Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Counselling And Stress Management
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Prolife Multi-speciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am taking prothiaden 75 mg and lonazep 1 mg both in night for GAD. I am taking this from last 2 and half months how long it will take to taper off the medications. I am now fine with no panic attacks or any anxiety. Which one will my doctor taper 1st, I am very curious about this. I have heard that lonazep is quite addictive that's why I am fearing a little bit. Please suggest me something to minimize withdrawal effects.
I lost somebody last year so I depressed too much and my mind is not using properly please suggest me.
Hello my name is Himanshu Bjndal. I am 14 years old .I have the problem of stammering. I feel very hesitation in talking to someone. I don't able to speak things that I know. Help me to get rid of this problem.
Human relationships are fragile in nature. It takes lesser time to break a relationship than to make one. Irrespective of its tenure, the end of a lovely relationship can leave you heartbroken and hamper your entire life. It not just affects your emotional well-being, but has the possibility to hamper your overall physical health. You must remember that there is no magic formula to help you cope up with the pain of losing. But, you will have to be determined to help yourself in this difficult time.
Most of us are forced to start our personal life from ground zero or the scratch, soon after we are left to struggle alone following our break-ups. You must have heard it from most of the people surrounding you that time heals all. But, it is your effort along with the time that will help you come out of the depressive phase.
Here are certain tips to help you to come out of the depressive phase after a break up:
- Talk or write: Any emotional problem grows bigger as you try to hide it from others or yourself. You should not bury the emotions within you and treat them as dead secrets. You will have to talk it out with friends and closed ones. If that is what you don’t want to do absolutely, you must at least try and relieve yourself of the burden by writing about it in private. Try and get rid of the tendency to suppress the unpleasant feelings. After pouring out all the feelings on paper, destroy the paper into shreds and throw it out of the house. While destroying the paper affirm, with this I destroy and uncreate the energy I invested in this relationship.
- Do take care of your body: The first thing that we tend to forget at the time of break up is our physical health and to maintain personal hygiene. Most of us skip our meals, don’t take showers and lead a secluded life. This should be avoided as your health comes first. You will have to take proper meals and maintain personal hygiene so that you don’t put your health at risk.
- Go and exercise: You can pump out your endorphins through cardio exercises. This helps a lot. This will also lower the stress levels and improve your cognitive functioning.
- Remember the great things in life: It is the time when you must look back and remember all the great moments of your life. You must not feel low and lose your self-confidence. Rather, you must feel confident by remembering the golden moments. Remind yourself of all your greater goals in life and treat this break up as a petty issue.
- Meditation: Meditation helps them focus their life on track.
- Track your life - Create a journal where you want to go. Create several pointers in symbolic form in a journal or in drawing form. Give a date and time to each pointer. Create steps how will you reach the next pointer. And thus creating the track of your life.
- Declutter - by removing the things which were given by the person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful.