Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy to be very helpful. Thanks for ur advice madam
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are prompt and sensible. ç
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy to be knowledgeable. Good information
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr Niveditha is very good n knows how to handle a patient very well. She is kind and gives appropriate suggestion.
Good consultation. A well informed doctor
I am male aged 32 years. I have mucus/bulgum in my chest. I do not have cough only heaviness in my chest and head and congestion in nose. Pls send me some ayurvedic or home remedy.
Hi my height is 167 cm. I am 16 years old. I want to increase my height upto 175-180 cm. What I should do?
Sir, on my outer ears ,the Hairs are growing on two ears ,so it cause any problem to my health ,or it is good or bad ,please suggest me how to get rid of this.
My gf took I pill few months ago (6-7 month. Since then she has scanty periods. Does it affect in future?
Last two months my wife missed periods for 8 and 18 days. This month she missed by 12 days. We did a hcg test at night 2 am and it resulted in negative. Really disheartening and feel like frustrating. We both don't have any bad habits. Am really worried.
I am 19 I am suffering from indigestion all my reports are normal lft, cbc,ultrasound, thyroid,stool sample. Too much irritated and weakness .hair falling and sometimes red colour face .help me pls.
I have a polycystic ovaries. Due to that I have severe hair fall and my wait has been increased. If I loose my wait will I recover from hair fall and the polycystic ovaries. And what diet I need to take?
I am walking on the morning daily. 1 hours. Till yet why both legs are very silm. What I do now make hard and wide of legs.
Burning sensation under feet and back cause .and arms. What's the cause of that. Can adic reflux cause that feeling.
Recently I have got married. My sex life is also good (regular), but my wife told me that she has some pain during urine on her vagina. And she take more time to urine on bathroom. Please suggest me about the this.
I am 22 years old male. Beard and moustache is not growing. Only rare and thin hairs are there. I want dense and thick beard and moustache. Pls help me.
Sir my age is 18. I have seen a increase in eyebrow bone. In net it is facial feminization. Net shows only surgery option but in my age surgery it is important or not. If I cannot use the surgery option it will cause future harms or not. Surgery is important or not. Please tell me your answer?
Hi, I am 23 years old Female. After coming to Hyderabad I am getting pimples resulting Scars very regularly. Because of this skin is getting black. Skin is getting pigmentation resulting darkness beside lips. My face is oily type. Please suggest me any lotion or soap?
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.