Doctor in Richfeel Trichology Centre - Banaswadi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Richfeel Trichology Centre - BanaswadiYour feedback matters!
My name is bijay and I am 16 years old I have thin hair on my scrp, one of friend suggest me to use this medicine more f 5 please suggest me. Thank you Bijaya Tripathy.
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week.
I am 22 years old. Since 2 months I am having pimple in my face. 3-4 pimple with its scar sign. Please tell me the reason behind above. And treatment of pimple.
I am a 28 year old, dusky skin. I see that I have tear trough. I am reading about the filler treatment, is it safe? How many sittings required? What would be the cost?
People are often seen biting their nails in situations mostly when they are nervous or scared. But this habit of nail biting is extremely dangerous to health. Nail biting, also called onychophagy or onychophagia in a medical dictionary, is a sign of tumult and confusion, which leads to nervousness. In addition, this habit also disrupts the natural growth of nails. Biting your nails helps the germs and bacteria enter directly into your mouth and then to your body. This is the reason, we as kids, were taught to wash hands properly with soap before and after meals.
Reasons why you must stop nail biting:
- Biting your nails can bring germs and bacteria to enter into your mouth and body, which can cause many infections.
- The habit can raise the risk of ingrown nails (nails growing under the skin) or hangnails (open sores that can easily get infected), such problems are cured only through surgery.
- It is bad for your oral health. Your teeth may start chipping or breaking. Plus, germs in your fingers could infect your gums, causing bad breath.
- Biting nails spoils the shape of nails.
- If you have a wart, biting your fingernails raises the risk of spreading warts to other parts of your hands.
- It slows down the actual growth of your nails.
Now that you are aware of the harmful effects of biting nails, here are few tips to help you stop biting your nails:
- Keep them short: When there is not enough nail to bite, you won’t feel satisfied while biting.
- Keep yourself busy: Often people bite their nails when they are sitting idle. Keeping yourself busy helps you to forget the habit, and eventually overcome the addiction.
- Start using chewing gum: Another useful trick for stopping yourself biting your nails is to start chewing a chewing gum.
- Try to gradually stop biting your nails: Some doctors recommend taking a gradual approach in order to break the habit. Try to begin with one set of nails - say stop biting your thumbnails first. Once you are successful, gradually move on to other fingernails.
As per a study, it has been found that almost 70% of people have the habit of biting nails. After reading this article, they must realize the fact that nail-biting is extremely dangerous not only for your nails but for your overall health. Following the aforementioned tips can help you get rid of this habit. Of course, it will take time for you to stop this bad habit of nail-biting. But the fact is that it will inevitably save you from many diseases. It will also give your nails an even growth and beautiful appearance.