. Some days I do it 2 to 3 times. I started it when I was in 81th standard and now I am in 12th from last 4 to 5 years I am doing it continues and some days 2 to 3 times. I am now to much weak and also I eat too much food then to I am not getting fatter. Also I joined gym for my fitness to have control over masturbation but I can't. I want to control it as after doing it my body Pains to much. I can't even ask a doctor face to face, that's the reason why I am messaging you people through this app. So please help me and say some tricks to have control over also how can I develop my body in good shape and become finally. Also many question regarding formation of sperms in future arises in my mind. That whether I can give birth to a child or not or my sperms formation will stop. My body is also now physically too weak also mentally. As I can't concentrate any more in my class lecture. I wanted to ask a doctor regarding this bit I was feeling why so I messaged you sir.
One of the most common neurological conditions men and women suffer from is a headache. Headaches usually vary in terms of location, intensity and duration and may be treated with simple home remedies or over the counter medications. One of the most renowned types of headache is known as a migraine. Other common types of headaches include sinus headaches and tension headaches.
- Migraines: Migraines are very painful headaches that may be accompanied by a feeling of nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and a pounding pain in the head. They are caused by a change in concentration of neurotransmitters in the brain which in turn make blood vessels expand thereby bringing on a migraine.
- Tension headaches: The pain of a tension headache is considered mild or moderate in comparison to migraines. This type of headache is characterised by throbbing pain on both sides of the head and pain in the neck and behind the eyes. Tension headaches are caused by the contraction of muscles in the head and neck.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are characterised by a series of short yet intense headaches that may occur every day or several weeks or months. In most cases, they recur on a seasonal basis i.e., people tend to get them at the same time of the year. The pain caused by cluster headaches may be more severe than that of a migraine but these headaches do not last as long. They are caused by the activation of a specific nerve pathway that is responsible for facial sensations. Cluster headaches are the most uncommon type of headaches.
- Rebound headaches: In most cases, a headache can be cured with over the counter remedies. However, excessive or incorrect use of these medications can cause a rebound headache. These medications may trigger another headache when their effect wears off. This makes the person retake the medicine leading to a vicious cycle. Rebound headaches are most often caused by medicines that contain caffeine.
- Secondary headaches: While the above types of headaches are categorised as primary headaches, a headache that is caused by another condition is known as a secondary headache. Secondary headaches are commonly caused by severe hypertension, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other types of head trauma. Tumours, subdural hematoma or other conditions that take up space in the head can also cause secondary headaches. Secondary headaches are a greater cause for concern than primary headaches and should not be ignored.
My 8.5 year old son is suffering from stomach ache, chest pain and headache along with constipation since last 12 days. He has severe gas problem as well. He didn't pass motion for nearly four days even after laxatives. Then we had to insert suppository after which was relieved. Later also we gave him laxatives on doctor's advice but no relief. He was given albendazole, Mox and antacids but no relief. He has bouts of stomach ache and chest pain. His ultrasound and stomach x-ray and CBC are normal. Please help.
Hi am 27 years n my husband is 35 yr. We r trying for baby but my husbands sperm count is 22 million. We consulted doctor but doctor said due to low sperm count you can't b a mother. What I will do now.
Hello Doctor, I need to inform you that I had sex with prostitute on 6th of June (78 days before) I had an oral sex with her (licking her vagina) I did not insert my tongue in to her vagina, just kicked from surface. And while having sex I had rolled condom over my penis Now, my query is whether I will be infected with HIV?
My wife Age 69 years is having constipation as a result there is problem in passing stool, she feels there is some stool left in the passage, Doctors has advised Rectocele surgery, please guide.
I'm 25 year old I'm masturbating from 10 years. From last 2 months I was more masturbated. Now I'm getting pain in my testis after masturbation please ans me the solution for this.
I am a 23 year old guy I am having a lot of itching sensation from 2-3 weeks. I have worked in summer for like 3 months that too under direct sun for most of the time and I usually sweat more. I have left that job but I have this problem. Can this be gone with some antiseptic cream or something like that as it is just an itching problem?
I am 26 years old, recently lost weight of 5 kgs by ignoring the junk food and rice. I am feeling lethargic and breathing problem if I climb steps, digestion issues and mild chest pain.
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended.