Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Raja Shri Grandhim Speciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is ensuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.
Menstruation is a barometer of a women's health. Any changes in the menstrual pattern of a woman could be a harbinger of serious underlying disease and should not be overlooked. However adolescent girls are a special case where menstrual pattern is variable and much different from Adult women. It is very common for teenaged girls who have recently started menstruating to have irregular periods. This period pattern is wrongly classified as 'period problems". At the same time one needs to understand that some of the real problems like period pain in young girls are often overlooked as "normal" when they could be associated with serious medical disorders.
Although menstrual disorders are fairly common in most young women, it may have an underlying cause which can be indicative of a serious issue. Therefore, it is recommended for young women to consult a gynecologist if any difficulties arise.
Symptoms Of Menstrual Disorders (Severe)
The severe symptoms are usually accompanied by mild symptoms such as:
PCOS and Menstrual Disorders
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a common reason for women to experience irregular menstrual periods. PCOS occurs when there is an excess of male hormones (androgens) in the body which hinder the production and release of eggs in the ovaries, resulting in menstruation problems. Symptoms of PCOS are acne, hair loss and weight gain. Women with PCOS are 80% more likely to suffer from fertility issues later in life. Along with that, PCOS can result in high cholesterol and high blood pressure. One serious concern for women with PCOS is resistance to insulin which leads to diabetes.
Diet and menstrual disorders
Poor diet can also lead to menstrual complications. An extremely high fiber diet can result in less frequent ovulations and therefore irregular periods. A diet which is too low in fats and fatty acid can also result in abnormal menstrual patterns.
Stress and PCOS
Young women are often prone to immense stress. Stress is one of the primary reasons for delayed periods. Stress can cause minor complications in the hypothalamus which may have consequences in the levels of hormones in the body.
The presence of ovarian cysts in the vagina may be a cause for irregular or painful periods. Endometriosis can cause heavy bleeding and extreme pain.
As an adult, you would be easily able to identify bad habits that may cause health issues. But what about the habits those appear to be innocent on the surface? Did you know that they can lead you to the grave early? It is not always possible to keep up with all that’s good for health particularly when the medical advice tends to alter. So, here is a list of some bad habits that are characteristics of modern life.
- Eating at the desk: You will be stunned to know that your work station comprises of a greater number of germs when compared to the toilet seat! This makes it the worst choice for dining. Besides these germs and bacteria, spending the time of eating at the working desk can lengthen the time during which you are physically inactive.
- Cleaning your teeth with toothpick: Many of us have the habit of removing food particles from the teeth with the help of toothpicks. But toothpicks may damage the teeth while making you susceptible to gum problems and other dental ailments.
- Cleaning your ears too much: Cleaning the ears rapidly and randomly can tear off the delicate ear drums and could even prove fatal if you do it wrong. Hence it is good to stay away from excessive cleaning of the ears.
- Plucking the hair in the nose: The habit of plucking those tiny, unwanted short hairs in the nose may be bad for you. When you pluck the hair of the nose, you also disrupt and tear away the skin around the hair. This lets the bacteria to find the way to your body which could pave the way for a host of health challenges.
- Watching television for long hours: Studies have reported that watching television for a long time can actually kill you. Your habit of watching back-to-back episodes of any television series can be detrimental to your health. This would increase your risk of dying from a blood clot in the lungs. This means if you watch television for about 5 hours of video every day can increase your risk of dying about 5 years earlier.
- Eating while watching TV: Another bad habit is snacking while watching tv since nutritionists say that watching television while eating can pose a serious risk to your health. This is also because people tend to munch on high-calorie foods while watching tv and it has numerous unwanted side effects. This would cause an excessive weight gain as people tend to get distracted while viewing television without being aware of what they have eaten.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
I am suffered with pcos last four months. Last period date is 22/07/2017 I got my period 20/08/17 that is yesterday. I have some difference in my first day bleeding. What I want to do. I had fear about that.
My wife are 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room.
My wife get pregnant after 3 months of delivery by operation (scissors) and our first baby has expired due to hole in heart please give us advice.
I had sex 7 days ago. Is there any contraceptive pill. Which can prevent my pregnancy. please reply asap.
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy.