Doctor in Dr Rabiul Sarkar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Home Care Physiotherapy
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr Rabiul SarkarYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old a nd suffering heel pain in right leg kindly suggest me some of your valuable advice..
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!